Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,301 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" (73023 Views)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by maasoap(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Abegi make una shut up jare...
This man possibly knows more than you people.
Our govt is looting the economy dry with this covid palava.
Imagine someone like me dt has malaria, am sure if ncdc tested me, they will say I av Corona but I know it's malaria.. Thank God I am getting better... Thanks to drugs and agbo (herbal concoction) and I am getting better..
If I had gone to hospital, even without testing me, they will say it's Corona
Corona is a business in this country.............
And Yes pls.. The govt needs Corona to loot
Imagine the donations made by people.. Imagine the grant from IMF and u r telling me the govt doesn't need Corona virus to loot.
Imagine asking for debt relief bcoz they suffer from the virus too.. So many things are involve so trust MI, Corona is a scam in Nigeria (I didn't say the world oo) .
In Nigeria, it has been overdone

dontro:
No coronavirus yet the country was shut down, schools still closed, cinemas and places of worship shut, oil dropped to -ve, our neighbouring countries all saying there is coronavirus in their countries, Nigeria has probably lost more money due to the shutdown than they have "gained" from donations/helps... and some "sensible humans" still say there is no corona in this country.

Some people tire me for this country. Maybe someone should take these doubters to Lagos isolation centre, put them in the midst of 10 coughing covid-19 patients and let them doubters do breath-in 20times, morning, afternoon, night. Then will I take them seriously, including this pastor
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by 8stargeneral: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
donnie:

Have you received any money or palliative from the billions donated for Covid19? This is the government you're defending?
I will understand if you're one of those earning some pay fro the PLANdemic. grin

Let somebody speak his mind jare.
Am not defending anybody but all of us know that corona virus is real... if you doubt u can visit yaba to clear ur doubt.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Darlingboy4sure(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
Whether Corona virus in Nigeria is a programmed looting agenda by our so called leaders is none of my business, coz they have been looting from time immemorial.

Without it, they will still loot our treasury.

My problem is the poor masses that is suffering the effect of their gruesome acts.

But one thing should be crystal clear to use. Whatever it is, the truth must prevail, no matter how long or how hard they try to suppress it.

Las Las we go hear d scores lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2020
This whole write up up is a mess

There was one one place they quoted what he said

They just took his word out of context to make news and sell

Shame to fake journalism
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
It's complicated really.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by blueAgent(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2020
ajl:
Though it's not acceptable to outrightly state that there is no Covid-19 in Nigeria. But there is some sense in what he is saying because government officials and selected hospitals are using Convid-19 to fleece the system. Look at the case of the UK based woman that has been detained for over 40days in Kogi under the pretext that she has Covid-19 even though they refused to show her results of the three tests they did on her. Dokpesi also claimed he did not see the result of his test. I also heard the story of an elderly woman who went to the hospital to remove fish bone stuck in her throat only for the doctor to insist that she must be tested for Convid-19, for which they claimed she was positive. Even in America and few other western countries the hospitals are using Covid-19 to fleece taxpayers as doctors are being forced to record cause of every death as Covid-19 because treating each Covid-19 patient will fetch the hospital extra $13,000, and if the patient is put on a ventilator, that fetch extra $39,000.

There is scam all over the place.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

Very Much on point.

The actual deaths from civic is much lower than it is estimated globally.

Its been used for political gains.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by CuteYvonne777: 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by femi4: 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
wickyyolo:
True talk. I have been saying that Coronavirus is real but it’s no longer in Nigeria.

How can you carry a small boy that was coming out from his parent house , tested him and said he was having Coronavirus. This happened in my neighborhood.
Ignorant! What about the no of deaths being recorded across the nation
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Investnow2017: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
12inchess:
Shouldn't misinformation like this be a crime? Recently one pastor was linking coronavirus to 5G. To blame the govt they know how to but for them to go and cure the patients in isolation center is a problem. We all know many are just pained about the tithes and offerings that have reduced.

I have been thinking too. If this man is apprehended now and asked to defend this reckless public utterance with facts and figures, don't you think he will easily be jailed.

Does the reckless statement of this thing called pastor not pass for a hate speech?

Two major accusations here that must not be downplayed because they stand to negatively affect the public attitude towards the safety guidelines already put in place:

1) There is no Covid-19 in Nigeria
2) Politicians are using it to embezzle funds

Can't the taskforce rightly sue this scammer to prove his case in a tribunal? If you ask me, this public recklessness should form part of their fight. Until they defeat the culture of disbelief and sowing of same, the war will be half won.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by ftrttr: 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
ok
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by jamesjohn2010: 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Ecpet83(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Corona exposing dull pastors. Abba kyari committed suicide then abi

Bros I just tire
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

Ignorance is a disease. Well, it will continue being a malaria to u until u contract it.

our elders says: Ignorance is the product of an ignoramus

Modified: For those that are quoting me, in as much as everybody is entitled to his own opinion, I am also entitled to correct whose opinion I deem wrong. Saying that there's no coronavirus in Nigeria is wrong. It's true that some politicians are using it to their own benefits, but then, this shit is real. The masquerades, as he called them, are not fools, cos wearing facemask is a preventive measure against the virus. You should be congratulating me on my feat as FTC, rather than condemning me for the truth.

I believe it with faith that there is no coronavirus in Nigeria sir!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by naijaman2225(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

Ignorance is a disease. Well, it will continue being a malaria to u until u contract it.

Modified: For those that are quoting me, in as much as everybody is entitled to his own opinion, I am also entitled to correct whose opinion I deem wrong. Saying that there's no coronavirus in Nigeria is wrong. It's true that some politicians are using it to their own benefits, but then, this shit is real. The masquerades, as he called them, are not fools, cos wearing facemask is a preventive measure against the virus. You should be congratulating me on my feat as FTC, rather than condemning me for the truth.

CONGRATULATIONS....I MEAN IT.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There is no doubt this pastor is confused

You must be a real niggarrr
Ban all mosques, they use it to eat money and indoctrinate terrorism, Am i also a real niggarrr?.

you this man you better keep off christainity and face your Islam and yahoo.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There is no doubt this pastor is confused

You must be a real niggarrr
Ban all mosques, they use it to eat money and indoctrinate terrorism, Am i also a real niggarrr?.

you this man you better keep off christainity and face your Islam and yahoo!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
soulpeppersoup:
What the man said is true. No COVID 19 in Nigeria. The west and Asia systematically curved Nigeria out of their mess to avoid world big mess.

So why are people having cough/malaria/typhoid at d same time combined with loss of smell( especially when their nose is not blocked) and taste.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by newisd75: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
lomprico:

and 2020 is the year these diseases chose to kill anyhow. I was born n grew up in d north there is nothing you can tell me that I dont know about them.
1 thing we should know about d coronavirus is that if a person has fever related diseases, coronavirus will make d person condition 2 go from bad 2 worse, but 4 those with stronger immune system, d will just remain sick untill d get treated
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2020
They should take this man to the isolation center and kiss one of the patients there. I have heard many stories of clerics who died from covid-19 after denying its existence, this is not new to me.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by basybasy: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Upritman:

Source: https://bittertruthmedia.com/2020/05/18/nigeria-doesnt-have-covid-19-politicians-are-using-it-to-eat-money-ibiyeomie/
if you(Ibiyemi) are very sure that, there is covid19 in Nigeria, pls, visit one isolation centre and shake one patient there. Your head will correct. Very idiotic
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Ezmans: 4:57pm On May 18, 2020
Horus:
Ban all pastors, they use churchs to eat money
There is no difference between nigerian pastors & polititians
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by switspin(f): 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Atomemmy:
Chai

If corona virus is really different from severe malaria in Nigeria especially lagos, why no total lock down now that the number has greatly increased
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Yungmil: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
wickyyolo:
True talk. I have been saying that Coronavirus is real but it’s no longer in Nigeria.

How can you carry a small boy that was coming out from his parent house , tested him and said he was having Coronavirus. This happened in my neighborhood.
DONT BE DECEIVED CORO GET MANSION FOR NAIJA. NO BE SCAM
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
Ezmans:
There is no difference between nigerian pastors & polititians
They are CONMEN.
I rate BUHARI far ahead of them.
These are the people who term BUHARI incompetent...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nuelz007: 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
Essien45:
If till now you believe there's COVID-19 in Nigeria, you're a fool's fool.

He said covid-19 in Nigeria is fake and a scam while his spiritual father bishop Oyedepo said he has been healing covid-19 patients.can u see ur head is hallow??
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Atittude: 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
Politicians are trying to do what you pastors used to do by scamming and brain washing your members to to pay tithe, sow seed etc.
When will churches begin to pay taxes because the reason for not allowing them to pay tax has been defeated.
95 percent of pastors ventured into church business because they didn't have employment and also because of the plenty money they are making.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by dboo442: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
If im buhari.
Lockdown and compulsory holiday till 2025
Who is this uncircumsized fellow,you are natural bewildered because of u hatred.continu las las nah u hunger go kill.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2020
Atittude:
Politicians are trying to do what you pastors used to do by scamming and brain washing your members to to pay tithe, sow seed etc.
When will churches begin to pay taxes because the reason for not allowing them to pay tax has been defeated.
95 percent of pastors ventured into church business because they didn't have employment and also because of the plenty money they are making.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by HonourableUche(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
This is laughable. In as much as I respect the said Cleric, it'll be unfair to those who died of corona virus in Nigeria to say that the disease that took them to the great beyond is not in Nigeria. I know politicians might be exploiting it as usual...
As for the last part of his message, it seems he's trying to be in the good books of a particular governor whose name starts with W. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by lomprico(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
newisd75:

1 thing we should know about d coronavirus is that if a person has fever related diseases, coronavirus will make d person condition 2 go from bad 2 worse, but 4 those with stronger immune system, d will just remain sick untill d get treated

I know but its some foolish people that supports their misleading pastors that am trying to point out this at.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2020
imam07:
mumu. As your cousin no die,nah malaria he get. If to say he died ,I will believe it.
Shut up, Didn’t the other person that quoted you tell you his friend died. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" by themonk(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
flyingdutchman:

If you like use alternate monikers. You are still damned unless you repent!
I was just shocked at your hypocrisy that was why I quoted you, but you know as most Nigerians instead of coming at the discussion with a logical explanation or a natural flow of conversation you resolve to accusation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.