Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! (17058 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb / Need To Enrol Into Forex Academy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by ANJAN420: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Great Offer In Forex World
Cash Return From Your Forex Trade.
You can Try Blew Link for Get More Information.
Thank You For Read.
http://www.forextradebd.com/promotion-offer
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by fxstory(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
babypips is a starting zone to learn from
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by sympathy55(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
KeyA1:
Forex is a nice bussiness, it will take you 2 to 3yrs of constant practice before you can start making consistent profit. So make sure you have the time and the interest to put into learning it.
this is just the answer to the question grin grin
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Go to www.aheadmarket.com for your free articles and signals.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by shazzad24028: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
have u heard about Alpari? . it is all about trade forex and many more exchange you can use for knowledge.. You don't need a financial background or any sort of special training to begin trading Forex. You can get started with just a couple of dollars.. to know more u can visit here http://alpari.com/en/beginner/. hope it will help u a lot.. smiley
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by fxmoneysignal: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
It is easy to make money with us in forex trading.We provide you with profitable signals.Stop blowing your forex trade account it sucks.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by yellowman2225(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Get comprehensive one on one Training from Professional Forex Trader in Ibadan.
Thos Training gives mouth watering materials, Profitable Forex bots, Accurate / Profitable Indicators and other Bonuses.

Chat us on W h at s Ap p +23 49 07 28 22 25 5 for details
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Chazblagos(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on hire purchase or delivery.. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by NelsonBrooks: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
The safest way to succeed with forex is to trade with large amount of money with a simple skill I may tell you later. You do not need technical training because it is a game of chance. Even the so called signals you pay for fails 50% of the time.

However, I do not recommend forex for you if you do not have at least $5,000. This is because

1. Your risk for trading with little amount is higher than your risk with trading with greater amount of money.

2. If you are not careful you will lost all your money trading.

3. You need at least $500 to $1,500 to make so profit trading.

4. It is very fast to double your money but it is very fast to lost all your fund.

5. The are other businesses that pays you more than forex with little smart work but little to no risk.

With $500 = N158,000 you can start a business today and become a millioneer in 12 months time.

With $1,500 = N558,000 you can start a business today and become a millioneer in 4 months time.

This is a certain business paying very well. You can even start with less than N40,000.

A globally circulated company paying in Dollars denominated in your currency.

For further details send 'Info' to 07067859178.

Bless You!
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Waterbear(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
If you want to learn forex from the scratch..
Join this group..
Its free
@forexspies
Telegram..

You can as well add them up on Instagram if you need support

Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Nnpccourtcase: 5:56am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to let you know that InstaForex is giving $500 non deposit bonus.

If you want register, register through my link:

https://www.instaforex.com/no_deposit_bonus?x=LAPEP

Wish you every success my friends.
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Lajiniran: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2020
In respect to investing in forex fund management. Please proceed to any GTBank Plc near you and open a domicillary account. Apply for a visa credit card immediately to enable a sameday transaction. Then log into www.fxpro.com and register for a forex mini account with the following requirements;

1. Your identification i.e
(a) Driver's License OR
(b) International Passport OR
(c) National ID

2. Bank Statement of Account confirming your address and names.

I will guide you through the registration and funding of your own account after which I will commence trading on your account for a period of one month.
I will trade for you on YOUR OWN FOREX ACCOUNT PLATFORM.

Profit Share: 50:50
Duration: One month.

View my last month's trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Can I still do this with you?
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by van909: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Please I want to learn forex I live around Ajah axis in lagos
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by doublestar21(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
babasoty:
Forex Trading like every other business has its ups and downs, Its winners and Losers, to be amongst that winners list depends on you the individual, I was like a lot of folks who just get carried away with the fad of making money quickly and lost 1000 dollars within 2 weeks, boy I nearly went mad, those where the worst emotionally drained 2 weeks of my life, i was laughed at, there were a lot of "we warned you" thrown at me, I had to go back to the drawing board, talked to myself, checked my strategies, my attitude towards it, and I noticed something too many folks don't, I had no strategy, no discipline, too much unrealistic expectations, no money management plans, high risk et al, and funny a lot of people who just go into it fall into this same traps. I delved into building my trading psychology, my money management techniques, you should see my library of trading books, money management books, trading psychology books, I worked on myself first for two years I sat down and read why the markets behave the way they behave, I studied candlestick charting even from the acclaimed grandmaster Steve Nison himself, learnt a lot of trading techniques, candlestick formations and also indicators---- but most especially i worked on myself. You don't wanna be trading live and your heart is thumping like no tomorrow you sure would get psychologically drained. I worked on getting information ON REAL TIME, I learnt when to trade and not to trade, I spent months evaluating brokers because they could make or mar you. I'm not a guru in Forex but I'm not a Loser any more thanks to myself, so poster before you delve into it---- here are some tips.

1. I take Forex trading like a business--- I don't joke with my business, when I'm trading there's no disturbance because its my Business. I have a room in my house where I do my trading, I don't sit down with 1 pc--- BIG NO, I have 4 21 inch monitors I use to monitor the market, 1 of them is purely dedicated to REAL TIME NEWS UPDATES from different sources from FXhound to FXpulse down to esignal. I don't joke with my internet access apart from my mtn and glo modems I use a netcomm Vsat and an istation from IPNX, I don't wanna get caught with network issues.
2.Take time out to get a good broker-- to be frank with you most of them are fraud houses, I reviewed every forex broker from forums like www.forexpeacearmy.com and other sites, your broker can make or mar you, I am not advertising for anyone but I use dukascopy, you could use whichever suits you, for me they suit my needs so that depends on you.
3. You have to work on your EMOTIONS, are you one who can loose money and feel so disturbed and not think straight, if anyone says your not gonna loose money they are joking because YOU GONNA LOOSE SOME MONEY, no two ways about that, spend time out read books that deal with trading psychology and money management, work on your self that's one big key, a lot of folks hardly do that, they just learn strategies use robots and all, I'm not saying they aren't good, but for me I don't use robots or signals, if i was to use them i don't think it would have been worth the while spending all that time working on myself and reading, if you feel they are okay for you well that's your own issue.
4. If you got no interest in market matters then you better learn, you'd find that there are co-relations between a commodity or stock going down in Japan and the rising of the dollar, INFORMATION THEY SAY IS KEY BUT PUTTING IT INTO ACTION UNLOCKS THE DOOR, some folks might see me as a "moustache pete" but I don't joke with financial news, market news and the rest sites like bloomberg, reuters, financial times, wsj, cnbc etc, are all bookmarked on my PC, i delve into them every moment I'm online, also be ready to spend a little money to keep urself abreast with the latest news and happenings because those fundamental news are what really propels the market to act, I'm not saying you shouldn't learn technicals but learn both and learn to use the both of them together if you wanna achieve success
5. NEVER I REPEAT NEVER START WITH A SMALL CAPITAL, for me if you don't have close to 5000 dollars to start with--- HOLD ON, its your money no one would take it from you if you hold on, use the time to build on yourself, your strategies, that's my own advice.
LASTLY----- READ, READ AND AGAIN READ, Go online there are a lot of books that can help you out my books are sorted in this order, Books on trading psychology, money management, fundamentals and technical, that's how i store them and i am happy with my own collection and i still crave for more, I visit a lot of sites just to get info not necessarily to follow their techniques or see their predictions sites like fxstreet, fx360 etc, help me in info gathering, don't depend on robots and don't allow anyone trade for you, its better you loose your money yourself than some bloke you can't trust, Learn your strategies through trial and error test them out, you could play your emotions and strategies with 500 dollars real money to get a feel, to know how you react when you loose money and when you gain money, never allow greed come in your way when winning, have a fixed target of losses and gains every month, if you hit your gains for 3 months steady, increase by 10% , if you hit your losses decrease by 10% that's my style when I started, don't have unrealistic goals of thinking you'r gonna double your money in 1 month, know where to place your stops not too tight and not too loose, don't over leverage, don't just jump into a trade without knowing why its going in that direction.

I gotta stop here hope this helps you------ Happy trading.

P.s I'm not a tutor, I can only help you with books and sites to guide you if you need any.

By now you are a guru. Please if you are still in this game kindly help me with some comprehensive ebooks and sites that will help me. Thanks
Re: I Want To Go Into Forex Trading: Pls Advise.! by Jaxx123: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
Mr olatunji is one of the successful Africa trader with massive result.
He show a powerful secret how average Nigeria can make Fortune from forex trading.

I never thought I can become effective forex trader in my life until I hock to this material.

Get his free gift here

www.forexlab.clementlab.xyz

https://youtu.be/xgp1X4--A60

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Inc Acquire Fitbit For $2.1billion USD / Fidelity Bank To Buy Union Bank UK / There Are Too Many Nairas Chasing Too Few Dollars - IMF Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.