Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6141 Views)

Need Some Advice Plz / I Need Advice Plz / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2020
Although this post/story seems hypothetical, there is no denying the fact that that marriage was built on the foundations of falsehood and treachery. Marriage is one instution that requires prospective candidates enter/declare with all their baggages and clearly reveal to their partners. There is no marriage, in the first place, when a partner is bamboozled by another and made to believe what was an unreal account for a long period of time.

To see ladies plead for forgiveness for one of their "fallen" comrades, who has undoing herself with her acts of deception, tells you that this is a game they have successfully elevated to an art. What more lies could be in store for waiting to unraveled? Only time will tell. Just prepare yourself, both mentional and psychological, because more unpleasant revelations are certainly in the offing.
Re: . by Gentle0wavez: 6:48am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off

Don't be myopic, virginity is not the main problem. if he wasn't a virgin, he wouldn't lie about it since he wanted sex at first. But she is not as she claimed now he is wondering when it happened. If it was before they met then he shouldn't mind much, but if not, then it's a towering red flag

1 Like

Re: . by Edojoma(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You people will be bringing your trivial marriage issues to Nairaland every time as if this is a counseling office.

Your wife shits 14 times a day, you'll rush to tell us.
Your wife lied about having big breasts, you'll rush to tell us.
You wife cheats on you with your side chick's daddy, you'll rush to tell us.

Okay now, what do you want us to tell you? she said she took the virginity herself noni, what do you want to hear from us? That it is a lie?

A lot of you are very immature and have no business being married if you cannot handle simple issues in your marriage without running like cowardly chickens to Nairaland. Oya divorce her and send her packing since there was no hymen in her vagina. Brainless goat.

Calm down hanty n let d young man seek advise,, ur msg above beats logic,, dis place is called "Nairaland forum" for a reason.. U can as well check d meaning of forum,, if d thread vex u, nor bother open am, at least its not by force to comment... I really miss d good old days of nairaland with matured minds ready to help..

3 Likes

Re: . by fashionale(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2020
So you married her because of her virginity? And I'm convinced that you must have ignored other qualities you should have looked out in her before you marry her to anticipate the day of breaking the almighty hymen. Now there is no hymen to break, and your heart is shattered (because you put all your heart there) and other faults may start coming out now. My guy please, let that issue of virginity and focus on her and your yourself. Because if time is not taking you may destroy the marriage by yourself with your emotion of not breaking the virginity.

I would have been a victim of this circumstance, but I asked the lady, "aside virginity, what other qualities are you bringing it to the marriage"? She couldn't tell me anything reasonable, and I didn't see any. I told her no. I can't go on.
Be wise bro

2 Likes

Re: . by Aladdin1(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2020
nothing man wey dey on top woman no go hear for naija.take virginity by herself!.how she manage do am by herself?she be hermaphrodite? or she use firewood shoke am? na wah o!.

1 Like

Re: . by Sunmolar(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2020
the issue with op is that she told you what you like to hear.

That's why they say a girl's IQ develop faster than boys. yet she's taken from man ribs
Re: . by femi4: 7:40am On May 19, 2020
Cioccolata:
So your wife's worth is determined by a piece of skin, hymen... Guy, choke on it.
hymen is not issue but She lied....that's worrisome.
Re: . by DenreleDave(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
The lie is obvious..but should forgive her.

Will never forgive her unless she tells me the truth
Re: . by ekaF(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2020
emmaodet:

The way some of you think, it's really a grate concern for the wellbeing of this nation.Someone deceives him with virginity and you are here saying if he is a virgin himself, whatever happens to coming clean and telling the guy from the beginning that am not a virgin.Why do you people like condoning deceits and manipulations.
How will she feel if the same man deceived her into marriage with fake lives like a borrowed car, using uncle's apartment etc as his own while the girl later gets to know.
I am sorry but with this mindset, i guess the future of nigeria is bleak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:32am On May 19, 2020
This and one other reasons why I don't blow virgins, I fear to open them since I m ready to marry but if I wan marry and my fiance dare play dat game on me its over
Re: . by Edojoma(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2020
fashionale:
So you married her because of her virginity? And I'm convinced that you must have ignored other qualities you should have looked out in her before you marry her to anticipate the day of breaking the almighty hymen. Now there is no hymen to break, and your heart is shattered (because you put all your heart there) and other faults may start coming out now. My guy please, let that issue of virginity and focus on her and your yourself. Because if time is not taking you may destroy the marriage by yourself with your emotion of not breaking the virginity.

I would have been a victim of this circumstance, but I asked the lady, "aside virginity, what other qualities are you bringing it to the marriage"? She couldn't tell me anything reasonable, and I didn't see any. I told her no. I can't go on.
Be wise bro

to anticipate the day of breaking the almighty hymen. Now there is no hymen to break
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This got me cracked up,,, lol.....

1 Like

Re: . by Edojoma(m): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
Some people are lambasting OP as if he committed a crime by asking for his price, after waiting... Wat d wife did is very bad.. D marriage was done under deceit n false pretence, and as such u av every right to act d way u did, its really painful if truly u r d type dat take promises to heart, I wonder all d bragging u would av made to ur close pals,,

Wat she did is same as a man dat is impotent claiming no sex b4 marriage, now after marriage no show.... Wont ladies complain??

There r churches dat allow divorce under false pretence n deceit....even d court of law will dissolve it...but I won't recommend dat..

Try n sit her down so u guys can talk over it, tell u no she didn't do it herself, dat u av been told how it happen n u want her to tell u d truth herself ...
Dats reverse psychology.... I wish u success in ur marriage, at d end of d day na u get d shoe n na u no where e dey pain u..
Re: . by Edavi234: 11:40am On May 19, 2020
In this case, she is lying..

Please, stop trying to sound intelligent.

Go back and read the article with understanding and not emotion.

flokii:

So after frowning.. what Next?

There are many ways a girl can lose her virginity e.g cycling, exercise, sports etc. The wife may be right or might be telling lies.
Re: . by Edavi234: 11:52am On May 19, 2020
The marriage is already built on lies and deceit and trust me, nothing good will come out of it.

Why waste your time and potential future to build in the present what is not fruitful.. angry

Edojoma:
Some people are lambasting OP as if he committed a crime by asking for his price, after waiting... Wat d wife did is very bad.. D marriage was done under deceit n false pretence, and as such u av every right to act d way u did, its really painful if truly u r d type dat take promises to heart, I wonder all d bragging u would av made to ur close pals,,

Wat she did is same as a man dat is impotent claiming no sex b4 marriage, now after marriage no show.... Wont ladies complain??

There r churches dat allow divorce under false pretence n deceit....even d court of law will dissolve it...but I won't recommend dat..

Try n sit her down so u guys can talk over it, tell u no she didn't do it herself, dat u av been told how it happen n u want her to tell u d truth herself ...
Dats reverse psychology.... I wish u success in ur marriage, at d end of d day na u get d shoe n na u no where e dey pain u..
Re: . by KenBen217: 11:55am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off
so you're just going to ignore the fact she lied
Re: . by Edavi234: 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
You guys should read the article again, it's very easy to comprehend.

E won smash while them de date but she say no say she be virgin nie e come cool down.

Now e done marry her but come discover say na lie she talk only for her to say she dis virgin herself?

Say whaaaaaat? What other good attribute you want to find?
Deception?
Lies?
Why should one lie about such? Especially for a potential union that may stay a life time?

Nooooooooo.. e no work.

If na boyfriend and girlfriend runs no wahala but for marriage? Hmm!

fashionale:
So you
married her because of her virginity? And I'm convinced that you must have ignored other qualities you should have looked out in her before you marry her to anticipate the day of breaking the almighty hymen. Now there is no hymen to break, and your heart is shattered (because you put all your heart there) and other faults may start coming out now. My guy please, let that issue of virginity and focus on her and your yourself. Because if time is not taking you may destroy the marriage by yourself with your emotion of not breaking the virginity.

Be wise bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Case closed / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.