Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (44889 Views)

Twitter Deletes Simon Ekpa's Tweet Threatening Joe Igbokwe With Death / Simon Ekpa Threatens Joe Igbokwe With Death / Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Pablo25: 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
Eko
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by emezuo17: 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Can a non igbo hold much power in South east Later they will cry marginalization
. I am from abia state, in my clan some where in umuahia, the town market chairman is a Yoruba man, Bamidele is his name. In umuahia town, the former chairman of the main park used to be a hausa man, I grew up seeing him in that position, don't know if he is still there cos I have not been to that park for a long time now.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by emezuo17: 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Which of your dose do you miss?
. The morning dose, many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Urchman200: 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Can a non igbo hold much power in South east Later they will cry marginalization
if u have the number to contest for any political position in eastern region, y not? Bro is not a gift.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Omoslim26: 2:29pm On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I were where I was grin grin grin....my dear, it's really sickening.

now you have finished all the remaining were wat will I do now
OK I will jst wear cloth���

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by MuchAdo: 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
What has 2023 got to do with this

All I know is Jude is going home after completing this second term he was magnanimously given. Same goes for Oghene Egho in HoR.

Enough of the Father Christmas!
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by nextdoor84(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

So now you are Ibo? grin
Tommorow what will you be a kanuri?

Ewedu people and their poor memory.

grin

Hello bro, are you from Ekpeyeland?? If yes, good to meet you.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by PortHarcourt2: 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
Kinematics:

Chinonso Dike, daalu ooo. This your new moniker sweet die!

Slum dweller you are now seeing double. Hope you had good sleep. We need to run things today, you nah. cool
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Ipisi(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:
Awesome! Some sensible amongst them

Beautiful gal
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Onlyonebuhari: 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
I hope Igbo will also allow other tribe in their politics the way Yoruba are doing to them.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by CreekCommando: 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

where were you when this forum was changed to bigotland forum

all we get now is IPOB dis afonja that gworo dis fl@thead dis conehead that

you would barely see intelligent conversations

nairaland has been hijacked by little jobless hungry children
You nailed it.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Modikko(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Igbo always tearing their brothers apart because their struggle is always for selfish reasons and not for the benefit of the generality of their people. Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Finnese001: 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:

someone said you're a niggar,is it true
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Finnese001: 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Tissaia:

someone said you're a niggar, is it true
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by CreekCommando: 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
Esseite:

I have read it... it's still a change in leadership role of Igbos in Lagos APC.

The argued that the previous was insultive to Igbos in Lagos and Lagos APC and was ruining their efforts, therefore pushing for a change.

Am still trying to see how "playing politics" in your own terms come to play.
You sure read, but didn't understand!
It's a change in the APC person who supposedly speaks for and represents Ndi-Igbo in Lagos and not leadership of Igbos in APC. The many guys that came together to do that were just non-partisan and Traditional Rulers. Removing him was because he insults Igbos recklessly and has made it look like APC is hated by Igbos.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by kikake: 3:55pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by luluman: 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Igbo amaka. We're finally learning how to play politics. Politics is not by emotions but by doing numbers
Yes, we've also learnt that APC is not only about Buhari & Tinubu.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by luluman: 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

So now you are Ibo? grin
Tommorow what will you be a kanuri?

Ewedu people and their poor memory.

grin

Yes I'm Igbo & he just said the truth.
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by perdollar(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2020
Sermwell:

keep dreaming!! so you want to fvck a fellow guy like you because you saw a female picture on his profile!! Don't be deceived oh!
I am bisexual
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by PericomaNwankwo: 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Which side your dealer dey?

You Sabi the levels grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by ejanla077: 4:34pm On May 18, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Igbo amaka. We're finally learning how to play politics. Politics is not by emotions but by doing numbers

This 5 times head slammer is Igbo today. Wow today ewedu must be intoxicating

Yorubad Muslim on d loose
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
ejanla077:

This 5 times head slammer is Igbo today. Wow today ewedu must be intoxicating

Yorubad Muslim on d loose

I won't say anything today. You have impressed with this article. Another day my friend
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by ridbell01(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
I thought APC is terrorist party in nnamdi kanu's voice
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by austinofo(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
Naso you go hear tribesmen kill themselves
Re: Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 by austinofo(m): 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
OdefaGirl:
I see it coming from Nairalanders.......... tribal Waaaaaaaarrrrr!!!
I wish they disappoint me and prove me wrong.
That's just what you always have in mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos) / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.