Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Is Anyone Watching The King: Eternal Monarch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Anyone Watching The King: Eternal Monarch? (514 Views)

Tv Tv Series: Download The King Eternal Monarch Season 1 Episode 1 / The King Eternal Monarch Netflix Kdrama Series Review / TV SERIES: The King Eternal Monarch Season 1 Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Watching The King: Eternal Monarch? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2020
I'm not a fan of Korean movies/series but as far as Lee Min-ho is in the cast of any of them, I must watch it. I must comment that this series is his best and most mature so far. According to statistics, it is ranking No. 1 in 17 different countries. Is anyone watching it?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anyone Watching The King: Eternal Monarch? by sulasa07(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2020
rottencorpse:
I'm not a fan of Korean movies/series but as far as Lee Min-ho is in the cast of any of them, I must watch it. I must comment that this series is his best and most mature so far. According to statistics, it is ranking No. 1 in 17 different countries. Is anyone watching it?
Yeah
Re: Is Anyone Watching The King: Eternal Monarch? by newguy1(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2020
Giving Korean series a second chance after jumong n I will say I have not been really impressed but from review I was told d series start pickin up from 3rd episode.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: How Bbnaija Exposed The Hypocrisy Of Many Nigerians / Guys Is This True / A Deaf Boy Falls In Love With A Nun That Blind Folded And Kissed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.