Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Virus Scanner App For Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Virus Scanner App For Memory Card (414 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virus Scanner App For Memory Card by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2020
Good day,Please i downloaded a pdf file on my phone in the memory card storage. The phone just got overheated and went OFF.Engineer said he would change the entire panel,i decided to buy another phone. But i'm afraid the pdf file i downloaded on the memory card is still there which i suspected cause the virus on the phone. I have a lot of data on the memory card and do not want to format. How can i get an app that scan virus on memory card to detect virus-infected file.Although the memory card is not corrupt and still working fine.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Airtel / Mtn Sa Dataplan Subscription Code And Prices On Mtn Data4keep / Adobe Photoshop Camera Is At Last Available In Ios And Android (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.