Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97400 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by AfroKnight: 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
pocohantas:

The exception is that men are drawn to intelligent women. Leave feminist alone and face facts. Out there in the streets, the slayqueen are cashing out and buying cars.

How many times have you and your fellow men that are attracted to intelligent women, gone to schools to ask of their best graduating female? How many times have you seen any female trying to take a professional course and you assisted her, morally, financially or anyway sensible?

Oga, leave all this your talk. Most men are not drawn to any intelligent women. Go to universities and see how the bookworms are neglected. Go to work places, na the same thing. They call them ugly and boring. We can already see that on this thread.

Men are attracted to youthfulness and everything around it. Men are first lustful beings. The minute percentage that are different are the exceptions!! Not the rule!!!

It appears you are judging me by the kind of men you surround yourself with.

Do better for yourself, then you will understand what I’m talking about.

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by madjune(m): 11:21pm On May 19, 2020
She might be a ghost as such girls don't exist in that region in these Covid times.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Qulink1(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
Enoch07:
so to cut this long story short, you want to put your hand "inside that hole" to be sure abi? black man Thomas
No long Cap grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 11:22pm On May 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

It appears you are judging me by the kind of men you surround yourself with.

Do better for yourself, then you will understand what I’m talking about.

Were you also judging women by the ones you surrounded yourself with? grin grin

Are you surrounded by dunderheads, hence your first comment? When will you also do better?

Typical deflections from supposed INTELLIGENT MEN. First it was feminist, now the kind of men I am surrounded by.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by posty56: 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
Westernlove:
You must be Very foolish and stupid for agreeing with her that Messhit Is better than Kvng Ronaldo. Nonsense!!!
I don laff tire so upon all d the things the op right na this one pain u

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Chukwuemekat26(m): 11:24pm On May 19, 2020
Ok
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Moneywirer: 11:24pm On May 19, 2020
Rgade:
I'm also in engineering UNN, second year.
I think I know who you're talking about.

Please help us tell her that the guy she went out with in January says he wants to dip his hands in her inner pocket

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
EFCC should arrest you

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ayusco85(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2020
merahki:

Your post is unkind and unnecessary. You twisted something beautiful and made it ugly. Why?
Sometimes it’s best to “say” nothing sha.
Cheers

Dear OP @ Randy100
Imagine if the girl was your intelligent cousin, niece, sister or daughter, the pride of your family, making her way into the world, finding her place in life and a predator swooped in just to “find her hole”. “Do unto others...” sha.

Wise man. A lot wont understand ur post

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by olatechnician(m): 11:28pm On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
idontbilivit grin
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or........... *Someone please complete*
idontbilivit
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by LaJoe2: 11:30pm On May 19, 2020
Pls what's her number?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by purples25(f): 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
As if bringing contributions to the table changes anything.

A woman that's just starting will think something good will come out of it, but that is not always the case.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Dybala11(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2020
light099:
Well, one thing I learnt from this crap thread is that, if a lady was intelligent to know that Messi is better than Ronaldo, people like Jokerman should cover their faces grin. Infact, Jokerman shouldn't be before a soccer TV, he should be watching Zeeworld with the women.
Who the Bleep is JOKERMAN?? LOL.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by LordShiva97(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
Mezuocinn:
Bros you don Bleep up, that girl is on Nairaland and she has read your intentions to put your hand inside the hole.

Do you know the girl in question?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by fx45(m): 11:34pm On May 19, 2020
Randy100:
I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
I don't seem to understand your point.

1. Are you trying to infer that girls are naturally not intelligent... OR

2. That Bobrisky is intelligent or what?

I don't get... Honestly

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by tellwisdom: 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
Aditkd:

That’s just me. That’s why here in this forum certain things I will say people will think it’s a male. It’s not all we females that have low is or spoilt, cunning, uncultured, crude brats.
Some female folks have fish brains.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ifiokbenzy(m): 11:35pm On May 19, 2020
I wanted to register NIM while serving in Enugu and met this beautiful and intelligent young girl Etodilke, an Ss3 student of Lejja (2015) she was super intelligent. If not for her age 16 then, so I play the big bro. I can't even find her contact again
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 11:37pm On May 19, 2020
fx45:
I don't seem to understand your point.

1. Are you trying to infer that girls are naturally not intelligent... OR

2. That Bobrisky is intelligent or what?

I don't get... Honestly

1. Yes

2. No. What he means is, she is mostly likely a transgender, who retained the intelligence of its former gender. Giving credence to (1).

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
comments I been dey read here, though. grin

looks like una dey fight one another.

may God help all of una grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Anfield247(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
Strong hand 4 strong workshop! u neva see something!
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Swizbank: 11:42pm On May 19, 2020
matrix199:
I hope her intelligence helps her reason that you're quite her opposite.

No I don't think so, that's the limit of the feminine brain.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Justusidika46(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2020
go ahead.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by PMTime(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2020
I wonder if some people are born stupid or they simply acquire it... undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Arewa1408: 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."

You dont deserve her. Pls leave her alone she is out of your league. You are just a fuckboy. You should be with your type.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobleripples: 11:44pm On May 19, 2020
It's well.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Benwallt(m): 11:44pm On May 19, 2020
You mean biblical Thomas said this "I won't believe until I put my hand inside that hole." Where in the bible?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Stephie3000: 11:44pm On May 19, 2020
If you are talking about highly intelligent women, meet Vonti Bright https://www.doingbusinessafrica.com/post/promoting-african-youth-empowerment-programs-with-vonti-bright
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by fx45(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2020
pocohantas:
1. Yes

2. No. What he means is, she is mostly likely a transgender, who retained the intelligence of its former gender. Giving credence to (1).
But that's complete bullcrap.... Is there any type of study or research that shows that men are likely to be more intelligent than women or that women are designed by default to have small processors

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Monday60655(m): 11:45pm On May 19, 2020
In essence, you end up confusing people here. So what particular intelligent are you talking about here.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by RTSC: 11:46pm On May 19, 2020
She has read your story just by posting it here.

She is probably in shock right now.

A Lot of people underestimate the fact that nairaland is the most visited indigenous site in Nigeria, especially by youths.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by mikaelzX(m): 11:46pm On May 19, 2020
Lostz:

it seems unattractive, masculine girls are always intelligent.

maybe God compensated with that
Not always though, I'm used to highly attractive (physically) and intelligent girls. There are a lot of them in the top tertiary institutions.

But no man wants a woman with a bad attitude, that's very important for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.