Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? (345 Views)

Why Is It That Some Married Couples Hardly Wear Their Rings Nowadays? / I Don't Last On Bed With My Current Girlfriend Compared To My Ex / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? by Raymond100: 12:21pm On May 18, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? by Raymond100: 12:23pm On May 18, 2020
Is sex compulsory in a relationship before marriage
Re: Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Don't Last-long In Relationship? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
Where is the full thread oga or you deleted it? How will people give answers to only the topic without you providing an insightful talk about what the topic is about.
And NO sex is not necessary in a relationship, many men feel entitled to have sex with their girlfriends anyways. Later they will come online and shame women for multiple body counts as if they dont have their own too.
They be like "babe you're my girlfriend, who do I have sex with? Do I have you and still pay prostitute?" grin
Many couple had sex before marriage, but the risk of having to sleep with deceitful men before marriage is not nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House To Let And Those Parking Out Come Here for clearance rent price / How Do You Feel If A Much Younger Siblling(s) Pays Your Bills / What Is A Wall Meant For?. How Do I Define A Wall For A Six Year Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.