Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC (414 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC / CCECC Celebrates Completion Of Track Laying On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by maupe: 7:11pm On May 18, 2020
Michael Yigao, managing director of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), says the Chinese medical experts that arrived the country on April 8 are in the company’s care.

The whereabouts of the Chinese team became an issue after the presidential task force briefing on COVID-19 of Thursday.

Osagie Ehanire, minister of health, had said the federal government could not explain the whereabouts of the Chinese medical team because they are the guests of the CCECC.

But Yigao told reporters on Monday that the team came into the country to specially help CCECC fight the disease and protect its employees.

“The team had a telecast meeting with the minister of health and some doctors around the country and shared their experience in China on how they’re fighting the virus and the meeting was very positive,” he said.

“They are here with us and have continued to teach our staff how to protect themselves because protection and prevention are more important than the treatment.

“Most of the workers understand the situation now and they know the risk, so they follow the proper procedures and cooperate with their instructors.”

He said the medical experts would be heading home as soon as the ban on commercial flights to China is lifted.

Yiago praised the Nigerian government for its reaction to fighting the disease, saying the CCECC would like to build on the strong mutual relationship between Nigeria and China.

He said that CCECC would continue to give quality support to the Nigerian people in all areas
“Right now, commercial flight to China is not open, but when flights are open again, we’re considering the team going back to China,” he said.

“In a big country like Nigeria, it can be a bit difficult to control a pandemic because you will have to make all the people of such a large country understand that it is serious and real thing.

“I think Nigeria is taking this very seriously and you can see it in the implementation of the lockdown and the suspension of international flights etc.

“And like other companies in Nigeria, we will do whatever we can to help the country, like building treatment centres and training people on how to handle the virus.

“We understand the COVID-19 pandemic challenge in Nigeria because we are based here and have a lot of employees and we do believe, that with efforts from the government from the people, we will win this war.

“I hope the people of Nigeria understand that we need the help of all peoples across the world to win this fight against coronavirus.”

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-chinese-medical-team-is-in-our-care-says-ccecc
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by sapientia(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Teaching your staff how to protect themselves.

Is there something China is not telling us?

Are there other ways to protect against covid 19 that requires experts to be ferried from China to Nigeria.

Now they are saying they told someone who said we should not asl him.

I don't do conspiracy theories but I can now say that I don't know the mission of those Chinese Nationals in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by Yenefer(f): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Mtsww Who even cares what about PDP says

1 Like

Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by Lanretoye(m): 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Chinese medical team koor,Chinese football team ni...11 players and 3 sub with one coach.
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by Macphenson: 7:31pm On May 18, 2020
Oko
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by Romanoff(f): 7:35pm On May 18, 2020
Medical team that have been hijacked by a construction company.

See the saviours of Nigerian Covid 19 patients o.
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by jlinkd78(m): 8:13pm On May 18, 2020
Uncoordinated govt
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by jlinkd78(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2020
Following
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by baralatie(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
sapientia:
Teaching your staff how to protect themselves.

Is there something China is not telling us?

Are there other ways to protect against covid 19 that requires experts to be ferried from China to Nigeria.

Now they are saying they told someone who said we should not asl him.

I don't do conspiracy theories but I can now say that I don't know the mission of those Chinese Nationals in Nigeria.
Re: We Told The Minister Of Health That Chinese Medical Team Is With Us : CCECC by baralatie(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2020
Romanoff:
Medical team that have been hijacked by a construction company.

See the saviours of Nigerian Covid 19 patients o.

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: Rivers State Governor Suspends Lockdown / Live Broadcast Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu May 27th 2020 / FG Can’t Cope With Increasing Coronavirus Cases – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.