Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks (100065 Views)

Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
/
Since Buhari affects all, I am waiting to see who cracks first between the wailers and BMC. It seems like BMC folks are under severe economic pressure recently. They can't seem to find their voices anymore. I believe one more month will make them throw in the towel. grin It never ends with hyping a dullard.

/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by FrankAkowe: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
This is a right step in the right direction.

Nigeria cannot afford too much of lock down.
The gradual easing of the lockdown is a viable solution.

Let Nigerians maintain safety measures.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Many of these guys are just using Buhari's name to pass out information without the knowledge of Buhari. We na have a ghost president. I pity Nigeria as a country
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Creeza(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Okay o
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by back2sender: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
igbowoman:
Which buhari?
Shatap!!
These folks should come out and tell the nation the truth and stop all the hide and seek
Adeshina will soon come out to deny this.
Confused bunch
has Mr president addressed the nation today? i was planning to rush home to listen to this.
abi naa another fake news
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by naija4life247: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
igbowoman:
Which buhari?
Shatap!!
These folks should come out and tell the nation the truth and stop all the hide and seek
Adeshina will soon come out to deny this.
Confused bunch

The Buhari that is building 2nd Niger Bridge which has been abandoned since after the civil war

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Appswheel(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
I am most concerned about the education of our children who are at home. Till date, the efforts put in place by the Education Ministry is below par and shows a lack of empathy to teachers in the private sector.

If you have a child or know a child in senior secondary school, get them to install Q and A App to start learning. The App offers a lot of useful and Free content-WAEC, NECO, CIE, JAMB Past Questions and Answers.

The paid contents are affordable and includes 3000+ curriculum tailored video lessons for SS 1 - SS 3 subjects.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by postnobill705(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Nigeria.. SMH
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by AsawanaDgreat: 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Does it means no more address today from him?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Britxt007(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
Confused

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
Which buhari?Unless he does a Nationwide broadcast.Im not believing shit.This government just likes taking we nigerians for a ride everytime.
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by lekzzyteebee(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
Zinzu money, what's going on now?. The bridges are falling
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Christmasdon(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-extends-gradual-ease-of-lockdown-by-two-weeks/
HAS THE PRESIDENT GIVEN HIS SPEECH? I TOT IT IS BY 7PM TODAY 18TH MAY 2020?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by wax101: 4:34pm On May 18, 2020
Nigeria is on auto-pilot as we have no president in this country.
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by fortran12: 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
FrankAkowe:
This is a right step in the right direction.

Nigeria cannot afford too much of long down.
The gradual easing of the lockdown is a viable solution.

Let Nigerians maintain safety measures.

God bless.
You don't seem to understand. The gradual opening of the economy was to be within 6 weeks. We have just done 2 weeks and they increase by 2 again. It shows they are not prepared and have no idea of what they 're doing. I hope this virus issue will be a point of reference when campaigning for the next election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by eleko1: 4:37pm On May 18, 2020
angry sad baztardz angry.No inter state angry
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by idtwo: 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
Foolishness is to keep doing the same thing while expecting a different result.
Isn't it obvious to the government that this interstate restriction is harming the economy and as a result the people & govt, more than whatever gain they hope to get from it.
Isn't it obvious?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
slyfox35:
Extending the Gradual ease of lockdown by two weeks.Do they mean after the two weeks,we will be placed on total lockdown? I yam not understanding,who bathes with clean water just to go and play in mud.
You want to lockdown,you lockdown,you want to lift it?you lift it,Confused Government,stop putting Nigerians in a state of limbo,there is hunger in the land.
The total lockdown did not decrease the covid 19 pandemic neither did the gradual lockdown,just uplift this thing already,Nigeria and Nigerians are starting to doubt the authenticity of the so called cobid 1-9 birus
By the way,how do I tell my children yakubu did not score this goal.

Are for real that yakubu didn't score the goal?
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by slyfox35(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
MOGPRAISE:

Are for real that yakubu didn't score the goal?
My brother,he did not score o,it seems like magic abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by hope4nigeria(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
neoclassical:
Nawaoh, same thing Bubu was supposed to announce today., but it is obvious the old man is incapacitated to even make announcement to his citizens. Nigeria is in trouble.
you don't get it, people are observing the evidence of alleged impostor during broadcast, before the truth is uncovered, they have to cease broadcast. Buhari is dead that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Drizzy5001(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Wetin concern me

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by topafo203: 4:42pm On May 18, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalander, im not a scammer neither im i spamming, all i need is your help. My wife just delivered through CS.We have exhausted all what we had.I work with a private firm and it has bein no pay since lockdown.The babe and the Mother are fine but we lack food. Pls bless us with whateva u have(Cash or foodstuff).God will bless u abundantly and i pray for whosoever lookin for d fruit of the womb, May God suprise u this year Amen.
0690833313-access
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by icuminpiss(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you always comment like an illiterate woman
You are the illiterate here
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Onlyonebuhari: 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
Datagric:
The one that refuse to address the nation today abi. A failure is a failure. The masses are just a reflection of this weak and corrupt leader. People have been travelling even during complete lockdown. No thanks to the corrupt Nigerian police.

Sifia pain
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Datagric(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Sifia pain
Yes I am because you darling bubu is not working and I heard u are doing well id.iot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Kokaine(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:
The lockdown measure is not working, I kindly advise that the interstate movement be allowed. People are starving, goods and commodities are drastically increasing in price. The whole lockdown has failed because people are still moving around, it is a poor measure to combat covid-19. Who would feed poor Nigerians if this is effected for another 2 weeks?
the whole thing has failed. But you know Nigeria na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by dimmikel: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Do u need an AC technician in ibadan?
call or watsapp us on 08101091803

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by TruthinAction: 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
But truck loads of terrorist in the guise of Almajiris are allowed to move. This country is sick.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Kokaine(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
dammywizzy:
Knowing fully well that Covid 19 is real, but Covid19 in Nigeria is a faux. A whole lot of shady things is being perpetuated and this is because of how our govt portray things, the end result of this whole rubbish is that it will cripple the economy and slide us back into recession, with many being obviously out of jobs, many more will join the unemployed train. I beckon to our leaders to instead put measures in place, health and safety measures that is and let people go back to there business. Even if it's not going to be back to business as usual, health measures and guidelines that are put in place would help reduce the spread while people continue to earn their living. This isn't even among the 5 most deadly virus in the history of mankind.
after this covid, more Nigerians will want to migrate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Kokaine(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
Bafemi:
It's not unexpected. The lockdown and its resultant effect on the economy are a necessary evil, everyone is feeling the bite now, everyone except government workers... For now. Its well, only thing to do is be positive through it all
we are feeling it too mehn

Stood in the bank since morning and I couldn't take a penny.
Re: Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks by Johnames: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
meditator:
Trump that has been talking up and down like a parrot, how has he faired in curtailing the epidemic ?
Trump might not have done very well in curtailing this pandemic, but his actions shows he care about his people, he is always giving live broadcast from time to time, unlike your president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.