Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything (1285 Views)

Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC / Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
He closed Camp, closed Ogbete, these are the two biggest markets in Enugu, camp for cars and ogbete for miscellaneous witout providing any dime as palliatives to any community, LGA or ward. and every time people who're not experiencing all this trash first hand will be celebrating this our madam, honorable first lady with works he did with public funds(after breaking every shops in enugu still without any compensation).. I wished it was Sulivan in seat.. And before you talk trash, he's from my village.

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Davash222(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
Okay. So, we should be celebrating Sanwo Olu, Fayemi and others
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:
Okay. So, we should be celebrating Sanwo Olu, Fayemi and others
I need be, yes. i only talked about where i stay and governor i know reach home.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Davash222(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
NEROSKY:

I need be, yes. i only talked about where i stay and governor i know reach home.
Tell us who to celebrate please.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Already answered that on my previous post
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Crixxx: 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
Who should we celebrate?
Tinubu or sanwo olu?..
Gibberish
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Chikpat(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2020
Davash222:

Like Governors are Christmas, New Year, Easter, Salah or something? Must you celebrate a public officer? ...inferiority complex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2020
Oga STFU! U are not from Enugu. Even truely u are, then u are a disgrace to our state. U are too sendimental, judgemental and delusional.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Oga STFU! U are not from Enugu. Even truely u are, then u are a disgrace to our state. U are too sendimental, judgemental and delusional.

See them, the idiots who let government treats its citizen like trash. You're a disgrace to mankind, your dad should be ashamed for raising such a stupid child

If you're not such a loser, you should confront me with your facts, your mumuness is your DNA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 18, 2020
Enugu state governor is not working.
so o.p you are saying the governor has been eating popcorn since he entered office grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Enugu state governor is not working.
so o.p you are saying the governor has been eating popcorn since he entered office grin

Taking selfies and pouting, that's why we call him madam. worst Enugu has experienced so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
NEROSKY:

Taking selfies and pouting, that's why we call him madam. worst Enugu has experienced so far
wow
so if you were put in place of the enugu governor will you perform better than the him?
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
NEROSKY:

See them, the idiots who let government treats its citizen like trash. You're a disgrace to mankind, your dad should be ashamed for raising such a stupid child

If you're not such a loser, you should confront me with your facts, your mumuness is your DNA
Lolz, coming from someone that have never in his pathetic life able to manage his younger siblings in order or even able to manage a primary school as class captain. What leadership position have u ever led in ur miserable life? U are quick to insult my Gov. for his directives which is inline with both FG & WHO against large gathering in which the two markets u stated are potential sites of large gathering. Mention any state apart from those without covid19 case open their large market. U are myopic in reasoning. Im very sure ur father would disown u if he get to knw about this trash you posted here. I disown u. 042 disowns u. Imbi somebody.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
wow
so if you were put in place of the enugu governor will you perform better than the him?
help me ask the idiot.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Kollyman: 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
wow

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria remains unproductive.

OP is expressing his concern and someone there was saying he is not from Enugu.

When has been from Enugu stop one from speaking the truth to this madam governor who tagged himself gburugburu. All the major roads are bad but his pictures and bill boards are painting the town black.

There are more gburugburu's pictures in Enugu than the total number of roads,schools, hospitals, industries and other facilities.

4 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
FlordFlorez:
help me ask the idiot.
Don't mind the hypocrite

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
NEROSKY:

You're truly from the east
grin

4 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 18, 2020
Kollyman:

When has been from Enugu stop one from speaking the truth to this madam governor who tagged himself gburugburu. All the major roads are bad but his pictures and bill boards are painting the town black.

There are more gburugburu's pictures in Enugu than the total number of roads,schools, hospitals, industries and other facilities.

Well if you feel the enugu state governor is not performing well then hope you know his office you can go there and complain to him simple.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz, coming from someone that have never in his pathetic life able to manage his younger siblings in order or even able to manage a primary school as class captain. What leadership position have u ever led in ur miserable life? U are quick to insult my Gov. for his directives which is inline with both FG & WHO against large gathering in which the two markets u stated are potential sites of large gathering. Mention any state apart from those without covid19 case open their large market. U are myopic in reasoning. Im very sure ur father would disown u if he get to knw about this trash you posted here. I disown u. 042 disowns u. Imbi somebody.

Idiot i was president in my CDS because of my leadership quality, tell me any Nigeria president or governor who was not imposed to the citizen?, if the idiot is leaving he'll bring out another fool and goats like you will still vote him in, I stopped voting ever since I know that stupid people like you are the majority of Nigerians.

let me educate you, the bolded can happen in already open market, New market and Abakpa. i know you don't know anything or probably don't even know anywhere in Enugu...

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Well if you feel the enugu state governor is not performing well then hope you know his office you can go there and complain to him simple.

The fool talking don't know that this man house is trekkable from mine in the village Orba, leave the loser abeg

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2020
FlordFlorez:
help me ask the idiot.

What better has the idiot(our madam miss ugwuanyi) and your family done to even see him as a role model, beds of the same feather. Another election is coming so they'll impose another baboon like you so you'll vote and remain stagnant in lifelike Nigeria economy- Better still, backwardness will be your portion like Nigeria economy because your dead cell brain which was built to auto-reject truth and accept maltreatment as well-treated. check my signature ewuhausa!!!

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2020
Kollyman:

So, you wonder why Nigeria is this bad? say no more

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2020
Continue to wail away ur miserable life here on NL. A bad/ illiterate critic with a baseless critics & without a valid point/alternative. U are here bashing ur Gov. but u never provided alternative solutions. Was that how u handled ur CDS presidency or its all audio as usual? Again, u claimed to live next door to ur Gov. but u couldn't table the issue to him or atleast his associates (councillor, ward chairman, family members, etc), or another audio. BTW, u are not a voter how dare u criticize him when u never voted either for him or his opponent. U are sure a fake ass, greenhorn of ur family. I guess u are busy working so hard for 'likes' but unfortunately 'they' aren't coming. Shame shame shame. U see, Im not as jobless as u are, DO NOT quote me again. I gat alotz to do for my acct to continue being fat not to be here arguing with swines like u.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Continue to wail away ur miserable life here on NL. A bad/ illiterate critic with a baseless critics & without a valid point/alternative. U are here bashing ur Gov. but u never provided alternative solutions. Was that how u handled ur CDS presidency or its all audio as usual? Again, u claimed to live next door to ur Gov. but u couldn't table the issue to him or atleast his associates (councillor, ward chairman, family members, etc), or another audio. BTW, u are not a voter how dare u criticize him when u never voted either for him or his opponent. U are sure a fake ass, greenhorn of ur family. I guess u are busy working so hard for 'likes' but unfortunately 'they' aren't coming. Shame shame shame. U see, Im not as jobless as u are, DO NOT quote me again. I gat alotz to do for my acct to continue being fat not to be here arguing with swines like u.
We know your type, useless as usual, election is coming so they'll use you as their dog.. Mumu is in your dna, if Nigeria position holder can be communicated na em Nigeria spoil like this, stop displaying your stupidity on NL biko

3 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2020
NEROSKY:

We know your type, useless as usual, election is coming so they'll us you as their dog.. Mumu is your dna, if Nigeria position holder can be communicated na em Nigeria spoil like this, stop displaying your stupidity on NL biko
u remain clueless as ever. Spitting gibberish as usual.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Banmeallday: 9:21pm On May 21, 2020
Ugwuanyi is a woman governor....anyone praising him for going to look at undeveloped roads is a paid PR quack

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
NEROSKY:
He closed Camp, closed Ogbete, these are the two biggest markets in Enugu, camp for cars and ogbete for miscellaneous witout providing any dime as palliatives to any community, LGA or ward. and every time people who're not experiencing all this trash first hand will be celebrating this our madam, honorable first lady with works he did with public funds(after breaking every shops in enugu still without any compensation).. I wished it was Sulivan in seat.. And before you talk trash, he's from my village.

It is either you are being intentionally mischievous or you are just playing with words.
Gburugburu has clearly not met the high expectations and targets of well-meaning people in Enugu State.
Enugu is yet to see a trend of aggressive transformation in both public service and public infrastructure, the type that is taking place in Ebonyi State.
But it is very uncharitable and dishonest to lie against the Governor by saying he is not doing anything.
He has definitely done, and is doing, things; good things!
His performance is on the average.
That's my observation.

I personally hope that he still has surprises for Enugu people.
Perhaps, he plans to finish his tenure with a big bang in execution of enduring and life-saving projects all around the State.
I prefer to err on the side of being over optimistic.
Let us wait and watch.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:38pm On May 21, 2020
Banmeallday:
Ugwuanyi is a woman governor....anyone praising him for going to look at undeveloped roads is a paid PR quack

The mumu who's stupidity won't let him think FlordFlorez , will not understand this, and the reason i pray to leave Nigeria for people like him everyday
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Jostoman: 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
Na you dey see everything
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

It is either you are being intentionally mischievous or you are just playing with words.
Gburugburu has clearly not met the high expectations and targets of well meaning people in Enugu State.
Enugu is yet to see a trend of aggressive transformation in both public service and public infrastructure, the type that is taking place in Ebonyi State.
But it is very uncharitable and dishonest to lie against the Governor by saying he is not doing anything.
He has definitely done, and is doing, things; good things!
His performance is on the average.
That's my observation.

I personally hope that he still has surprises for Enugu people.
Perhaps, he plans to finish his tenure with a big bang in execution of enduring and life-saving projects all around the State.
I prefer to err on the side of being over optimistic.
Let us wait and watch.

This is his 5th year, 3 years to go, what has miss Ugwuanyi done for enugu people apart from misery? I'm waiting for your list of what she has achieved. sad

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 9:44pm On May 21, 2020
NEROSKY:

The mumu who's stupidity won't let him think FlordFlorez , will not understand this, and the reason i pray to leave Nigeria for people like him everyday
leave so that our national problem would be minus 1. People like u are draging us backward with ur nepotism and negativity. Tufiakwa!
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
leave so that our national problem would be minus 1. People like u are draging us backward with ur nepotism and negativity. Tufiakwa!

On normal day i don't reply foolish people like you, but I'll be ready to show you your stupidity everyday and backward mentality.

I have mentioned what our madam has done, counter me by good things he has done for well meaning Enugwuians.. But since foolishness is in your family generation, you can't learn or argue with facts. It's very obvious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Dehlia Umunna, Harvard Law School’s First Nigerian Professor / MEET Toluse Olorunnipa 1st Nigerian To Cover White House As Reporter / Congratulations To The World's Newest President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.