Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] (4584 Views)

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Fact; There Are Many Dead People On This Forum (Nairaland). (PICTURE) / FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2020
So, just realized May, 23rd, 2016 was when I started posting on this forum and today is May, 18th, 2020. Five more days to go.

I came here with nothing but my fingers and my brain after Buhari's recession that year hits me beyond repaired.

Luckily, Séun's Nairaland gave me the platform to repair myself.

I can only tell you two things that made me succeed in using this forum to better my life forever within 5 years to the point I no longer have to work for the rest of my life.

Those two things are

1. Focus
2. Undistracted (there were gazillion of abuses and hatred, but I kept moving — even up till date, but it doesn't move me)

If you can do this in any legit business you're into, you'll surely smile at last. Unfortunately, my fellow Nigerian youths can't sacrifice 5 years of their lives to have a better life ahead — they want it sharp sharp like a ritualist/politician.

In summary, 5 years of my life on this forum wasn't wasted, but permanently planted and it's yielding fruits every single day.

The title was inspired by those who accused me of always being on Nairaland and wasting my time. I can actually wake up one day, unannounced, and deactivate without feeling I wasted those 5 years. Surely, I may do that.

So, on the 23rd of May, you people should get ready to pour me water. Or, you can start pouring it now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Enoch07: 5:58pm On May 18, 2020
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2020
Enoch07:
congrats bro

Well appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2020
Who is here for the picture?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
Happy anniversary

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by olamidedivotee(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Let me go and call a photographer to snap us 5 years no be moi moi

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
I see no pics.And what do you mean by wasted? i smell irony here
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Let me go and call a photographer to snap us
5 years no be moi moi

Lol. We can use the front of my cheap camera phone.

Five years being active in a toxic house called Nairaland with 600 posts in my old and deactivated account and another another 600 posts in this particular account.

I have received at least 1 million abuses (both direct and indirect) and 1 million messages. I guess this is why this particular business generates millions while I sleep.

People should use my story as a lesson to just keep moving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by olamidedivotee(f): 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. We can use the front of my cheap camera phone.

Five years being active in a toxic house called Nairaland with 600 posts in my old and deactivated account and another another 600 posts in this particular account.

I have received at least 1 million abuses (both direct and indirect) and 1 million messages. I guess this is why this particular business generates millions while I sleep.

People should use my story as a lesson to just keep moving.
I wish people can learn from this

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 6:29pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Congrats smiley yea am ready for the picture.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
olamidedivotee:

I wish people can learn from this

Sadly, most Nigerians won't — they'll prefer to learn from a Bet9ja shop with tears. Sharp sharp ventures.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by helinues: 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
shocked
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
Torie8:

Hahaha. I'm on my pyjamas, so let me change clothes first before people will start suspecting us.

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
Torie8:

Now, come over let's take it — but be careful before something chook you o! As 2Face will say, "I like woman, but I dey straight forward."

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2020
ezanafe:
Happy anniversary

Thanks a bunch, Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Elite14(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
Congrats boss...You clearly deserved this!.

I started my own 5 year journey some days back sha.....i hope that before i get to my fifth year,i would have every reason to smile n laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by James4bright(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2020
Bro congrats. The fact you didn't allow those little negative comments deter you from achieving your objectives makes you great indeed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
5 years of being a nuisance.

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
5 years of being a nuisance.

Definitely, but a profitable one. A nuisance without profit is a crime. A nuisance with profit is business.

Most of these Churches or Mosques make lots of noise with loud speakers, but it's profitable. Either they make money or they win souls — the nuisance isn't a waste.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2020
... everywhere stew! Carry on, your teeth complete brother
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 18, 2020
correct man .. typing..

1 Like

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by jumper524(m): 7:29pm On May 18, 2020
2014 since I joined this forum.
If we are to balance account, I cheat the forum.
The strong sense of maturity and knowledge gotten from this forum is next to non.

Because of this forum I'm able to understand how life works and worry less, it made me more visionary and it has exposed me to businesses that yield cool cash.
Many of my friends come to me to seek knowledge on things.
I'm able to predict peoples motive.

Well thanks to many users including the O.P himself, I've learnt alot.

I'm still working on how I can also give back to the forum..

5 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Yemialade(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2020
Happy anniversary bro,even though u post shit on nairaland sometimes,just know that you haue changed and impacted lives positively through your motivational post .you touched my life in a good way illegend,i thank God i met ur moniker on nairaland.lets celebrate this o,as your fan.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Now, come over let's take it — but be careful before something chook you o! As 2Face will say, "I like woman, but I dey straight forward."
Hahaha I no dey fear oya na grin
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Torie8(f): 7:57pm On May 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Hahaha. I'm on my pyjamas, so let me change clothes first before people will start suspecting us.
shocked
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
Congrats brother
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
Chief I know I am Olodo but shouldn't it be four years, if you started 2016

2 Likes

Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by mydadsboy(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
Congrats bro!
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Nelx(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2020
Happy 5 years anniversary on nairaland iLegendd. Shouldn't it be called "Nairaversary"? grin
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by Aditkd(f): 8:58pm On May 18, 2020
Congratulations bro, just keep pushing and moving on. Always put your blinders on. Peace
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by keleants(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2020
uruba23:
Same thing I wanted to say o
Re: 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
uruba23:

Yeah, I just realized it's 4. That means I have 1 more year left — sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S€xy Girl Fuč* By A Guy With Bïg Çö*k Back To Back / Ladies, Why Do You Like These Type Of Guys? / Geek Or Player Or Eye Candy: Ladies Which One Would You Choose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.