Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97455 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by ibkayee(f): 12:24am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Intelligent conversation 101!! grin
For their minds grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DriggityDre: 12:24am On May 20, 2020
Daveedoo:
It Did
Ah, yes. I knew it.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao this ones gets me every time
I don't stress myself, ask silly questions your chats go to archive. Very annoying people, yet they will call you proud for ignoring messages or request.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by plat0: 12:26am On May 20, 2020
Nadoson1:
The poster said Electrical Engineering, I believe THERMODYNAMICS should be Mechanical Engr. option, REFRIGERATION option precisely
All engineering students do thermodynamic in their second year regardless of their departments.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Amos1423(m): 12:31am On May 20, 2020
Still waiting to see all those who believe this story.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:32am On May 20, 2020
Rgade:
I'm also in engineering UNN, second year.
I think I know who you're talking about.
gimme number!! OP has bad intentions
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:35am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Afrok night will soon be here to tell us how him and his fellow men are different. Audio difference, because they are in Romance section selling red pill. Go sections where men dey drop brain work and you won’t see a single one of them.

They think it is by NL. Let’s logout and see scores jare!!! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin Red pills hawkers, Na them! grin

pocohantas:

Watch him type another nonsense and finally throw in feminism. Lmao!!!
I hope he doesn't , I really do. He is too sure of what Men wants not to know what this "want" really is.
Although I might be reading some Google definitions. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 12:40am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin Red pills hawkers, Na them! grin

I hope he don't, I really do. He is too sure of what Men wants not to know what this "want" really is.
Although I might be reading some Google definitions. grin grin

He already threw it in. For all his supposed intelligence, he can’t even argue factually.

Intelligent people face facts, not the opponent. Something he failed WOEFULLY at.

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by olujastro: 12:42am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Were you also judging women by the ones you surrounded yourself with? grin grin

Are you surrounded by dunderheads, hence your first comment? When will you also do better?

Typical deflections from supposed INTELLIGENT MEN. First it was feminist, now the kind of men I am surrounded by.
Both you and AfroKnight are generalising based on your experiences.
What is common in Nigeria is that most women who like to depend on a man's money are into rolling eyes and tongue in front of the camera for Snapchat and Instagram, make up like their life depends on it; are usually the dumb girls who can hardly hold a good conversation.
While the independent-minded women who are usually busy trying to get their lives going forward and barely care about these slaying traits, usually are the smart ones.
Now from my experiences, I can guarantee you that the former are by far in the majority in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by womenareapes: 12:42am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
so your measure of intelligent na person wear dey argue about football. undecided

orga na you dull for here. that girl won manipulate your brain.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by SocialJustice: 12:44am On May 20, 2020
Enoch07:
so to cut this long story short, you want to put your hand "inside that hole" to be sure abi? black man Thomas
There's always a kolo on standby in nairaland. True though. grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:45am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

He already threw it in. For all his supposed intelligence, he can’t even argue factually.

Intelligent people face facts, not the opponent. Something he failed WOEFULLY at.
Probably emotional intelligence eludes him. grin

Very true, I saw that. And how he accused you of assumptions when he was the first to make same error. grin. It is well with all these people jare.! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Mordecai(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2020
Sugarpearlry:
I doubt if you're intelligent

You're right. That one's so dumb...

grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by SocialJustice: 12:49am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
You're obviously sapiosexual even if you don't know. Her intelligence is like fine face, difference being it won't fade but only get better. The fukc won't be easy unless she likes you or she likes fukc. Just forget the intelligence and make your moves.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 12:52am On May 20, 2020
olujastro:

Both you and AfroKnight are generalising based on your experiences.
What is common in Nigeria is that most women who like to depend on a man's money, who are into rolling eyes and tongue in front of the camera for Snapchat and Instagram, who make up like their life depends on it are usually the dumb girls who can hardly hold a good conversation.
While the independent-minded women who are usually busy trying to get their lives going forward and barely care about these slaying traits, usually are the smart ones.
Now from my experiences, I can guarantee you that the former are by far in the majority in Nigeria.

I can also guarantee you that men who are attracted to looks are MORE than than the ones attracted to intellects. That is not generalization, Oga. It is a case of the majority. It is what it is. Arguing this is deceiving oneself, but then, that comes with the terrain.

I wouldn’t know where you saw generalizations, but I have never known MORE to be ALL. Thank you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 12:53am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
Probably emotional intelligence eludes him. grin

Very true, I saw that. And how he accused you of assumptions when he was the first to make same error. grin. It is well with all these people jare.! grin

Ah, you saw it? Intelligent people wahala. grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by joepepsy(m): 12:55am On May 20, 2020
Is it your hole?
rosy1992:
Don't put your hand in any hole.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by gozie112(m): 12:57am On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
Picture, or...........
*Someone please complete*
adonbelivit grin
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by olujastro: 1:08am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

I can also guarantee you that men who are attracted to looks are MORE than than the ones attracted to intellects. That is not generalization, Oga. It is a case of the majority. It is what it is. Arguing this is deceiving oneself, but then, that comes with the terrain.

I wouldn’t know where you saw generalizations, but I have never known MORE to be ALL. Thank you.
Of course looks are very important to men. Being physically attracted to a woman from a distance comes first before getting to know the person behind the appearance.
Looking good has no connection whatsoever with being a slayer and consequently being dumb as I described earlier.
I'm sure majority of Nigerian men are not interested in dating or marrying such girls. Unless they just want to flex them, chop and move on to the next.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Erikthered: 1:13am On May 20, 2020
Aditkd:

That’s just me. That’s why here in this forum certain things I will say people will think it’s a male. It’s not all we females that have low is or spoilt, cunning, uncultured, crude brats.
Some female folks have fish brains.

Is the no nyash and small breast just you too?
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Roon9(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
I was expecting someone to make this a Nigerian Women thing and you didn't disappoint. The question is are Nigerian Men any different? How many can engage in brain stimulating conversations? How many can vividly separate platonic friendships from sexual relationships? How many value Intelligence over physical appearances?. If it isn't about sex, conversations hardly happen.

This thread is evidence enough to conclude that only few Nigerian Men can do any of those questions asked. On the same thread, a guy helped a girl to get into her skirt, A guy met an intelligent lady he could have kept as Friend but still insist on "putting hand in her hole" On this same thread a Guy ridiculed intelligent ladies saying they are mostly ugly and masculine. Such backward thinking!

Thing is: Nigerian men only have what they encourage. They place more importance on fine face, boobs, and bum and flashy things when it comes to choosing ladies, so why should a woman work on her brains when she will only be overlooked and termed Boring and Ugly. Why will a woman feel encouraged to expand her horizon when she will only end "in the kitchen and bed".

Lol yet these confused bunch are always the first to scream and wail that Nigerian Women are unintelligent or can't hold conversations... Men that hardly have something upstairs themselves. So laughable! grin grin grin grin grin

Fatality
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 1:16am On May 20, 2020
And please, enough of all this intelligent girls are rare. Intelligent people know where to meet themselves.

You can’t be parading all the bars in Nigeria and expecting to meet intelligent people. Not like they are not there, but that is not their cluster.

You can’t be looking for every stray toto for knacks, totally oblivious on how to nurture friendships- yet claim you don’t meet a kind of women.

Go to conferences,
Professional courses venue,
Chess clubs- yes, never seen a dull person playing chess. It is not ludo or draft.
Trainings...etc

In Lagos there are painting clubs for professionals. Strictly for career people to sit and talk! No slay queen dares go there! Nobody wears bumshort and showback to those places. You see men and women in their office wears, na straight from work them come.

Even the so called Instagram, it is what you follow you will see!! I opened an IG page, I only follow women I lookup to in my sector and wildlife pages! That is asides vendors for easy purchase.

I don’t follow Naira Marley, I don’t follow the ones shaking nyash. They are not my target!!

On NL, you can’t be arguing toto and prick everyday, yet complain of lack of intelligent people. Branch out to specialized sections and see how interactions drop from all gender, because it is not sex talk.

You can’t claim to be intelligent, yet be totally oblivious about where and how to find your kind. You are not the only intelligent person in Nigeria, you are probably not that intelligent- so what da fck is all this talk?

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by pocohantas(f): 1:19am On May 20, 2020
olujastro:

Of course looks are very important to men. Being physically attracted to a woman from a distance comes first before getting to know the person behind the appearance.
Looking good has no connection whatsoever with being a slayer and consequently being dumb as I described earlier.
I'm sure majority of Nigerian men are not interested in dating or marrying such girls. Unless they just want to flex them, chop and move on to the next.

They have been marrying them and will keep marrying them. Youthfulness, looks, homemaking skills, submissiveness...these are things at the top of a Naija man’s list.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by olumide4christ: 1:21am On May 20, 2020
Ekwutox:

So the reason why you helped that lady was because you wanted to have sex with her? You even want to put hand in her hole?

You sound like an irresponsible man. Poor girl. Ladies pls be careful

Very disgusting write up.

How did this even make front page?

[img]https:///view/gross-ew-yuck-disgusting-gif-4916134.gif[/img]

You shouldn't be surprised... check his threads...most have a common denominator.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by emusmithyy(m): 1:26am On May 20, 2020
For accepting that Ronaldo is 2nd best, something is wrong with you grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by emeh5(m): 1:29am On May 20, 2020
30% Discount for the first 10 people

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nelx(m): 1:35am On May 20, 2020
Nadoson1:
The poster said Electrical Engineering, I believe THERMODYNAMICS should be Mechanical Engr. option, REFRIGERATION option precisely

Yeah its a mechanical course but all 2nd year engineering students offer it. It's a very tough course dats why I used it as reference.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Ajibade123(m): 1:41am On May 20, 2020
how did this post made frontpage??
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by peacettw: 1:44am On May 20, 2020
I find this post insulting to women. @op, what you have experienced may look like an outlier but believe me when I say that it goes a long way to show your pedigree, and the type of people you come in contact with. I will advice you to first make something of yourself, expand your scope, so that your expectations in women can commensurate better with reality and not some odd tales told by a disgruntled folk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Excellent7(m): 1:50am On May 20, 2020
Nadoson1:

Your assertions are not wrong.
However, to the best of my knowledge Mass & Heat Transfer/Thermodynamics is/was part of the curriculum of most engineering courses (sort of a faculty course i.e. common to all engineering students) and usually taken in the second year of the 5-year programme.
In my perspective many Nigerian first degree programmes are "expansive".
Hence, I am not surprised than any student that is disciplined enough to genuinely get a second class degree excels abroad.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2020
Lesson. A girl with big yansh, big breast is unintelligent and senseless. The more her yansh and boobs get bigger, the more brainless she becomes

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by trilobite: 2:11am On May 20, 2020
Yeah, I am in the same boat with the Op. Ran into a very beautiful black beauty, and got blown away by the way she thinks.

Girl is 19 in first year, but thinks and talks like her seniors. Though her naivety shines through sometimes, Everytime we talk I leave with a life lesson. From a 19 year old!!!!! cheesy cheesy

I now have no interest in sexual relations with the young woman as our conversations are satisfactory. You'd see me in her room thinking something was going on, but na just talk we Dy talk.

I have tried my best to give her advice so she doesn't make the same mistakes my mates did and just focus on her studies and where she wants to be. I know she'd make the perfect wife, but man isn't getting younger to wait for her to graduate.

So just guidance and counselling things. If only she was a few years older..... cry cry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.