Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (79508 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by VanillaIyce(f): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Adex2442:

See yr eyes. U are supposed to be called IRIS
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Adex2442: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
VanillaIyce:

Hahahahahahaha

Well, u are fine. And I like yr eyes..
Can u do me a favor pls?? Send me yr contact on mail. Utuborosariemen@hotmail.com

Thanks IRIS.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
C'mon Man!You ain't even denying it cos it's fvcking obvious.If you are who you say you are,let's see what ya got.

See what? U wanna see me naaaked?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Candyness:

See what? U wanna see me naaaked?
Nah I didn't say that.something hot you know,like a real super model photo.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Nah I didn't say that.something hot you know,like a real super model photo.

Ok. Go to www.youtube.com and type in Super model
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Candyness:

Ok. Go to www.youtube.com and type in Super model
I knew you'll reply something like that.Part time model indeed!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by VanillaIyce(f): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
Adex2442:

Well, u are fine. And I like yr eyes..
Can u do me a favor pls?? Send me yr contact on mail. Utuborosariemen@hotmail.com

Thanks IRIS.
Oh my goodness, you have given me a name already.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Op is catching feelings.

Get over her already. She's a professional, not a hoe

Habba, he never mentioned hoe. A hoe is disposable, why would a sane man create a whole thread just to regret not collecting a hoe's number?. It's obviously love at first sight.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Oh my goodness, you have given me a name already.

IRIS West is a popular name for Barry Hallen's girlfriend / wife. So congrats oh, na your husband be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Honestly i don't blame you for been blown away, the issue is that she probably treats everyone the same.

She ranks one of the top list of women NEVER to date, because she meets Men like you all the time. Imagine how many men would be trying to get her number on the same flight. Now imagine how many flights in the same week.

Imagine she has 5 flights in a single week and every time about 2 to 3 men are dying to get her number. That makes it around 15 men averagely on a weekly basis going crazy just to get her number. Now ask yourself what chance do you have?

You aren't even in Business class lmao, at least you give didn't us that information. A lot of this Air Hostess meet governors, senators, rich business men and football players in First class or Business class. These women have abundance mindset and you don't even rank Top 50 on her list.

They told you the number is private, do you think if it was a rich business man like Otedola & Co in business class, she wouldn't have slipped her number by herself. Remember Adams Oshomole met his wife on an international flight.

The reality is that one of the perks of working in aviation is meeting big men, i personally know people in aviation & i can tell you it's something they look up to.

Moral of the story: na Big man food you wan chop, better leave her and go your way.

Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by VanillaIyce(f): 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

IRIS West is a popular name for Barry Hallen's girlfriend / wife. So congrats oh, na your husband be that cheesy
Where have you been?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Where have you been?

Hmmm, i don't remember you oh. Are you using another username?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by zoedew: 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

Wake up from your dream! You were just a number!!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by RedChiefPriest: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
A man said he would love to see a lady he saw on a plane again and the next thing some morons concluded is that it's all because he wants to have sex with her.
Some of you are so shallow and maybe it's because all you see in a man or woman is sex probably because that's all you have to offer,so it's easy to sum everything up to be about sex and that's really sick...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.