Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed (30965 Views)

MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / Gynaecologists' Attention Needed. Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications. / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 20, 2020
Ejenavi18:
According to sexologist Dr. Jordin Wiggins, ND, owner and creator of Health Over All Inc., people who do not have sex for a long period of time may notice a
weakening of the pelvic floor muscles, called atrophy. "We need strong pelvic floor muscles to improve bladder tone and prevent urine leakage and to have good quality orgasms." People with vaginas who abstain from knocking boots might also notice pelvic floor dysfunction, "which could lead to painful sexual conditions (like vaginismus) when you attempt to have penetrative sex again." If this is the case for you, Dr. Wiggins suggests seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist for personal assessment, or "using Elvie or another pelvic floor trainer that will give you feedback on how to do exercises properly."

In line with the argument above, I think prolong celibacy can lead to birth complications.

O my God! Hm. God forbid.
Ok. Thanks.

Where can one get such in Nigeria. Biko?
I mean a Pelvic floor physiotherapist.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
Ejenavi18:
According to sexologist Dr. Jordin Wiggins, ND, owner and creator of Health Over All Inc., people who do not have sex for a long period of time may notice a
weakening of the pelvic floor muscles, called atrophy. "We need strong pelvic floor muscles to improve bladder tone and prevent urine leakage and to have good quality orgasms." People with vaginas who abstain from knocking boots might also notice pelvic floor dysfunction, "which could lead to painful sexual conditions (like vaginismus) when you attempt to have penetrative sex again." If this is the case for you, Dr. Wiggins suggests seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist for personal assessment, or "using Elvie or another pelvic floor trainer that will give you feedback on how to do exercises properly."

In line with the argument above, I think prolong celibacy can lead to birth complications.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao, celibacy does not affect child birth in any way. Your post and conclusion cracked me up. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by RenaissanceGuy: 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
This lady keeps on deactivating and opening new accounts for attention seeking. I hate nonsense.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by sammysmiles(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
Dontjudge5533:
see below
Goan win all the money for yourself.... Nobody is interested... Scammer...

5 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by saajus: 6:27pm On May 20, 2020
No, but good sex during pregnancy helps childbirth labour.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Dangrace01: 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
sammysmiles:
Nah wah oooo... I knew those sect held a meeting in Thailand,,, so I thought they were taking an oath.... The image looks so real...

I don't really know bro. If you look at the men they are focused looking at something else.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Tonysmith4sure(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2020
tillaman:
I seriously doubt it! Fvck no
But 5-6 years
Who condemned her to celibacy? If I stay 3 months without smashing I go just kpai
Because semen go don dey comot from my nostrils

Guy you burst my brain I tell you. Which kin tin be dis? Just 3 months? You must be a bad m*therfu*ker

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Cocolatti(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Ask Linda Ikeji

She claimed celibacy

And the next thing

Was Belle

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
thundafire:
it can't and will never cause it

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Dannyfan(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
How will someone be initally active sexually and afterward been celibate for a long time and had pain on her wedding day? Did she do virgina tightening?
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Kokaine(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

Ok. Thank you. I think the couple have gone past this stage now cos they now have kids. So I guess this tips will be more useful to us the up and coming SUs grin.

Thanks.

Are lubricants safe and advisable?
I really appreciate.
you guys are virtually speaking medical languages here. What is su again
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Goalnaldo(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2020
If a virgin's own can't have complications, I don't see why a semi virgin's own should have but what do I know
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by nams77: 6:30pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Bump
No complication whatsoever. When a lady become pregnant, the female hormones tend to work on the muscles of the reproductive areas thereby making them more elastic.
Have you seen the size of a baby's head? Dont you wonder how it manages to get through the birth canal?
Now to your other question. If pre-intimacy is properly done and the woman is wet and in a relaxed mood, then there won't be any problem. There are also lubricants like ky jelly to help lubricate the area.
The man should also be patient, gentle and also skilled in the act
Good luck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Elzakzaky: 6:30pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

This is a serious matter na. undecided
That place needs frequent greezing make e for no deh rust
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 20, 2020
nams77:

No complication whatsoever. When a lady become pregnant, the female hormones tend to work on the muscles of the reproductive areas thereby making them more elastic.
Have you seen the size of a baby's head? Dont you wonder how it manages to get through the birth canal?
Now to your other question. If pre-intimacy is properly done and the woman is wet and in a relaxed mood, then there won't be any problem. There are also lubricants like ky jelly to help lubricate the area.
The man should also be patient, gentle and also skilled in the act
Good luck

Ow. Great!
Thank you.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
Never seen or heard of a female Celibate

bros abeg no cut my fasting now. wida?
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by sammysmiles(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
Dangrace01:

I don't really know bro. If you look at the men they are focused looking at something else.
LOL..... It's only the both men at the right end that appears to be looking at something else
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by elazbrava(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
Sister go and kpansh and stop asking irrelevant questions
We already have Buhari and his cohorts to deal with so save us this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2020
saajus:
No, but good sex during pregnancy helps childbirth labour.

Ow.. Ok. That alone can make up for the years of absteinance yeah?
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by sammysmiles(m): 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Dangrace01:

LOL....It's only the both men at the right end that appears to be looking at something else
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Elzakzaky:

That place needs frequent greezing make e for no deh rust
Na Lie undecided
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

Wow really? Oils are not good? Hm. Ok. I guess water is the way to go then since its natural.

Thanks a bunch dear.
Aunty SU,
Seems you're planning to get married soon and fear don dey catch you.
If I were you, I'd go to wattpad and read erotica. Read smut. Touch your clitoris, it's yours. Fantasise about your boo. Get used to your body. And when the time comes, it'll be very pleasurable for you.
Don't thank me later. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hell no
The elasticity of a woman's body can not be over emphasized

A woman's body can accept anything
It hardly exceeds its elastic limit

Hmmmm really can accept anything.......
How well do you know the body of a woman medically if i may ask?
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2020
OnyeMpa9:

bros abeg no cut my fasting now. wida?
Close ur eyes la grin
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 20, 2020
Zoie:

Aunty SU,
Seems you're planning to get married soon and fear don dey catch you.
If I were you, I'd go to wattpad and read erotica. Read smut. Touch your clitoris, it's yours. Fantasise about your boo. Get used to your body. And when the time comes, it'll be very pleasurable for you.
Don't thank me later. undecided

Ah.. How can I do such na. I'll rather wait for oga to do the touching when the time comes.
Thanks dearie wink
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by humilitypays(m): 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
Subtle advert, I love Naija ladies so much, they know how to get Nigerian men to fall into their trap wink

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by OKTolu: 6:41pm On May 20, 2020
Ok na tell your hubby to be gentle with you and as for having issues with birth complications, nothing like that my sister

2 Likes

Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

Ah.. How can I do such na. I'll rather wait for oga to do the touching when the time comes.
Thanks dearie wink
Your choice
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
OKTolu:
Ok na tell your hubby to be gentle with you and as for having issues with birth complications, nothing like that my sister

Ok. Thank you Sir.
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 20, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
Close ur eyes la grin
lol, i get the full video
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Any help, ideas
are you planning to be celibate?
Re: Can Celibacy Cause Child Birth Complications? Gynaecologists' Attention Needed by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 20, 2020
Lostz:

are you planning to be celibate?

Already on it 5 years and still counting. Duh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prevent Heart Attack At Any Age / "Don't Reserve Pfizer Vaccine For VIPs & Chinese Vaccine For Ordinary Citizens" / 4 Exercises That Burn Fat Really Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.