Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 (47818 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Tiwa Savage Visits Freda Francis, Paul Okoye & Anita: New Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Slimranky(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Bumboooclat!!

Yuh see that gyal pon di right picture deh?

She nah too beautiful but she hab a smooth standing boobs,her boobs nah fall like the walls of Jericho most girls hab righta nou,mi woulda luv fi rub my cocky in between that kinda titts and cum all over her face if she don't want badman fi cum inna her tight puumpuum

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Lovelyn451(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

Rich dudes in Ghana no pass 16 so which one?
Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Olaiya26: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know them, I don't wanna know them, am sha not interested in knowing them. all I know is I support the one with big cleavage

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by temptnow: 7:22pm On May 18, 2020
Happyfela:
Afia to win by first round K.O.
and who the hell is Afia? Cos in Igbo language Afia means Market
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by temptnow: 7:23pm On May 18, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
In other news: 9ja overtake Ghana Covid cases undecided
and so fcking what
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Ryocaj(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
Olosho fight
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Punchline33: 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

Kai Ghanaians can lynch you for this national savage comment. This comment can make the fighting parties to team up and starting you.

3 Likes

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Futurejoy(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2020
kingscare1:
Hahaha grin grin grin.
Cat fight loading........abeg ooo.

Rich men make money, poor men make noise cool.

Get hourglass shape, shed belly fat and have that sexy looks with our waist trainer. Order now, Pay on home deliveries. Flat tummy tea also available. WhatsApp no +23490. 3546. 4082
How much is your waist trainer
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by SolarEdge: 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by MCIU1: 7:46pm On May 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A dramatic scene was recorded at the premises of TV3 earlier this morning, as Ghanaian female singers Sista Afia and Freda Rhymz were involved in a fracas following their ongoing beef.

The duo had been enmeshed in a bitter social media showdown which was triggered by Sista Afia's song ‘WMT’, in which she threw jabs at some female rappers in the Ghanaian music industry. Mega Churches In United States The song was met with counter jabs and reactions from Freda Rhymz who released ‘KMT’ and another singer, Eno replying with ‘Rap Goddess’.

Sista Afia fired back at her colleagues with ‘You Got Nerves’, which made Freda Rhymz release ‘Point of Correction’.

Reacting to some claims made in the ‘Point of Correction’ diss song, Sista Afia dared the MTN Hitmaker season 6 winner to insult her the same way she did in the song whenever they meet face to face. In an interview with 3FM on Saturday May 16, she disclosed that she will beat Freda when they meet.

The Ghanaian singers' beef took a dramatic turn on Monday morning as they were seen in a viral video being held back by some persons present at the television station premises.

Sista Afia who was held by two strong men was heard screaming: “say it to my face. If you are a woman say it to my face". She tried to get out of their grips to fight Freda but was stopped.

Freda on the other hand, was dragged into the car by her managers.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bro5j1Wzcds

Oloshooos

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2020
Ghana na village i swear
I still remember when cardi b went to ghana all if there broke ass sugar daddy dependant celebrities were forming boss
Celebrities wey there slut no get level
If you can't make it in Nigeria don't bother going to Ghana ...they can spoil someones life there with free pussy
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by 12345baba(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Na the breast I just dey look
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Ykc2(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
Audio plus arengeee fight
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by SolarEdge: 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
Wawuu
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by kingscare1(m): 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
Futurejoy:

How much is your waist trainer

It's in range by range.
Depending on the type you need.
Just chat us on whatsappp for the pictures and prices.Thnks.
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Dybala11(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

Eggzactly bro, they are fighting cos of the limited gold mine. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by gregyboy(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:
What does these ugly looking things get to do with Nigeria.

I don't understand Nairaland again.

Is this Ghana land or Naira land

Cedis land
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by wizzzmike: 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:
Ghana na village i swear
I still remember when cardi b went to ghana all if there broke ass sugar daddy dependant celebrities were forming boss
Celebrities wey there slut no get level
If you can't make it in Nigeria don't bother going to Ghana ...they can spoil someones life there with free pussy

lol haha u dey envy Ghana and Ghanaians lol...come and ur slut shitty sisters doing prostitution and their very cheap 5cedis like 1dollar includes ur sister and ur bitch mother

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Kyrestas: 9:19pm On May 18, 2020
In Africa Any Thing Are Possiblem
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
All ghananians on this thread are prostitutes and brostitute am sure there indeoendence was granted to them as a result of there high level of prostitution

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by nubiangod9(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
See � crazy Ghanaians and dem no get money oo
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Swanzi(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2020
Nigerians sha and their stupidity towards Ghanaians ...
The fact of the matter is why is a B listed Ghanaian celebrity doing on front page of Nairaland ur guess is as good as mine...

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Swanzi(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:
All ghananians on this thread are prostitutes and brostitute am sure there indeoendence was granted to them as a result of there high level of prostitution

Is “independence” not “indeoendence“ you blockhead grin
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by lozanni(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
sonofanarchy:
Not surprise, Ghana celebrities are the most shameless set I've ever seen, the other day it was shetta wale and stoneboy. Nuisance,the country should be merged with Togo sad

grin grin grin
You no get Joy ooh
Merge with Togo to form GhanaTogo or what.
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Swanzi(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

Rich dudes in Ghana no pass 16, so which one?

And yet nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world grin
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by kline2001: 10:12pm On May 18, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Who beat one thousand Ghana cedis into her mobile money grin
that is their business jare.
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 18, 2020
Swanzi:

Is “independence” not “indeoendence“ you blockhead grin
Your dead brain cells should be able to assist you give you an hint that it is a typographical error bush prostitute

1 Like

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
Swanzi:

And yet nigeria remains the poverty capital of the world grin
It should be ghana but it is too small and to full of useless degenerate like your self to be called a country

2 Likes

Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Swanzi(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:

Your dead brain cells should be able to assist you give you an hint that it is a typographical error bush prostitute

Was the typo also the reason for ur poor grammar and composition dummy..!
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Swanzi(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2020
mmars:

It should be ghana but it is too small and to full of useless degenerate like your self to be called a country

Are u going to cry?
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Vulcanheph(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:
and who the hell is Afia? Cos in Igbo language Afia means Market
And in efik Afia means white
Re: Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 by Vulcanheph(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2020
Olaiya26:
I don't know them, I don't wanna know them, am sha not interested in knowing them. all I know is I support the one with big cleavage
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady: 'I Look Like Kizz Daniel' - What Do You Guys Think? - Picture / Mompha: 'I Earned N14 Billion In 2016 - 2017'. Slams Fake Instagram Billionaires / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding Kiss And Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.