Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97463 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by spiralwedge(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2020
This is normal abroad, but I'm equally happy your experience is happening in Naija.

I hope it becomes a thing here, because Nigerian women are really not it. Very disappointing.

Maybe the mods can help push this campaign to the front page

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by antidisestablis: 9:48pm On May 18, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st december 2019, I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling. As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of december, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
Unbelievable, most Nigerian ladies lack that trait, pls take good care of that lady and don't disappoint her. Well, I don't think this story is true sha.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Texman21: 9:48pm On May 18, 2020
grincheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by NwaforIgbo: 9:48pm On May 18, 2020
arthorjnr:

OP, if you enjoyed her company so much, I don't see the problem.
Sex will come. Might be from her or another female but don't ruin this with lust.
Sex is one thing but sitting down and having a long intelligent convo with a Female is another thing.

My real time fantasy..... Something I've always wished to have.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 18, 2020
Randy100:
I thought as much.
it seems unattractive, masculine girls are always intelligent.
maybe God compensated with that

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by arthorjnr(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

My real time fantasy..... Something I've always wished to have.

People wont understand.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Cocoyamu: 9:56pm On May 18, 2020
Op, kneel down let me pray for you.

May you not put your finger inside Tortoise hole someday, according to one guy up there. Oya say Amen.

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by sylve11: 10:41pm On May 18, 2020
Lostz:

you also have pimples breast and look like men?

Hmmmm shocked cool
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Saintly01(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2020
Wow, this is so unsual. Such girls will are indescribable.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Sammiel: 11:54pm On May 18, 2020
You started well but ended on a disappointing note. I am not really impressed!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Stevecyes(m): 12:53am On May 19, 2020
Intelligent girls are a joy to hold conversations with.
I have been in that shoe too.

Her name is Amaka (her real name) we first met at new trade fair market in enugu either in 2012 or 2013.

She was a beauty to behold but above all, she was very intelligent & knowledgeable, i have never met a girl as intelligent as she was then, even to up till date. she was just a one off..

We exchanged facebook contact then and from there we were able to give mobile contacts of each other (cos she said we should first start our conversation on facebook before engaging each other on phone call.)

Our first official date was at genesis restaurant beside mtn office leventis, the same place u said u had your own date.
Our conversation on our first date was just wow wow.
she wowed me, i kid u not. she was so sophisticated and down to earth type but above all very intelligent and endearing.

My only regret was that i wasnt able to follow it up with her back then due to one inconsequential damn shit.
She's married now though but i wish i was able to engage her often then. That lady was supposed to be the mother of my unborn children cos looking at it on a retrospect; she would have fantastically fit in as a role model to my kids.
I bleeped up anyway.
But in life sometimes, we mustn't always get what we wish for.

From your storyline, it looks like u re from coal city cos the narratives says so. I too am from 042.

Coincidently also, u registered with nairaland on 2010 which was the same year i registered too. that means we both have been on this faceless forum forum for more than a decade now. (10years+ )

Feel free to mail me with this handles so we can konw each other quite better.
(stevemorgan4u9@gmail.com )

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Chuky7(m): 2:08am On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
I dunbeliveit...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Randy100: 7:28am On May 19, 2020
Stevecyes:
Intelligent girls are a joy to hold conversations with.
I have been in that shoe too.

Her name is Amaka (her real name) we first met at new trade fair market in enugu either in 2012 or 2013.

She was a beauty to behold but above all, she was very intelligent & knowledgeable, i have never met a girl as intelligent as she was then, even to up till date. she was just a one off..

We exchanged facebook contact then and from there we were able to give mobile contacts of each other (cos she said we should first start our conversation on facebook before engaging each other on phone call.)

Our first official date was at genesis restaurant beside mtn office leventis, the same place u said u had your own date.
Our conversation on our first date was just wow wow.
she wowed me, i kid u not. she was so sophisticated and down to earth type but above all very intelligent and endearing.

My only regret was that i wasnt able to follow it up with her back then due to one inconsequential damn shit.
She's married now though but i wish i was able to engage her often then. That lady was supposed to be the mother of my unborn children cos looking at it on a retrospect; she would have fantastically fit in as a role model to my kids.
I bleeped up anyway.
But in life sometimes, we mustn't always get what we wish for.

From your storyline, it looks like u re from coal city cos the narratives says so. I too am from 042.

Coincidently also, u registered with nairaland on 2010 which was the same year i registered too. that means we both have been on this faceless forum forum for more than a decade now. (10years+ )

Feel free to mail me with this handles so we can konw each other quite better.
(stevemorgan4u9@gmail.com )
or on my IG (Stevecyes247)
Wow. So many coincident here. The difference here is that you own happened in 2012 that is a very long time ago. I have already sent you a mail. Thank you brother.

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by stanisbaratheon: 10:04am On May 19, 2020
OP,...and you think she's not on nairaland reading your thread??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Poorboy: 11:28am On May 19, 2020
Why she paid is so you don't order her around just because you bought a little thing for her or feel instantly entitled to her kpekus.

grin angry grin grin grin angry it's what wise girls do

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Hungrychicken(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2020
No go spoil person pikin future o.
Everyman would wish to have a girl with such unsual trait and values.
Not all this buy me this, send me credit, and slay queen kind of girls we have.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Dfynboi: 12:36pm On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
we donbilivit
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Exc2000: 1:16pm On May 19, 2020
female engineering student and an electric engineering student for that matter. abeg she go smart, engineering and medicine students are always very smart

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Stevecyes(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2020
Randy100:
Wow. So many coincident here. The difference here is that you own happened in 2012 that is a very long time ago. I have already sent you a mail. Thank you brother.
All right Bro. I will check my mail and box u up later.
cheers.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
This is normal abroad, but I'm equally happy your experience is happening in Naija.

I hope it becomes a thing here, because Nigerian women are really not it. Very disappointing.

Maybe the mods can help push this campaign to the front page
I was expecting someone to make this a Nigerian Women thing and you didn't disappoint. The question is are Nigerian Men any different? How many can engage in brain stimulating conversations? How many can vividly separate platonic friendships from sexual relationships? How many value Intelligence over physical appearances?. If it isn't about sex, conversations hardly happen.

This thread is evidence enough to conclude that only few Nigerian Men can do any of those questions asked. On the same thread, a guy helped a girl to get into her skirt, A guy met an intelligent lady he could have kept as Friend but still insist on "putting hand in her hole" On this same thread a Guy ridiculed intelligent ladies saying they are mostly ugly and masculine. Such backward thinking!

Thing is: Nigerian men only have what they encourage. They place more importance on fine face, boobs, and bum and flashy things when it comes to choosing ladies, so why should a woman work on her brains when she will only be overlooked and termed Boring and Ugly. Why will a woman feel encouraged to expand her horizon when she will only end "in the kitchen and bed".

Lol yet these confused bunch are always the first to scream and wail that Nigerian Women are unintelligent or can't hold conversations... Men that hardly have something upstairs themselves. So laughable! grin grin grin grin grin

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by PARlS(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ut47(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
In summary....??
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by spiralwedge(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Ariza:
I was expecting someone to make this a Nigerian Women thing and you didn't disappoint. The question is are Nigerian Men any different? How many can engage in brain stimulating conversations? How many can vividly separate platonic friendships from sexual relationships? How many value Intelligence over physical appearances?. If it isn't about sex, conversations hardly happen.

This thread is evidence enough to conclude that only few Nigerian Men can do any of those questions asked. On the same thread, a guy helped a girl to get into her skirt, A guy met an intelligent lady he could have kept as Friend but still insist on "putting hand in her hole" On this same thread a Guy ridiculed intelligent ladies saying they are mostly ugly and masculine. Such backward thinking!

Thing is: Nigerian men only have what they encourage. They place more importance on fine face, boobs, and bum and flashy things when it comes to choosing ladies, so why should a woman work on her brains when she will only be overlooked and termed Boring and Ugly. Why will a woman feel encouraged to expand her horizon when she will only end "in the kitchen and bed".

Lol yet these confused bunch are always the first to scream and wail that Nigerian Women are unintelligent or can't hold conversations... Men that hardly have something upstairs themselves. So laughable! grin grin grin grin grin

You have well justified why things are like this with both Nigerian men and women, but you did not deny it. Of course, there are exceptions. Like you and I.

Let's PM and keep the conversation going on email or whatsapp. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
Ekwutox:

So the reason why you helped that lady was because you wanted to have sex with her? You even want to put hand in her hole?

You sound like an irresponsible man. Poor girl. Ladies pls be careful
ekwutosi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2020
Ariza:

Davash222 coman see what I was talking about.. cheesy
Too much sense smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Davash222(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2020
Semperty:
Too much sense smiley
I no wan put mouth for Ariza matter again.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:

You have well justified why things are like this with both Nigerian men and women, but you did not deny it. Of course, there are exceptions. Like you and I.

Let's PM and keep the conversation going on email or whatsapp. wink
Deny what is real? Hell no. But how some set of gender makes it Nigerian women thing irks me. And of course there are exceptions.

Sir, let's keep it here. Thanks. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
Semperty:
Too much sense smiley
Thanks

Davash222:

I no wan put mouth for Ari za matter again.
Wise decision! tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Davash222(m): 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
Ariza:
Thanks

Wise decision! tongue tongue
You'll still miss me.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Starz825(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
matrix199:
I hope her intelligence helps her reason that you're quite her opposite.

Ahaah...so op is foolish grin

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Starz825(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2020
jelel6:
Reading your story, I'm only impressed about two things.

1. She came on time to the venue.
2. She offered to pay part of the bill even though you were the one who invited her on the date.

Why that is impressive is that it means she's got values and morals about what is right and wrong. And she expresses such values through her actions.

Hopefully, she keeps upholding such values even when people don't reciprocate such gestures to her. Because you Op have no personal values you live by. You only remember to respect yourself when you're forced to.

This is what I call K.O...see Finishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Westernlove: 8:52pm On May 19, 2020
You must be Very foolish and stupid for agreeing with her that Messhit Is better than Kvng Ronaldo. Nonsense!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.