Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,481,023 members, 5,616,211 topics. Date: Monday, 25 May 2020 at 06:23 AM

Scc15 Colon Care - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scc15 Colon Care (105 Views)

Loss Weight With Scc15 / Have You Ever Had Colonoscopy Or Sigmoidoscopy Examination For Colon Cancer? / Colon Cancer Is Dangerous, Know Causes And Prevention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 7:15pm On May 18
SCC15 - Superlife Colon Care 15
​What is SCC15?
SCC15 is a rich concoction of nature’s very best ingredients to ensure optimal health of colon and digestive system. Below is an overview of the essential ingredients
How does SCC15 help my Body
- Weight management
- Helps prevents Colon Cancer
- Cleanses and Detoxification of Colon
- Strengthening of Colon lining keeping it Healthy
- Balances Colon digestive system
What does SCC15 contain
- Fibersol-2,
- Chlorophyll, Amla Extract,
- Green Apple Powder,
- Beet Root Powder,
- Aloe Vera Powder, Astaxanthin,
- Grape Seed Powder, Milk Thistle Extract,
- Psyllium Husk Powder,
- Probiotics and Multivitamins
How many Satchets are in one Packet
- SCC15 contains 15 satchets
How do I take SCC15
- Dissolve one Satchet of SCC15 in 200mls of water and drink immediately after stirring. - Take SCC15 preferably before going to bed.

Delivery is worldwide

Pay on delivery for Lagos port harcourt and kaduna only
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 9:30pm On May 18
Colon health is a topic that was discussed in hushed tones in the past. People rarely discussed it with each other or rather, they discussed it only with their doctors.

Today, however, colon health is commonly discussed, and thankfully so.

The colon is otherwise known as the large intestine. It is a large tube-like structure that connects to the small intestine. It has a length of almost six feet with its shape like an inverted U. It is called the large intestine for a good reason – its width is twice or thrice that of the small intestine, a feature which enables it to effectively handle the end process of digestion and waste removal.

During digestion, your small intestine does most of the absorption. The large intestine or colon absorbs most of the fluids from feces as it moves towards the rectum for evacuation. While carrying out this function, the colon absorbs essential electrolytes such as sodium and some salts and sends out potassium.

It is the home to more than 1,000 species of microbes, some of which produce biotin and vitamin K. The microbes are of two types: “friendly” and “unfriendly.” This implies that while some contribute to the improvement of your health, others can cause illnesses and discomfort.

People fail to realize that the condition of your colon and your digestive system as a whole can either enhance the functionality of the immune system or compromise it, thus leading to diseases and illnesses. Sources have shown that 70-80% of our immune system is embedded in the gut. It is therefore essential that we clean up our colon and ensure that it is in perfect health.

Contact me today and get your SCC15

Pay on delivery for Lagos

Contact me on 09063164777
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 7:41am On May 19
Get your scc15 product today

Contact me and detoxify your body system and feel healthy

WhatsApp/call 09063164777

Pay on delivery for Lagos port harcourt and kaduna

Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 9:45am On May 19
​What is SCC15?
SCC15 is a rich concoction of nature’s very best ingredients to ensure optimal health of colon and digestive system. Below is an overview of the essential ingredients
- Weight management
What does SCC15 contain
- Fibersol-2,
- Green Apple Powder,
- Beet Root Powder,
- Psyllium Husk Powder,
How do I take SCC15
- Dissolve one Satchet of SCC15 in 200mls of water and drink immediately after stirring. - Take SCC15 preferably before going to bed.

Delivery is worldwide

Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 5:35pm On May 19
SuperLife Colon Care (“SCC15”) enhances the health of your colon with essential ingredients such as Fibersol-2, Chlorophyll, Amla Extract, Green Apple Powder, Beet Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Astaxanthin, Grape Seed Powder, Milk Thistle Extract, Psyllium Husk Powder, Probiotics and Multivitamins.

These nutrients provide dietary support for the normal, healthy functioning of the colon, including regular expulsion of waste materials, encouraging the growth of friendly and healthy bacteria, and proper digestive function.
SCC15 offers protection to your colon in the long term.

You get essential fiber (both soluble and insoluble) for complete fiber benefits such as absorption of toxins and waste matters, better peristalsis, and expulsion of toxins from the body. This process helps to ensure a healthy colon. Also, with SCC15, the integrity of your colon mucosa is not compromised, and it effectively prevents your waste from getting reabsorbed into the bloodstream. You are also assured of healthy gut bacteria such as acidophilus and bifidus which promotes colon health.

SCC15 is a rich concoction of nature’s very best ingredients to ensure optimal health of the colon and digestive system.

DETOXIFY YOUR SYSTEM AND GET YOUR HEALTH BACK WITH SCC15

Call/WhatsApp 09063164777

Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 12:56pm On May 20
​What is SCC15?
- Weight management
What does SCC15 contain
- Fibersol-2,
- Green Apple Powder,
- Beet Root Powder,
- Psyllium Husk Powder,
How do I take SCC15

Delivery is worldwide

Call me on 09063164777
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 6:26am On May 21
​What is SCC15?
- Weight management
What does SCC15 contain
- Fibersol-2,
- Green Apple Powder,
- Beet Root Powder,
- Psyllium Husk Powder,
How do I take SCC15

Delivery is worldwide

Call 09063164777

Products are ready to be delivered

Protect your colon and detoxify your system
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 7:58am On May 22
SuperLife Colon Care (“SCC15”) enhances the health of your colon with essential ingredients such as Fibersol-2, Chlorophyll, Amla Extract, Green Apple Powder, Beet Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Astaxanthin, Grape Seed Powder, Milk Thistle Extract, Psyllium Husk Powder, Probiotics and Multivitamins.

These nutrients provide dietary support for the normal, healthy functioning of the colon, including regular expulsion of waste materials, encouraging the growth of friendly and healthy bacteria, and proper digestive function.
SCC15 offers protection to your colon in the long term.

You get essential fiber (both soluble and insoluble) for complete fiber benefits such as absorption of toxins and waste matters, better peristalsis, and expulsion of toxins from the body. This process helps to ensure a healthy colon. Also, with SCC15, the integrity of your colon mucosa is not compromised, and it effectively prevents your waste from getting reabsorbed into the bloodstream. You are also assured of healthy gut bacteria such as acidophilus and bifidus which promotes colon health.

SCC15 is a rich concoction of nature’s very best ingredients to ensure optimal health of the colon and digestive system.

SCC15 can assist with:
�Cleansing and maintaining a healthy colon
�Regulating bowel movement
�Improving your digestive heath
�Detoxifying your liver
�Regulating blood glucose levels
�Purifying your blood
�Giving your skin that glow
�Reducing centimeters

Contact me today for your protect DETOXIFY YOUR SYSTEM AND BOOST YOUR IMMUNE

Call on 09063163777
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 10:03pm On May 22
You get essential fiber (both soluble and insoluble) for complete fiber benefits such as absorption of toxins and waste matters, better peristalsis, and expulsion of toxins from the body.

This process helps to ensure a healthy colon. Also, with SCC15, the integrity of your colon mucosa is not compromised, and it effectively prevents your waste from getting reabsorbed into the bloodstream. You are also assured of healthy gut bacteria such as acidophilus and bifidus which promotes colon health.

Give a digestive system

Contact me today and detoxify your body

09063164777- WhatsApp/call

GET YOUR SCC15 NOW
Re: Scc15 Colon Care by igwemark: 12:45am On May 24
​What is SCC15?
- Weight management
What does SCC15 contain
- Fibersol-2,
- Green Apple Powder,
- Beet Root Powder,
- Psyllium Husk Powder,
How do I take SCC15

Delivery is worldwide

Call 09063164777 to place your order

(1) (Reply)

Oyo confirms 19 COVID-19 cases from the 'same organisation' / Pls How Can I Treat A Bad And Aching Tooth /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.