Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Am Scared For The Life Of My Manager ~ Prodest Hotel Owner Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Scared For The Life Of My Manager ~ Prodest Hotel Owner Cries Out (535 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Scared For The Life Of My Manager ~ Prodest Hotel Owner Cries Out by brainiacliff: 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
Owner of the Viraly demolished Prodest Hotel in Eleme, has cried out in public over what is perceived to be a delibrate persecution of his manager by the Attorney General of Rivers State.

You would recall that the owner of the hotel in a telephone interview with Nigeriainfo FM recently told listeners that his Hotel manager was arrested by the Rivers State government and is unaware of details of his arrest. Prodest hotel owner in a statement recently made public has expressed fear for the life of his hotel manager, and has called on Nigerians to prevail on the Development.

The statement reads...
Click here to Continue Reading
Re: I Am Scared For The Life Of My Manager ~ Prodest Hotel Owner Cries Out by Darlingboy4sure(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2020
What exactly is his crime Coz he can't be haunted that way for no just cause.
Re: I Am Scared For The Life Of My Manager ~ Prodest Hotel Owner Cries Out by irunoko(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2020
Don't let what happened to oko oloyun repeat itself oooo Nigerians are too desperately wicked.report to efcc,icpc and nearest police stations within your area

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapper Apprehended In Plateau State After Killing A Unijos Lecturer / Adez Communication Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Olaide Olatunji: The Innocent Man Sentenced To Death For Stealing A Cattle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.