Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out (1793 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / The More I Got Toxic With Her, More She Gets Obsessed with me / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by janefblog: 12:38pm On May 18, 2020
A Nigerian man made a shocking revelation in a letter addressed to celebrity relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, saying he has been bonking his mother in-law to her satisfaction since the beginning of the COVID-19- occasioned lockdowns.

According to the man, it all started when he shared a bottle of wine with his wife’s mother while alone at home and she became tipsy, so she decided to pull off her clothes and lay on the couch in their parlor

He disclosed that when he returned from his room and met her naked mother-in-law, it was a beautiful sight to behold and he got hypnotized immediately.

“My wife’s mother is old chronologically but young physically,” the man said, adding the encounter was the best sex of his life and he doesn’t want to stop.

“If I could, I would get her pregnant and start a family with her,” the man further disclosed saying they both have developed “a multidimensional love and relationship” beyond his comprehension.

Read the full story here.............https://janefblog.com/13599-2the-more-i-have-sx-with-my-wife-the-more-i-miss-her-mom-man-cries-out/

Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by ebexofficial: 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
Madness
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2020
Crazy....
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by SocialJustice: 12:49pm On May 18, 2020
Some mums are just too hot.
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by AfroKnight: 1:07pm On May 18, 2020
Wonderful. This had better be fiction.

1 Like

Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by bokunrawo(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2020
F
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by dialajenni(f): 1:11pm On May 18, 2020
Egungun be careful na express we dey go!!!!!

what would the child with granma be called?

1 Like

Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
Fake story undecided
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by Stanbic(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2020
Pls how can I unread this! WTF? WTF?
WHAT THE HELL IS BLEEPING GOING ON. Nigga you're supposed to be axed in the butt. Both you and the evil woman
Re: The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
Chimooo.... How can withdraw what I just read? Mother in-law WHAT!
Some people don already book space with Lucifer

(1) (Reply)

Is This A New Way To Get Women Or Has This Been In Existence? / Worst Biscuit / Naija Girls Are So Predictable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.