Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 AM

African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) (463 Views)

How Jumoke Hospital Lagos ‘Mistakenly’ Employed 2 Jobless Men As Medical Doctors / #NoBraDay 2021: Nigerian Women, Others Mark 'No Bra Day' (Photos) / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2020
An African mother, Dr. Cynthia Kudji and her
daughter, Dr. Jasmine Kudji, have both
graduated with medical degrees in Louisiana,
United State.

The duo who are from Ghana are set to begin
the journey in the medical world after making it
as General Surgeons.

Dr. Cynthia Kudji got a degree in Family Medicine
at Louisiana State University Health, while her
daughter, Jasmine, also matched in General
Surgery at the same University.

Both Cynthia and Jasmine are starting their
residencies at LSU in Louisiana from July 1,

Cynthia Kudji was born in Kumasi Ghana before
she traveled to the US at the tender age of two.
I
Pregnant with daughter Jasmine at 23, Cynthia
put her dreams of becoming a doctor on hold,
but later pursued a career in nursing, working for
almost a decade before deciding to attend
medical school.

Share this news:

https://www.tori.ng/news/146674/african-mother-and-daughter-graduate-as-medical-do.html

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:54am On May 18, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2020
Congratulations!

Meanwhile, if you are interested in joining a genuine platform to start earning online with a little token, kindly visit my signature/pm me to get started. A trial will convince you!!

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by Darato: 11:01am On May 18, 2020
Wow congratulations
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by amakadlite(f): 11:11am On May 18, 2020
wow! they look identical. congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by thesicilian: 11:17am On May 18, 2020
Lesson: It's never too late to achieve your dreams.

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by emillysmigael(f): 11:17am On May 18, 2020
The mum is a proud mum.... She should be proud of herself and her daughter

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2020
Now this is good news for a change. A woman’s determination to be a role model for her daughter.

Shekau, western education and good people will outlive ur barbaric ilk for a long long time after uve been forgotten!

Same goes for those evil politicians that think we won’t realize our dreams in Nigeria! Good people will outlive u and ur endangered spawns long after u have been forgotten!

1 Like

Re: African Mother And Daughter Graduate As Medical Doctors On The Same Day (photos) by articleme(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2020
congrats

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Years Old Indian Boy Who Predicted Covid19 Reveal When It End / Names Of 100,000 COVID 19 Death Victims In USA Published, By New York Time / || MUST READ!! How To Open A Paystack Account 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.