Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room (3575 Views)

Rosie Afuwape: I Didn’t Abort Kachi’s Baby, I Had A Miscarriage (Video) / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2020
please like, comment and subscribe to NSIKAK NAIJA on YouTube. thank You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viU5G4UmP9A

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by Island01: 10:38am On May 18, 2020
Sign up in chipper and start making 1000 and above, you will get an instant 250naira after sign up, the money can also be paid out to your account, check my signature and thank me later.. have a blessed week
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2020
Rosie's 36th birthday is tomorrow..
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 11:28am On May 18, 2020
grin wink
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 11:53am On May 18, 2020
yeah
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 1:08pm On May 18, 2020
#Roksie
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by scoundrel(f): 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
Is Mercy looking for clout or she really was a fan of these two? I find it hard to believe people really followed this show.
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:
Is Mercy looking for clout or she really was a fan of these two? I find it hard to believe people really followed this show.
I think she likes them.
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
BBN pepper Dem reunion loading
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by xoxocandy(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
scoundrel:
Paid visitation actually.By the way what's Chris doing in their hotel room.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2020
xoxocandy:
Paid visitation actually.By the way what's Chris doing in their hotel room.
they are preparing for Rosie's birthday tomorrow.
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by Tmb78(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
I watched this show passably with my wife( to make her happy).
I have always loved that Rosie girl and kachi
I just pray they are ready for the stark reality of tribalism awaiting them after lockdown.
If they can surmount that,then the rest is easy

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 6:26pm On May 18, 2020
Tmb78:
I watched this show passably with my wife( to make her happy).
I have always loved that Rosie girl and kachi
I just pray they are ready for the stark reality of tribalism awaiting them after lockdown.
If they can surmount that,then the rest is easy
true talk

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Like this post....if u can't wait for pepper Dem reunion
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 3:14am On May 19, 2020
happy birthday Rosie
Re: Mercy Eke Surprised Kachi And Rosie In Their Hotel Room by nsidible(f): 7:17pm On May 21, 2020
Good evening

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Order His P0lice To Slap Bbnaija Housemates At Reunion (video) / Who Is More Beautiful Among These 10 Women? / Kanye West: "D'banj Makes Me Sick!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.