Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says (90323 Views)

COVID-19 In Nigeria Is A Scam – Discharged Delta Patient Says / COVID-19: 14 New Cases test positive, 1 Discharged Today. Toll Now 65 / Six COVID-19 Patients To Be Discharged In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by faceland: 9:47pm On May 18, 2020
darmie456:

What are your testing tools?. How do you differentiate fever from Covid-19 using temperature as a yardstick? Who prepares the results? How do you know they are true

My Younger brother who is currently a medical intern at Yaba claims not to have seen any Covid-19 patient. This is a person that should have proximity of information. But results keeps flying

Guy take it easy because the white man doesn't play with people who challenge the COVOD-19 narratives. I have been banned on YouTube Facebook Reddit everywhere, they are not playing, they would attack your brother for promoting harmful rumor.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by byinks(f): 9:49pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Hmmn, am in the medical profession and I can tell you that this virus is real, already I have 2 of my good friends in isolation so pls everyone be careful. Finito.

Are they symptomatic ?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
pquaver:

This patient is crazy where did she do her test to know she was negative then? NIGERIAN are playing with fire. They think is play. I work here as Gesundheit und Krankheit Pfleger here in Deutschland (Germany). We had a patient brought in from Altenheim (old people home) to our Krankhaus (hospital) only to find out he was positive after some days. Which led to the shutdown of our station and testing of all workers and patients that have any thing to do with this ward. I was tested but I was only called on the phone that my result is negative same applied to all workers nobody saw any test result.. In fact at a point I was tod they may not call due to high number of test being carried out so if I do not receive any call its negative but positive they will definitely call. So how does she know the status of her result that it's negative when she did not see it?
all is scam
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Enoch07: 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
kadiri3:
see mumu
see black man
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Corona virus is real, Don't let anyone to decieve you .
Though, it's a scam in some states, some Governors are faking it , for their own selfish purpose.
is scam everywere

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
kikero:
Hmm

1. The woman is most likely in denial

2. As has been seen time and again, not every contact with a covid case tests positive

3. Even if they showed her the paper work around her test she won't believe it.

4. Many cases are asymptomatic. El rufai and atiku's son are two classic examples, and there are cases that have tested positive for longer than that.

5. The reason for denying that she is positive? A) avoiding stigma b) she feels upset that she was placed in isolation.

My opinion.

Good opinion.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
pquaver:
Oga I treated a Covid patient and we only found out after some days after his arrival everybody in the ward was tested I am negative till today some others were not so lucky. You can come in contact but it depends on contact and immune system.. Some People who had indirekt Kontakt mit the patient tested positive I had direkt Kontakt but tested negativ. So bro. Es kommt darauf an.. (it depends)
what a liar
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 10:02pm On May 18, 2020
fairfora:
Another illiterate Nigerian boasting out of ignorance. That you were asymptomatic does not mean you did not have the virus. It's at the discretion of the NCDC to or not to show you result. Covid-19 is super real...people should learn from late Abba Kyari who contracted the virus in Germany and infected people back home. I wish I could take some bigots on a tour of isolation centres in lagos. They would return home crying after seeing people battle with their lives.
Abba kyari is liar too he didn't contact anything that man too old
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
Slurity:
Illiteracy is the real disease, instead of being grateful to God she choose to mock mother nature. Come and see the 2 people that died today in Lagos isolation centre. Foolish people still believed that its ordinary malaria that killed Abba Kyari
did u see them with ur two eyes?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Voy(m): 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

It's a scam in delta and many other states in Nigeria.
em dey cash out
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nairalandmonika: 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
Akolawole:

And you believe what she was saying?
So I should believe Delta state government?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by kadiri3(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
spiritmasquerad:
The virus that kill chief of staff is scam abi
na maleria kill am
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2020
We know say na scam
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by baganas: 10:28pm On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
I have been saying that for ages now grin
Covid 19 is a huge hoax perpetuated so we can all be forced to take 'mandatory' vaccines bill gates and his cronies are gonna roll out in a few months time grin
I concur. In fact covid 19 means certificate of vaccination with 19 that's artificial intelligence 1for artificial and 9 for intelligence
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by OChimex: 10:30pm On May 18, 2020
fairfora:
Lemme educate you a bit and I'd come down to your level instead of using medical jargon ..not every patient needs be on a ventilator except those who are in a critical condition, those who have underlying respiratory illnesses such as asthma. The way covid-19 strikes makes it mandatory for such category of patients to be put on ventilators. Boris Johnson didn't need a ventilator because his condition was stable. In most cases, patients may only need continuous flow if humidified O2 while some wouldn't need any before recovering...your immune system too is a determinant of your quick recovery from covid-19 if you contract one.

In the west, their immune system isn't as strong as ours. Where an average Nigerian could live and survive, an average westerner wouldn't. An oyinbo fit die of malaria after bitten by a mosquito whereas here, make 10 mosquitoes bite us...which is always the case, we are still waxing strong. You cannot compare our body system with theirs over there. Hardly would you eat their food without crossing sugar. They drink beer like pure water...all these do cause health issues amongst them especially when growing old. Many end up being diabetic, hypertensive and with renal issues. If you've been to their hospital and seen many strange cases, you'd be amazed if such illnesses ever existed in africa. Many of us don't go to hospitals. Over there, every family or citizen has a doctor. Our chances of survival here is high, given our climate and what we are exposed to. I stand to be corrected.

On inflation of covid-19 figure, nothing is impossible in Nigeria especially in the north where patients are being discharged in less than 2 weeks of isolation...that's the issue we have been talking about as health workers lately. Maybe they too want to get the kind of funds lagos is getting on covid-19. Don't get me wrong, people are really dying in the north due to covid-19 but they're downplaying it for the reason best known to them. It takes an average of 3 weeks to discharge a covid-19 patient. What's happening up north really calls for a concern. I can't trust mallam for anything because they are the most controversial people or tribe on earth

Good that you agreed that the numbers are questionable.

Everything you wrote about the white and what happens in the Western world is totally out of ignorant. Pure ignorant please if you hadn't left the shores of Nigeria do not talk about them from what you hearsay.

My wife is Caucasian, so I know you are so ignorant.....

Mind you, you have more strange diseases/deaths than them, but you choose to ignorantly tag them either mysterious/strange/diabolic/attack/village people. etc. How does this popular statement sound to you "he died after a brief illness"?

The brief illness no get name?

on beer, they don't rather they take wine more.

On immune system, you are ignorant. Get an average Nigerian men 10 check their immune, 8 out of 10 have low immune. no be only rice and garri u dey eat there?

who get money buy fruits and vegetables and vitamins and supplements?

Finally, studies have found that blacks are more likely to die from covid19 than Caucasians. research this.

Did you know that an average white leaves longer than you blacks? my wife's grannies are alive in their 80s and 90s very sound physically and mentally.

Una dey go routine medical check up for naija?
never but its a routine amongst westerners.

no be agbo Una dey drink when sick, how many dey visit hospital, not until the agbo wan kill Una finish.

On malaria, you are so ignorant. Do you know that malaria still claims millions in Nigeria yearly? research too. one thing about the body is when it is exposed to new diseases the immune systems is overwhelmed and outclassed faster, but aftet sometimes, the immune will start to withstand he pressure. and thats exactly with whites and malaria. expose them more, they will begin surviving it. All those colonial masters why malaria no wipe them off all those years they lived in nigeria and colonised them?

on boris johnson, he got worse and was transfered to ICU where he was put on ventilator for weeks.

anyway, back to topic.

covid19 in naija is inflated.. na acute malaria most of them be.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Azuwonder(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Hmmn, am in the medical profession and I can tell you that this virus is real, already I have 2 of my good friends in isolation so pls everyone be careful. Finito.
I'm
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by YungLasaint(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2020
Since the outbreak of covid 19 hospitals can't test you as malaria patient... No more crying for ventilators... But in all stay safe.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by darleenje: 10:50pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
no be scam o this shiit is very real

Nah scam for Nigeria
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by clumsydyna: 11:05pm On May 18, 2020
braveheart77:

Not everyone has a severe case

You guys should educate yourself.

Only 5% of cases need ventilators.

Nigerians don't read why? Y'all just jump to saying everything is conspiracy
I have never said that the convid 19 is foul play, I only wondered why the ventilators were no longer issues of discuss.
The hype about the ventilators was so much on the onset, that one would have thought that the provision of ventilators would curb the mortality rate of sufferers.

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by braveheart77: 11:06pm On May 18, 2020
clumsydyna:

I have never said that the convid 19 is foul play, I only wondered why the ventilators were no longer issues of discuss.
The hype about the ventilators was so much on the onset, that one would have thought that the provision of ventilators would curb the mortality rate of sufferers.
okay i get
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by topstone4: 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
Mazda231:
Fully verified PayPal account that can send and receive is available now

� Limit lifted
� you can login without using VPN

� it can also send as FNF and GNs

�you can also do online checkout

Come inbox for fast deal
If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp

How much is it. If it gets limited, what's your solution to that?
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Slynation(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2020
kikero:

And as I said later, if the patient's mother was bathing her and sharing a bed with her, chances are that she was in isolation with her daughter, and therefore positive.

And you have no proof of your malaria assertion and you know it. If you are dissatisfied with your government, join a party and change things
Lol...And u think power is awarded to individuals by merit in this nation? Don't worry, I have other plans grin
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by dopedealer(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Did u read what she wrote, he mother bathed her and slept on the same bed with her. Coronavirus is highly contagious, there's no way her mother could not have contracted the virus if she (the girl) actually has it.

She did not say same bed, but same room sir. Don't mislead people . #Corona
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by mandate12: 11:48pm On May 18, 2020
slivertongue:
delta state govt scammed u, not that the disease is a scam

Lol... Here's ur medal - Best comment of the day
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Legendguru: 11:59pm On May 18, 2020
I have said this right from day one it’s all scam
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by nri4chop(f): 12:01am On May 19, 2020
Complete scam
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Nobody: 12:36am On May 19, 2020
OChimex:

Good that you agreed that the numbers are questionable.

Everything you wrote about the white and what happens in the Western world is totally out of ignorant. Pure ignorant please if you hadn't left the shores of Nigeria do not talk about them from what you hearsay.

My wife is Caucasian, so I know you are so ignorant.....

Mind you, you have more strange diseases/deaths than them, but you choose to ignorantly tag them either mysterious/strange/diabolic/attack/village people. etc. How does this popular statement sound to you "he died after a brief illness"?

The brief illness no get name?

on beer, they don't rather they take wine more.

On immune system, you are ignorant. Get an average Nigerian men 10 check their immune, 8 out of 10 have low immune. no be only rice and garri u dey eat there?

who get money buy fruits and vegetables and vitamins and supplements?

Finally, studies have found that blacks are more likely to die from covid19 than Caucasians. research this.

Did you know that an average white leaves longer than you blacks? my wife's grannies are alive in their 80s and 90s very sound physically and mentally.

Una dey go routine medical check up for naija?
never but its a routine amongst westerners.

no be agbo Una dey drink when sick, how many dey visit hospital, not until the agbo wan kill Una finish.

On malaria, you are so ignorant. Do you know that malaria still claims millions in Nigeria yearly? research too. one thing about the body is when it is exposed to new diseases the immune systems is overwhelmed and outclassed faster, but aftet sometimes, the immune will start to withstand he pressure. and thats exactly with whites and malaria. expose them more, they will begin surviving it. All those colonial masters why malaria no wipe them off all those years they lived in nigeria and colonised them?

on boris johnson, he got worse and was transfered to ICU where he was put on ventilator for weeks.

anyway, back to topic.

covid19 in naija is inflated.. na acute malaria most of them be.

You are not talking to mumu here. My granddad died at the age of 95 and my grand mum 89. Both from ekiti state. My mum and dad are already tending towards 80 and they still go to farm. Bring your Caucasian wife to Nigeria and expose her to mosquitoes and let's see if she would be alive to return to america with you lool. I remember when my cousin was getting married. Her caucasian fiance was advised to get vaccinated alongside his friends and family before coming to Nigeria by my uncle who's also a medical doctor...

You have even made several claims out of sheer ignorance here ogbeni...anyway they are all your opinions which you are entitled to. If I see a point in your post, i would admit like i didin the previous one but on this...you are so wrong. Whenever there was any form of epidemic, it mostly affects the cities because of their poor hygiene. Abuja is the only structured city we have in Nigeria and if compared to most american cities, it's still like a slum. Go to the villages where people drink water from the stream, which must have flowed on top of rocks , washing the calcium and magnesium essential for the body on its course and see how strong and healthy they are. They eat fresh meat and vegetables. In the olden days, I would go to farm with only a knife when thirsty, climb an orange tree and carefully choose the best of oranges and eat until my stomach began to make sound as if i drank plenty of water before coming down from the orange tree. same with mango, banana, etc. We never ate organic or genetically modified fruits and vegetables which have now flooded the west. Up till now, the infertility rate in America is so high that many end up adopting. Here in nigeria, the reverse is the case and back in the villages, the difference is clear. We would eat everything natural and not those planted with chemicals. Sexually too, theyare so weak. How many of them I don carry agbo jedi give each time i dey visit yankee or uk grin

Take it or leave it, we are better off on immunity than the oyinbos. If you have ever lived in a villa before you left the shores of Nigeria, you would attest to the fact that people grow pretty old in villages than they do in the cities and most of them have never been to the hospital in their entire life. The same agbo you mentioned was the cure for all the illnesses they had. I drank same agbo myself. Black people died in America of covid-19 mostly because of the sheer inequalities amongst whites and blacks in America. They are exposed mainly to all manners of poor lifestyles and so, they stand a great chance of contracting the virus. No access to robust medicare, their income level was so low with poor lifesyles. Many are still semi-literate. Lots of them are diabetic and hypertensive which make them more susceptible to the virus. That is not all, they are mainly those found at restaurants, malls and hotels as gatemen, drivers and cleaners, garbage truck drivers, etc. A significant number of them are homeless. I was passing the Inglewood area in W/Century Blvd in LA a few years ago. I could not believe my eyes the mammoth number of blacks who were homeless, parading the streets of LA. Whites are rarely in this category. Are blacks dying the same way or in same proportion as the whites in Italy,UK, Spain, France and even Germany where the virus had claimed lives? We have a reasonable number of blacks in those aforementioned countries. I don't want to mention Russia because they are not much in population there. I have been traveling to America since 2004. I schooled at the University of Buffalo( South Campus) upstate, NY and Michigan and a proud alumnus of Ross Business School, I do not need to flex my muscle because it's irrelevant here. Since I have been traveling to US, 99% of those hotel cleaners and doormen were blacks. At times i would feel ashamed the way they look and portray themselves. Go to conference events...na dem you go see dey clean places and stand as waiters and ushers. What of US airports...haaa, na dem be cleaners and baggage handlers and most of them contracted the virus in those places of work. You would never sight a single white doing those shiits. When i refer to white, abeg no count the kokoyes amongst them because they are even worse off.

Finally on the grand lie you told, Borris Johnson was never put on a ventilator. He was at admitted into the ICU until he was discharged with a stable condition....google is your friend if in doubt.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by backbone503(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2020
Outside of Africa, the virus has so far killed over 200,000. God knows we lack the capacity to contain it, hence He subdued it for us. Instead of being grateful, we're here shouting "its a scam!". Do you want God to prove its reality to you?

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by l3st3r: 12:51am On May 19, 2020
slivertongue:
delta state govt scammed u, not that the disease is a scam
Why can't you people read and understand.She said covid19 is a scam in Nigeria.She didnt say the disease doesn't exist.It exists but not in Nigeria.
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by pquaver(m): 1:26am On May 19, 2020
kadiri3:
what a liar
I think you are referring to the delta patient.. I do not have to prove Jack shit to you. You type are afraid of truth and I tell it to your face Bare!!!!
Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by suremanpatriot: 2:15am On May 19, 2020
Enoch07:
no be scam o this shiit is very real
Covid in Africa is a titanic scam they usin to get money fr oyinbo.
If not why are they not releasing the treatment protocol for mass healing?
why are they delayin use of covid organic?
why is your so calld taskfos now talking about starting research into home made herbs instead quickly usin ready covid organic to stop covid spread and unlock interstate movement for people to huzzle for daily bread.Not evrybody is civil servant and this govt ppl dont care.
All the ppl involved in this shld to wiped off the map because they are causin terrible harm to ordinary citizens, rendering them jobless starvin and hopeless.May God Almight bring this prayer to pass so we can be freee fr these cameleons. :-

1 Like

Re: "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says by Fash4290: 2:39am On May 19, 2020
I sincerely believe there is COVID 19 in Nigeria, but not as terrible as it is portrayed, I remember it wasn't long Lagos had their first cases that Rivers State had theirs too... All for the money, I believe the incubation period of the virus reduces it contraction ability, as well as, our immune reduces it virulence.
My opinion...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures). / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.