Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP (18250 Views)

Abia: Appeal Court Affirms Lp's Otti As Governor,dismisses APC, Pdp's Petitions / Tribunal Affirms Obaseki As Governor, Dismisses ADP, 2 Other Petitions / Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by BlackfireX: 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
That Natasha is one beautiful woman
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by airminem(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
COVID 19 worldwide is a scam
All figures are highly inflated

The reason for low figures in Africa is cos people don't believe their bullshits, still some countries like nigeria always inflate the number of cases

Anybody that undergoes the test will surely test positive

But it's all over now

Thank God , no corona in our cities

The Lion of judah lives

The next river to cross is the issue of Vaccines
Jj OKOCHA
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Olarewaju89: 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
Very good.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by AntiWailer: 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
Akpoti ko, bench ni
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Confirmedzombie: 3:28pm On May 18, 2020
Kogi shall be great again. God bless our judiciary for upholding the Rule of Law.

This is democracy in action.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Kogi shall be great again. God bless our judiciary for upholding the Rule of Law.

This is democracy in action.

Your name "ConfiemedZombie" describes you perfectly smiley
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by OJEEMAH(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
I'm not surprised. i have always known tribunal will never nullify the election for violence & Irregularities in the electioneering process. its only certificate forgery that can get GYB out and that is not even the case here.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 18, 2020
Make you just marry me since you couldn't unseat me naaaw !

Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Harunabisanti(m): 3:37pm On May 18, 2020
Ok

Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by AsawanaDgreat: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
We have known the out come of the judgement already.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by elpochas: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
So dis people still dey go court for this covid 19,instead of looking for a way to help the people they want to rule.i weep for Nigeria o,who do us these thing.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Sunmolar(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
As far as Nigeria Constitution guiding the electoral law is still the way it is, I've nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by AsawanaDgreat: 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
We have known the out come of the judgement already before the pronouncement in the Court.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Dansuqi: 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
OJEEMAH:
I'm not surprised. i have always known tribunal will never nullify the election for violence & Irregularities in the electioneering process. its only certificate forgery that can get GYB out and that is not even the case here.

Good.I wish other nairalanders can reason like you.I think she instituted such a case against him before
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2020
Natasha would have been our first pretty governor of Kogi State.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Ugonna62: 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
i have lost confidence and trust in the judiciary long ago,whatever judgement that emanates from there suprises me no more meanwhile for a successful brooding of your day old chicks with zero mortality rate,check my signature.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Dansuqi: 3:47pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Justice delayed is justice denied.
the tribunal delayed justice to this point hmn something seems fishy

How did they delay justice? Why do you comment on something you know nothing of.election took place last November .all aggrieved parties had 3 weeks to go to court and she did.the tribunal had 6 months deadline to deal with the case and that six months expires this may.where is the delay son?
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Dansuqi: 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Ugonna62:
i have lost confidence and trust in the judiciary long ago,whatever judgement that emanates from there suprises me no more meanwhile for a successful brooding of your day old chicks with zero mortality rate,check my signature.

You lost confidence ignorantly. See,you don't know how the legal system works that is why you are angry.we know bello rigged but according to our laws,it is almost impossible to prove this in court.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by martineverest(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2020
Evergreen4:
Democracy has been defeated again. Still wondering how yahaya Bello won that election.

Natasha Akpoti should just give up , appealing this case will not yield any positive result
Natasha is a fighter....she is the person Kogi needs not that 1diot
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Olamide114: 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
When we are still battling with corona virus
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

How did they delay justice? Why do you comment on something you know nothing of.election took place last November .all aggrieved parties had 3 weeks to go to court and she did.the tribunal had 6 months deadline to deal with the case and that six months expires this may.where is the delay son?
Ok thanks for your clarification
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by drskyfly007(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2020
Kai this woman is beauty overload even at her age shocked
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by friday2011(m): 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
Jostoman:
you say waiting?

Lol... I think say na only me see am, i no wan talk, make she no abuse me.
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by cheango: 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
If yaya Bello, win till election case till Supreme Court, Nigeria can't be better again
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
anybody noticed the amount to be paid by the petitioners...600k.

i wonder how the govnor, Inec will share the money
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by Oligarchy654: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by MCIU1: 7:57pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
Judges should me more concerned about de-congesting prisons instead of all these useless election cases for now

There are many people in prisons awaiting trial who have Mega Churches In United States stayed longer than the sentences of their supposed crimes. Imagine someone commits an offense with a 6 months penalty but has being awaiting trial for 2 years

Okay nah
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by dheilaw1(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
The babe wey Bello suppose dey chop jejely
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by KGREAT(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
bad news!!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by obontami: 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
I only came here to see the beautiful woman pictures. Fucck yahaya Bello!
Re: Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP by AmaiLiu: 8:51pm On May 18, 2020
YorubaKingin:
COVID 19 worldwide is a scam
All figures are highly inflated

The reason for low figures in Africa is cos people don't believe their bullshits, still some countries like AmaiLiu always inflate the number of cases

Anybody that undergoes the test will surely test positive

But it's all over now

Thank God , no corona in our cities

The Lion of judah lives

The next river to cross is the issue of Vaccines

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: FG Goes After Kanu, Igboho, Spares Fulani Bandits / Atiku Commissions Dan Gunduwawa Qur’anic College In Kano State / FG Should Disband ASUU – Anglican Primate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.