Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive (38041 Views)

Zamfara Offering Cows To Bandits As Incentive To Stop Killing / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Turboking(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
godkiller:
Wonderful

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
08023476494 Ogun state
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
proffemi:

You are trying very hard to come across as an elder, but the respect we bestow on elders is not just because of their chronological age. They also need to demonstrate the wisdom we associate with age. For your restraint, I say bravo, but for the points you are making (or the lack thereof), I say "not so much!"
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have learnt that by just doing this, people progress rapidly in life
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
An ignorant fool like you should not be trusted.

Hope there's no problem? Hope you didn't lose your job recently? Why the hate? Hope you've eaten? I'm sure there must be a problem somewhere. I duly commiserate with you on your loss, that doesn't mean you should be a bitter boy. Take control of your life son.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:

well i refuse to be fed lies unlike you. We had an incidence in Rivers state, where the both the govt and ncdc gave out conflicting figures. Now why's that.
oga they those doing the testing are human beings. Human beings make mistake human beings are not accurate. I don't expect ncdc to be perfect afterall they are humans. If you doubt them open your own organisation and start testing and confirming cases for yourself simple.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Shattuck(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Now Bill Gates paid his own money to W.H.O and many Universities with Virology research centers like Oxford, Havard, Stanford and other Ivy league universities, so as to help find a lasting Vaccine as they did with Polio, Small pox and Chicken Pox, yet Nigerians are out again spreading lies that they know isn't true just to score cheap gains while millions risk infection

[b] This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus [/b]the hate bill gate has been getting from folks just reflect our level of intelligence as a people,he has contributed to solving our problems even more than the govt yet he gets this much hate.

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Hungrychicken(m): 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
oga they those doing the testing are human beings. Human beings make mistake human beings are not accurate. I don't expect ncdc to be perfect afterall they are humans. If you doubt them open your own organisation and start testing and confirming cases for yourself simple.
i hear you defender.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

Major donor agency would produce HIV/AIDS drugs for free (sometimes free condoms too) and ship it to Nigeria with their own money as charity, and immediately it gets to Nigeria Customs Port of Entry, the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty, and when such drugs still get to Ministry and Agency part of it would still be diverted

Now Bill Gates paid his own money to W.H.O and many Universities with Virology research centers like Oxford, Havard, Stanford and other Ivy league universities, so as to help find a lasting Vaccine as they did with Polio, Small pox and Chicken Pox, yet Nigerians are out again spreading lies that they know isn't true just to score cheap gains while millions risk infection

This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus

100% correct.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Hope there's no problem? Hope you didn't lose your job recently? Why the hate? Hope you've eaten? I'm sure there must be a problem somewhere. I duly commiserate with you on your loss, that doesn't mean you should be a bitter boy. Take control of your life son.
Who's hating are you not the one hating on bill gates?

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by canDy4eva(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=ProfAmaben post=89689034]What's wrong with Bill Gates?? Stick to your programming and leave health matters[/quote

Please help us and tell him...
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:
i hear you defender.
I defend what i think is right.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Who's hating are you not the one hating on bill gates?

Elucidate precisely where I wrote anything bad about him or point out where I insulted him. Hatred is an emotion that makes one feel angry needlessly about another individual. Be guided
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by proffemi: 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
Bill Gates.

Most people shouting his name now are ignoramuses who are just learning about him. Those of us who followed his career as he went from fiercely competitive and subtly ruthless nerd to astute, cut-throat businessman know better. We know his dark side very well because we watched in real time as he viciously took down competitors. But we also saw him mature and mellow with age. We saw him throw himself into philanthropy with gusto not seen since perhaps Andrew Carnegie. We saw him single-handedly cause the most momentous sea change in philanthropy in a century when he got other billionaires to commit to spending large chunks of their money on philanthropy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge). He even got the ever thrifty Oracle of Omaha on board! We've seen him throwing himself at the forgotten tropical diseases of Africa and other problems of the developing world. We half-sneered, half-applauded his crazy gimmicky attempts at reinventing the humble toilet bowl so that the third world can move its bowels in a more hygienic manner. For years, we saw him play the Jeremiah, warning us of the inevitable next pandemic. Now the pandemic is here, we see him become the face of the resistance BECAUSE (to those of you ignoramuses) THIS MAN IS NOW THE FACE OF TWENTY FIRST CENTURY PHILANTHROPY.

This is the man you think is deserving of so much suspicion and vitriol !?!! May God forgive you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Elucidate precisely where I wrote anything bad about him or point out where I insulted him. Hatred is an emotion that makes one feel angry needlessly about another individual. Be guided
You qouted and shared an article painting bill gates a bad man.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by israelmao(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Ok second Lai Mohammed.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by femixville(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
you ignorance is amazing

check your arms for the mark posted in pics bellow, if you have it you have benefited from his charity, same as your kids

nobody stole any resources from Africa, greedy Africans traded their resources for quick change while whites refined and develop it into a more marketable product selling it for a premium price

Were you born to be told dat dat was Bill Gates charity..
When did Bill Gates charity started.. Find out that first..
On nobody stole any resources..
I think you speaking from another ignorant view..
No doubt, bad leadership is the problem of Africa, you're right about that.. But, failed to dig deep.. You're raising facts from the top neglecting the hypocritical strategies of those they signed deals with.. Maybe that looks simple..
I prefer to reserve my points, cos I'm not ready to raise issues you're not current abt..
Go ahead nd die for Bill Gates.., I blv since you taken d treatment from his foundation, you're immune to every sicknesses around.
I've nvr benefitted from his charity.. Cos, his charity started aftr many years I was born.. So..
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Exc2000: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Ade3131:

the Drugs giving to help Nigerians would still be heavily taxed by Nigerian custom, with serious custom duty

You got it wrong there bro... Nobody taxes humanitarian aid consignments and diplomatic shipments. Make your research well. I'm opportune to have worked with a Swiss based NGO and most of our laptops come from the HQ into the country. We don't pay Kobo for duties unless the rule have change now bcuz I left there at the tail end of 2018. Any goods tagged as Diplomatic are exempted from custom search. Go and make your findings well Sir.

well my information was based on what I was told by an ex who worked with an NGO just when Tax hike was increased ... I understand using diplomatic chanel duties are not paid on shipping, it isn't even searched, and that's between government to government like the Swiss giv NGO you work for

to back my claim https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280099106_Willingness_to_Pay_for_Antiretroviral_drugs_among_HIVAIDS_clients_in_Ebonyi_state_Nigeria

https://guardian.ng/features/drug-insecurity-persists-as-customs-implements-20-duty-on-imported-medicines/
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by ProfAmaben(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
You qouted and shared an article painting bill gates a bad man.
You see? You didn't attack the guy that wrote the article but I that read it. Anyway, I have no qualms with Bill, I presently have 3 laptops, all are running on Microsoft Windows 10
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Ihenzy(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
godkiller:

Location?
Taraba state
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Osidazz19: 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
proffemi:

Bill Gates.

Most people shouting his name now are ignoramuses who are just learning about him. Those of us who followed his career as he went from fiercely competitive and subtly ruthless nerd to astute, cut-throat businessman know better. We know his dark side very well because we watched in real time as he viciously took down competitors. But we also saw him mature and mellow with age. We saw him throw himself into philanthropy with gusto not seen since perhaps Andrew Carnegie. We saw him single-handedly cause the most momentous sea change in philanthropy in a century when he got other billionaires to commit to spending large chunks of their money on philanthropy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Giving_Pledge). He even got the ever thrifty Oracle of Ohama on board! We've seen him throwing himself at the forgotten tropical diseases of Africa and other problems of the developing world. We half-sneered, half-applauded his crazy gimmicky attempts at reinventing the humble toilet bowl so that the third world can move its bowels in a more hygienic manner. For years, we saw him play the Jeremiah, warning us of the inevitable next pandemic. Now the pandemic is here, we see him become the face of the resistance BECAUSE (to those of you ignoramuses) THIS MAN IS NOW THE FACE OF TWENTY FIRST CENTURY PHILANTHROPY.

This is the man you think is deserving of so much suspicion and vitriol !?!! May God forgive you.

Sorry bro, but I think you are sending this to the wrong person. I'm a defender of Bill Gates not one of the Covidiots that are just looking for any conspiracy to latch on to. All the stories you are telling me here, I already know. I was using personal computer in the late 80s and early 90s thanks to Bill Gates/IBM/Steve Jobs. I respect the man for his vision and foresight not despise him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Oligarchy654: 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You see? You didn't attack the guy that wrote the article but I that read it. Anyway, I have no qualms with Bill, I presently have 3 laptops, all are running on Microsoft Windows 10
so you have realized that the article you were sharing about bill gates is wrong.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by mannyiyke: 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Nigerians are ingrates

This is why Billionaire Moguls like Donald Trump would never invest or donate one kobo to Africa or Nigeria, he sees all of us as criminals, doesn't hire us in his conglomerate, and never wants us in his country so as not to polute America with shiitehole virus

You're 100 percent correct. It's still the same way they accused their rich relatives who helped them, that they wanted to use them for money rituals. Nigerians are ingrates. Bill Gates sponsored most of the vaccines we took in childhood; he sponsored the production of HIV drugs. In fact, he has done a great deal of good for Africans, but some or most of us chose to pay him with spurious allegations. I've asked those conspiracy theorists severally how many times our rulers have sponsored drug or vaccine research in Africa. Our higher institutions are not doing well, not because of lecturers, but because of our wicked rulers who don't want to carry out their responsibilities. Accusers don't know that it may lead them to hell fire. May God forgive them anyway, and bless Bill Gates and give him more wealth and good heart to continue to help us in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by alezzy13: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Oga you're making noise all over place.

Might it not be prudent to devote more time building your websites than maligning the philanthropist?

Billions of dollars sunk in programs from malaria to child/maternal health to HIV/AIDs to TB, to WASH. . .the list is endless. Millions of lives saved through his continuous gestures.

Most likely someone close to you (or even you yourself) have probably benefitted from his benevolence, but rather than being at least quiet, if you can't be grateful, you've preoccupied with spreading fake, unsubstantiated claims against the man. Doesn't that make a truly evil being, sir?
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by proffemi: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Sorry bro, but I think you are sending this to the wrong person. I'm a defender of Bill Gates not one of the Covidiots that are just looking for any conspiracy to latch on to. All the stories you are telling me here, I already know. I was using personal computer in the late 80s and early 90s thanks to Bill Gates/IBM/Steve Jobs. I respect the man for his vision and foresight not despise him.

I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. I read, understood and agreed with your post.
I try hard not to argue with conspiracy theorists, and had decided not to post here till I saw you post. Your points are what made me decide to shed more light on this Bill Gates for his traducers to better understand the stupidity of their posts.

Edit: sorrry, as I read my post again now, the "you" appears to be directed at you grin . I'll edit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Exc2000: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
after US, Bill and Melinda Gates foundation are the second largest donors of WHO, and before 1994 which it started as William H gates foundation. as an individual Bill had donated to fund many health projects.. if you or your family haven't benefited from his $36bn USD life donation or thePledge.org $500bn USD pledge he and his billionaire friend contributed, then insulting him is right but if not that's hypocrisy

and bellow are people he funded their works, not like he went about creating drugs and forcing it on anyone

GAVI Alliance 3,152.8
World Health Organization 1,535.1
The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria 777.6
PATH 635.2
United States Fund for UNICEF 461.1
The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International 400.1
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development 340.0
Global Alliance for TB Drug Development 338.4
Medicines for Malaria Venture 334.1
PATH Vaccine Solutions 333.4
UNICEF Headquarters 277.6
Johns Hopkins University 265.4
Aeras 227.6
Clinton Health Access Initiative Inc 199.5
International Development Association 174.7
CARE 166.2
World Health Organization Nigeria Country Office 166.1
Agence française de développement 165.0
Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo 153.1
Cornell University 146.7
Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa 146.4
United Nations Foundation 143.0
University of Washington Foundation 138.2
Foundation for the National Institutes of Health 136.2
Emory University 123.2
University of California San Francisco 123.1
Population Services International 122.5
University of Oxford 117.8
International Food Policy Research Institute 110.7

femixville:

Were you born to be told dat dat was Bill Gates charity..
When did Bill Gates charity started.. Find out that first..
On nobody stole any resources..
I think you speaking from another ignorant view..
No doubt, bad leadership is the problem of Africa, you're right about that.. But, failed to dig deep.. You're raising facts from the top neglecting the hypocritical strategies of those they signed deals with.. Maybe that looks simple..
I prefer to reserve my points, cos I'm not ready to raise issues you're not current abt..
Go ahead nd die for Bill Gates.., I blv since you taken d treatment from his foundation, you're immune to every sicknesses around.
I've nvr benefitted from his charity.. Cos, his charity started aftr many years I was born.. So..
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by hhmmcj: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

ALL IT TAKES FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING

Just know there are purely evil entities much wealthier than Bill Gates (BG). Unlike him they don’t talk and the don’t try to educate. They manipulate and perpetrate their evil from the shadows, never showing themselves. And they hate bleeding-heart, do-gooder types like Bill Gates with a vengeance and much of the stuff u r mindlessly imbibing is orchestrated by them!
Also BMGF operating around the world has inevitably made staunch enemies.

Now, Gates Foundation purchased 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock, worth about $27.6 million.
What is $27.6 million in a portfolio of $36 billion?!!
$27.6 million is far less than one thousandth of the total foundation’s portfolio and less than one 3000th BG net worth! BMGF gave $2 billion for eradication of malaria alone and recently $45 million for maize cultivation!
They tell u BMGF has pharmaceutical and Monsanto stocks, but they don’t tell u it is a minuscule part of it’s portfolio and that the main reason is to have some influence in companies they constantly have to haggle with, companies whose policies they want to influence, neither do they tell u that any profit still goes to charity, nor do they tell u BG does not make those calls - they are made by outside team of investment experts who independently manage that aspect of the foundation. They throw some red meat, knowing there are people like u who will focus on that and simply won’t see facts starring you in the face.

It's cool to try sounding like you're informed concerning the infos you outlined above but I'm very sure your main sorce of information are limited to TV(Tell-a-Vision program) (CNN/BBC), infiltrated disinformation of western media & embeded journalism from the internet from some of the so called "recognised tabloids"

I urge you to make research on Bill Gates and his vaccines in India precisely. Go to india and mention that name & it might be the last word you utter or hear yourself say. Do you really understand the aim behind GMO's in agriculture? Make intensive research about that and educate your mind. Go to India, Congo, Malawi, Kenya, CAR and southern Africa and see what vaccinations have some to women and children.

Make research around third world countries that are more than 50 million people and come back let's talk. Listen and read experiences from ppl on the ground and not some white media journalist with an agenda.

Too many facts..but just too lazy to type them for you.

Be curious who feeds you the kind of news you digest. Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Ade3131: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
Osidazz19:

Ok, but when Bill Gates committed 1BILLION dollars to eradicate Malaria in Africa, they didn't suspect him then abi? The man has been spending money and time on Africa for while before the outbreak of Coronavirus. He has also been talking about such pandemic even before this outbreak.
The man has foresight, just like he did with personal computers when others thought it was a dumb idea.
I don't have much to say but I'm sure Gates and others will be more careful in offering help in the future. Then people will call them names for not trying to help.

Let's look at it from another angle Sir. What does it benefit a Bill Gate to fund all these intervention programmes in Africa? Are we the highest consumer of Microsoft? Is he giving back to the society that made him like he's doing in Africa? When the colonial masters were invading Africa, they brought religion along to curb the mindset of Africans and that's why I will give you a doll made of wood and you'll call it an idol while a white man gives you same made of plastic, you call it son/mother of God.

If there's a black man anywhere that thinks a white man's intentions toward the black race is clean, that fellow needs to think deep. Unfortunately, we don't learn from history. This same people came to meet Nigeria and persuaded us to devalue our Naira when the local currency was slightly above USD and almost at par with Pounds.... See where that have led us.

Do you have the statistics of death caused by cancer in the US within the first quarter of 2020 alone?
Have you gone on to research the underlying health concerns that consumption of GMOs like Monsanto and co causes to the body?
Do you know that malaria is no longer a health concern in the western world, yet it is killing thousands in Africa and all you're told is that someone is donating billions to eradicate it whereas, all we need is the intelligence or expertise they used in eradicating it over there.... Or why reinventing the wheel in Africa?
Do you also know that while Africans were dying of Ebola virus, all the white men that contracted the virus were flown out of Africa and were all treated without any casualties?

The list is endless Sir. I don't want to make this an epistle but the real deal is that even if there's no evidence against BG on the said allegation, which I don't expect them to come out and say they actually did gave the money, I still stand firm to say that his complete shift from Microsoft into a field he knows nothing about will always remain suspicious. And his business in African food and drugs is equally questionable. Mike Zuckerberg was in Nigeria for IT related business but when Oga Gate comes around, he's always talking medicine and food shortage.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by Osidazz19: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
proffemi:

I wasn't disagreeing with you at all. I read, understood and agreed with your post.
I try hard not to argue with conspiracy theorists, and had decided not to post here till I saw you post. Your points are what made me decide to shed more light on this Bill Gates for his traducers to better understand the stupidity of their posts.

Got it. Thanks.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by alezzy13: 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
hhmmcj:

[s]It's cool to try sounding like you're informed concerning the infos you outlined above but I'm very sure your main sorce of information are limited to TV(Tell-a-Vision program) (CNN/BBC), infiltrated disinformation of western media & embeded journalism from the internet from some of the so called "recognised tabloids"

I urge you to make research on Bill Gates and his vaccines in India precisely. Go to india and mention that name & it might be the last word you utter or hear yourself say. Do you really understand the aim behind GMO's in agriculture? Make intensive research about that and educate your mind. Go to India, Congo, Malawi, Kenya, CAR and southern Africa and see what vaccinations have some to women and children.

Make research around third world countries that are more than 50 million people and come back let's talk. Listen and read experiences from ppl on the ground and not some white media journalist with an agenda.

Too many facts..but just too lazy to type them for you.

Be curious who feeds you the kind of news you digest. Not all that glitters is gold.[/s]

Absolute nonsensical trash.
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by alezzy13: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
Ade3131:

[s]Let's look at it from another angle Sir. What does it benefit a Bill Gate to fund all these intervention programmes in Africa? Are we the highest consumer of Microsoft? Is he giving back to the society that made him like he's doing in Africa? When the colonial masters were invading Africa, they brought religion along to curb the mindset of Africans and that's why I will give you a doll made of wood and you'll call it an idol while a white man gives you same made of plastic, you call it son/mother of God.

If there's a black man anywhere that thinks a white man's intentions toward the black race is clean, that fellow needs to think deep. Unfortunately, we don't learn from history. This same people came to meet Nigeria and persuaded us to devalue our Naira when the local currency was slightly above USD and almost at par with Pounds.... See where that have led us.

Do you have the statistics of death caused by cancer in the US within the first quarter of 2020 alone?
Have you gone on to research the underlying health concerns that consumption of GMOs like Monsanto and co causes to the body?
Do you know that malaria is no longer a health concern in the western world, yet it is killing thousands in Africa and all you're told is that someone is donating billions to eradicate it whereas, all we need is the intelligence or expertise they used in eradicating it over there.... Or why reinventing the wheel in Africa?
Do you also know that while Africans were dying of Ebola virus, all the white men that contracted the virus were flown out of Africa and were all treated without any casualties?

The list is endless Sir. I don't want to make this an epistle but the real deal is that even if there's no evidence against BG on the said allegation, which I don't expect them to come out and say they actually did gave the money, I still stand firm to say that his complete shift from Microsoft into a field he knows nothing about will always remain suspicious. And his business in African food and drugs is equally questionable. Mike Zuckerberg was in Nigeria for IT related business but when Oga Gate comes around, he's always talking medicine and food shortage.[/s]
Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by mannyiyke: 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
Hungrychicken:
The proposal and content of that bill was very suspicious.
Why did it not follow the conventional passage of bill?
Our lawmakers cant just make that bill up, its just out of the blue. They must have been enticed with money by someone influential, if not Mr. Gates.

Sha, I stopped believing most news this period. Seems everyone are trying to take advantage of situations and cover up their dirty secrets.
Why not go and show an evidence that they were enticed with money? You're part of the ungrateful fellows who pick holes in people's good deeds. When poliovirus was ravaging the North, they had this archaic belief of yours. But today, they're happy that poliovirus vaccine has eradicated poliomyelitis from the North. My submission is that the lawmakers meant well. They set out to pass this bill, because they knew that most Nigerians had made up their minds that they would never take any vaccine, and if they don't, they'll end up harbouring the virus and constituting a public health risk.

1 Like

Re: NCDC Bill: Gates Denies Offering Reps Any Incentive by costandi(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
Xisnin:
The liar has run away after spreading fake news.
He was so sure of himself while making up the story.
When it is now time to present his evidence, he is hiding behind his lawyers.

Bunch of cowards.
Naivety. So, because Bill Gates denies it, the man automatically becomes a liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.