Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (89166 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by perdollar(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2020
I don't understand there exchange
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 4:08pm On May 18, 2020
safarigirl:

There is nothing you cannot defend with the Bibe.

The Bible also stated judge not, so that you will not be judged, but look at all the sinners here, judging.

No need for argument...

Just spare a little of your time...Go and study those biblie references namely Matthew 7: 1-3 and Luke 6: 37...

Don't stop there: Read the commentaries on them to understand what the Bible is talking about.

Infact in Ezekiel 3: 18-19 and 33: 8-9, the Bible indicated the implications of not warning/correcting the sinner...

Make you Christianity count by reading the Bible and studying intently (2Timothy 2:15) ...

In the final analysis, man is inexcusable...The fact that you have a wrong/twisted understanding of the Bible cannot be a defense...

Rationality will help us...

2 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2020
My favourite colour
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
Liposure:
why will i get special punishment 4 leading people am not in control of
Because you disobeyed the Bible in Phillipians 4:5-8 in not exercising moderation in your conduct....

ITake for example indecent exposure...Have not seen judges hold it as a mitigating/externuating circumstance.

You should edify your brother/sister by your conduct and not be a mobile sin magnet drawing people into sin by feeding their carnal nature...
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Hathor5(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF THERE'S A HEAVEN FOR GOOD PEOPLE, 99% OF ALL CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE WILL NOT MAKE IT.

THEY'RE EVIL, SINFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, HYPOCRITICAL, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEIR GOD HATES.

And more ...
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by PoliteActivist: 4:28pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
She is called ungodly by a guy using a female picture as his dp while bearing banana king as his moniker. LOL.

The nigga is the ungodly one

That's a Male picture. Only in Africa must that be a female picture
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by senatepresido: 4:35pm On May 18, 2020
Chatflick:
Jumia is a scam
wetin happen na, no be wetin u order dem give you
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by bizzibodi(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
Calling what God has made UnGodly
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Cousin9999: 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
She's the first lady of the church and they're some of the most conservative Christians.

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Evergreen4:
Some people will never mind their business.

Awon holier than thou
minding which business on social media!!
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
milehigh06:
Nigerians always forming hollier than thou
With your yahoo pastors and the fake teachings, you get to realise how anti-christian most Nigerian christians are
Just look at this thread and see so called christians passing judgement on her..thought it is stated that thou shall not judge one another..

Keep on deceiving your primitive selves
Ok..you caught the pastors engaging in Yahoo Yahoo activities , abi?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
is she suppose to swim with long skirt
and is she supposed to put it online.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Cousin9999: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Nudes? lol Oh no. lipsrsealed
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Temysteve(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
Chatflick:
Jumia is a scam
A very big one. Those madt people...
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Exc2000: 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
and is she supposed to put it online.

yes on her private page she can put anything she likes as long as she doesn't break the rule of the website or laws of her country

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:

yes on her private page she can put anything she likes as long as she doesn't break the rule of the website or laws of her country

there is nothing private on the social media,she wanted comments and she got one!!
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
MedicH:
everybody is free to live how they want. all these moral police should stop already. if you like wear your bikini to church or anywhere it is nobody's business as long as you don't violate law and order. if by the time you die and you are told to go to hell based on some technicalitiesyou gladly go there and burn for all eternity. if on the other hand you are told to go to heaven based on same technicalities you move over and enjoy. everybody mind your own business
social media is everybodys business.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Babatunde40(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020
PoliteActivist:

That's a Male picture. Only in Africa must that be a female picture

Why are you so foolish to attack Africa? Can't you see that Megan Good referred to the person is Sis?

Your inferiority complex is affecting you. You condemn Africa faster than your brain works

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by MedicH: 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
social media is everybodys business.

and hence most people can't stop appearing very stupid at unprecedented levels even when it's uncalled for. mind your business let me see why you won't prosper
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Mordson: 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
Why post your half nakked picture on the Internet? undecided Nonsense.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2020
0KNM:

Kindly accept my sincere apologies Mr PA to Jesus on Godly and morality matters.

I promise never to repeat such again

I only replied you based on my little knowledge of the bible. It doesn't make me a holy or righteous being. Stop behaving like a clown
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Myself2(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
Her bikini wear is not ungodly,,,,,

It's her English that's ungodly
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by OsuIgboIpob: 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
One of the very few black actress I had a crush on..
She gave a smart response..
when will religious people understand that being Judgemental is also a sin

MODIFIED: CREATE ANY EXCUSE AS YOU WISH, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HYPOCRISY, DECEIVE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING IT'S RIGHT TO BE JUDGMENTAL.
BLOODY SINNERS JUDGING ANOTHER SINNER FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY
Black?

Are you colourblind?

Brown or black?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2020
Meninmen:

I only replied you based on my little knowledge of the bible. It doesn't make me a holy or righteous being. Stop behaving like a clown

Maybe we in same circus grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/57403d66181a1b8327c244f5d866a503/tenor.gif?itemid=11975681[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Of Ghana Promises To Give Tacha 20 Million Naira On Monday / Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.