Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? (3587 Views)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 18, 2020
Spark2:

Thanks for joining the conversation. We hope to marry in the next four years. But her attitude is a red light to me.

If it's a red light, then end it and find yourself, level up mentally, physically, emotionally and financially. You are 24, still a kid and definitely not ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by EmzyT: 11:58am On May 18, 2020
Mr. Man, you're dealing with nothing but an Egoistic and Self-centered lady sad In Summary: she's telling you that one day, she would leave you for someone Else, She doesn't Love you as much as you Love her.. She's a priority in your life while you're only an OPTION sad
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by holocron: 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
Spark2:

Thanks for joining the conversation.
I would like to marry at 28 and I'd like to marry a lady younger than I am. One important thing to me is that I need to spend some years (2-4) in a relationship to ensure I make the right decision. Can you pls strike a balance between this sir?

You cannot have a meaningful and painless relationship with girls in the 18-24 demographics because the pressure on them from other males will be too much. Several men of higher value than you will approach them and this will diminish your worth in their eyes. It's better for you to avoid any affairs of the heart at this point in your life. Play the dating game and catch your fun while you build up your potential. When you are ready it takes less than 6 months to choose and evaluate a woman for marriage.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Mrlucky81(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2020
If you are apologizing in a relationship know you will also apologize in marriage
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by KristaPretty(f): 12:49pm On May 18, 2020
22 to marry 28 years.

90% of such marriages in this century end in divorce or marital issues. She is young and with time will start exploring.
Focus on making money first while she gets to see life. When you both are more mature, it will be easier.
Smally

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by bethyz(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
Please get a job and settle down first before using marriage which will come in three years that is if it happens to bother us with advice. You are still dating if you will marry her sef you dont no you are just assuming.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by bethyz(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2020
Please get a job and settle down first before using marriage which will come in three years that is if it happens to bother us with advice. You are still dating if you will marry her sef you dont no you are just assuming. Get to know her better.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by AfroKnight: 2:00pm On May 18, 2020
She’s what, 18 years old?

Young man, don’t waste your time dating a teenager. You have your whole life ahead of you. Face it.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Olude193: 2:11pm On May 18, 2020
OP at 24 and a graduate it's much expected that you beginning to think like a matured person...

From the nonsense you have posted please I will advice you to concentrate on building yourself more.. Date matured, independent, graduates like you... Not run after someone who is old enough to be your your younger sister and she go dey knack your head for ground.

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Tladybukky(f): 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
Spark2:

I would like to marry at 28 and I'd like to marry a lady younger than I am. One important thing to me is that I need to spend some years (2-4) in a relationship to ensure I make the right decision. Can you pls strike a balance between this sir?

Young man, its not about how far, but how well, spending 2-4 years in a relationship doesn't guaranty a successful marriage, its all about God's mercy and grace.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by oofjm: 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
you see this love and relationships of a thing ba, if una carry am too much for heard una go die before una time...

you see op too much of everything is bad,the more you tell a lady "I am sorry"even when you know you are not at fault,the more she gains an advantage over you...she is now seeing it as if she is doing you a favour by dating you...
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Obioma993: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
"I'll marry her four years from now" lol dats a very long time from now so u really don't know if u will be feeling the same way about her by den however ur gfrnd is very young n naive likewise u so I suggest u don't really read any meaning to dat statement for now cos y'all are still very young just put it in mind dat she might not be ur future wife so just keep doing wat u doing
Spark2:
Good morning everyone.
I am in a relationship with this young girl who is six years younger than I am. I intend to marry her In the next four years.
I'd like to give a little about the relationship for clarity purpose.

I am a 24 years old graduate (BSc) and completed my NYSC last year November. Even though my parents are financially doing ok, I stayed back in my state of service trying to establish myself and find something to do because I love to be independent and think well for myself. In fact my girlfriend loves me for that single attribute.

Until this pandemic, I was doing some little job (teaching) while seeking the greener grounds. I had to return home to my parents in my state (also her state of origin and residence) because of the COVID-19. The pandemic has really affected my hustle.

Even though we don't stay in the same location, we have a house in her own area but we only go there when need arises.

I promised her that I will come visit but each time I try, it fails due to one thing or the other. The Lockdown in my state made things worst. The road is opened only at weekends (Friday through to Sunday). I have made several attempts but it failed.

Last weekend, I scheduled to go down to where she is (it was all set 100%) but before the weekend, she told me that she is in town, a little closer to where I stay to look after one of her sick uncles. I asked how she passed the security personnel on the road she said they lied to them that she is sick and are going to a big hospital.

When it was time for me to honor my words of going down to her I asked her where actually she is and she told me that she is back home so I can come over . I sensed that she was lying to me so I asked why she had to lie to me about that. And she said she wanted me to feel the pain of turning someone as I was doing to her. I apologized because I am quick in saying I am sorry.

I still insisted on the lie she told me and I pleaded that she should be more straightforward to me because sometimes she doesn't talk straightforward and she'd later come and say she was joking. it caused a big problem for us. In fact I reminded her that I have never lied to her for once. She was angry and never wanted to even hear sorry. I left her for the night. The next day I called her again and we talked normal but with reservations.

Yesterday we got talking and she told me this and I quote..." I can take anything from you now but if I change my mind, it will be difficult" I asked why she said that and she insisted that she doesn't say things anyhow.

Please note that I have been the only one saying the I'm sorry.
No apologies from her.

I do not want to make mistake about my marriage. This girl seem unforgiving. And my own heart is a simple one I say sorry even when I'm not at fault.

Your advice is needed pls.
Thanks in advance.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 18, 2020
Spark2:
Good morning everyone.
I am in a relationship with this young girl who is six years younger than I am. I intend to marry her In the next four years.
I'd like to give a little about the relationship for clarity purpose.

I am a 24 years old graduate (BSc) and completed my NYSC last year November. Even though my parents are financially doing ok, I stayed back in my state of service trying to establish myself and find something to do because I love to be independent and think well for myself. In fact my girlfriend loves me for that single attribute.

Until this pandemic, I was doing some little job (teaching) while seeking the greener grounds. I had to return home to my parents in my state (also her state of origin and residence) because of the COVID-19. The pandemic has really affected my hustle.

Even though we don't stay in the same location, we have a house in her own area but we only go there when need arises.

I promised her that I will come visit but each time I try, it fails due to one thing or the other. The Lockdown in my state made things worst. The road is opened only at weekends (Friday through to Sunday). I have made several attempts but it failed.

Last weekend, I scheduled to go down to where she is (it was all set 100%) but before the weekend, she told me that she is in town, a little closer to where I stay to look after one of her sick uncles. I asked how she passed the security personnel on the road she said they lied to them that she is sick and are going to a big hospital.

When it was time for me to honor my words of going down to her I asked her where actually she is and she told me that she is back home so I can come over . I sensed that she was lying to me so I asked why she had to lie to me about that. And she said she wanted me to feel the pain of turning someone as I was doing to her. I apologized because I am quick in saying I am sorry.

I still insisted on the lie she told me and I pleaded that she should be more straightforward to me because sometimes she doesn't talk straightforward and she'd later come and say she was joking. it caused a big problem for us. In fact I reminded her that I have never lied to her for once. She was angry and never wanted to even hear sorry. I left her for the night. The next day I called her again and we talked normal but with reservations.

Yesterday we got talking and she told me this and I quote..." I can take anything from you now but if I change my mind, it will be difficult" I asked why she said that and she insisted that she doesn't say things anyhow.

Please note that I have been the only one saying the I'm sorry.
No apologies from her.

I do not want to make mistake about my marriage. This girl seem unforgiving. And my own heart is a simple one I say sorry even when I'm not at fault.

Your advice is needed pls.
Thanks in advance.

Grow some balls please. What is all this nonsense.

Na small small girls dey use una head play tete like this so?

What the heck do these girls have to offer you sef? Mtscheww.

Some of you Nairaland guys are pussies.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 18, 2020
Olude193:
OP at 24 and a graduate it's much expected that you beginning to think like a matured person...

From the nonsense you have posted please I will advice you to concentrate on building yourself more.. Date matured, independent, graduates like you... Not run after someone who is old enough to be your your younger sister and she go dey knack your head for ground.

I tire o. NONSENSE threads everywhere of small girls using grown men to play games. Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Mean When She Said This To Me? by ifex370(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2020
Spark2:

My simple advice is to make as much friends with girls as possible. Then make a selection from the numerous numbers you have.

You don't really need to date them to truly know them. So people reveal their true identities to their friends more than people they date.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Is Truly Impotent. Here Is Why! / No Means No Y'all / American Millionaire Toasting BBN' Housemate Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.