Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (79500 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by michxandata(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2020
Hahahah
Bilabong:
Egungun
Egungun
Egungun

How many times did I call u?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.
I had a similar experience. Flew from Abuja to Port Harcourt and found myself admiring a dark skinned beauty on the Air Peace flight.
Mehn, this chic was finnneeee! wink
Our connected and she tossed a smile at me.
When we disembarked she made sure she came to help me with my luggage lol.
Didnt get her number as there was no need to. I was leaving the country so no need involving myself with someone that wont last.
We chatted and she got my name- and sent a linkedIn request much later smiley
for inside your village you take dream this one
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2020
skyfather09:
you fuuuuck am??
olodo ur eye get problem?
Abi u no sabi read?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by LINTUNE(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2020
junketer:
na you sabi. Not everyone on nairaland is struggling.
funny man...na naija we de o..no let hollywood movies whine u..lol
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 8:59pm On May 26, 2020
Antai123:
Same thing happened to me during my service year(2019) to be precise at Gwarinpa, Abuja. ...I was rushing to meet up with my CDS activities and I meet this lady driving out from one of the street, and the weather was very harsh that day, Mehn, Only for this lady to stop and ask me "pls can I give u a ride?". I was like�..so surprise to see a lady offering such a helping hand to me. So I entered the car and she drove off...Mehn at the first instant I was very relaxed cos the AC was at 100%...and it blew sense into my head.
The lady started hosting me from the spot she lifted me to my destination, she even abandoned her own duties. But I was just forming inside the Vehicle. I forgot to ask for her number. Guest what I alighted from the Vehicle and the lady still stood for a while, I couldnt ask for her number..I only said God bless u..and she left..Mehn since that day, I have been looking for the lady but to no avail....
omo this one dey pain.
I can relate sha.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2020
Originalsly:
Chuky7 ... the air hostess is a professional. Why build up all this feelings and expectations? Don't ever mistake courtesy for love. She would love to learn about tech.... do you really think she is serious?... and wouldn't mind if you be the teacher? Bro.... take that as a pat response.... a response on the fly. If she had any interest in you period... she would've been hovering around your seat area and flashed you coded signs. Maybe she saw the anxiety in you and avoided you for the rest of the flight. You missed nothing.... maybe embarrassment/disappointment. She made an impression on you.... move on with the memory.... hope that your paths cross again in the positive. For now ...move on with the memory.

Op said he likes the rush of meeting people in unusual places. Lol. Nice bt if u don’t handle urself properly u might get disappointed and into trouble. The rush is usually when Ure not thinking straight. Lol!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by tnerro1(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2020
Bad belle
Oysdam:
Everytime pretty fair skin... Such sad brainwashed mentality
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2020
Openbusiness:

Go to that same spot and wait for 20 years, you will find her grin, kikikikikiki! Nawa oh, so many 9ja men suffer from inferiority complex, they have been emasculated and conditioned to think like life revolves around women. Guy wake up, she just anoda fish in d sea, fine girls plenty, neva bother ur sef about 1 that u missed. There's plenty finer ones out der mehn, wake up and stop daydreaming about a girl dat someone else is probably lashing somewhere as u dey type grin

laivwire:
These kind of opportunities are rarely regained. It's like you see a girl you like approaching and you calculate that she pop up around a bend where you can accost her or you both got on the same bus on a particular occasion or saw her in a school department and hope the scenario will repeat itself. Trust me, the chances of coming across her again are 20% to zero. I've learned this the hard way.

When I see an opportunity, I dump my fears and cash in straight on. If you're lucky good for you, happens otherwise and at least you know you tried.
hi bro!
Late last year i met a certain pretty fair lady at a popular charging spot in UNIBEN (green park), she came over to charge via my extension, and noticed I was reading so she initiated a conversation and she told me she finished 2 years ago from same UNIBEN, she told me about herself and before we knew it we gisted for over an hour, she told me her younger sis is in faculty of law. Then her phone was fully charged, she bade me farewell and told me She'll be traveling the next day to Abeokuta and when she left i realized the whole students there were staring at us and I felt so shy to ask her number till she left the spot and disappeared to oblivion.
Since then I've been thinking about her and searched her on Facebook without results.
In fact it got to a point I had to go law faculty and ask every single law student if they have any sister by name"Justina".
Till now I've not gotten over her, I still think bout her every day and the thought of not seeing her again makes me so depressed.

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by fineboynl(m): 9:13pm On May 26, 2020
when you finally meet her. everything will change and you won't like her again. its just lust
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ask me
Don't expect me don't understand this crap. angry

If you come across her contact me, i will pay you, if you are also on here to pass your tiny minded kangaroo judgement i am okay with that too.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by laivwire(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
These kind of opportunities are rarely regained. It's like you see a girl you like approaching and you calculate that she pop up around a bend where you can accost her or you both got on the same bus on a particular occasion or saw her in a school department and hope the scenario will repeat itself. Trust me, the chances of coming across her again are 20% to zero. I've learned this the hard way.

When I see an opportunity, I dump my fears and cash in straight on. If you're lucky good for you, happens otherwise and at least you know you tried.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
No forget to come share sexcapade when everything don go down.

stay blessed, OP. grin
badt guys from sexuality section spotted grin

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Some people could be of great attraction at first sight, if you're lucky you'll see her again as you could meet another attendants. Who knows how many other men are feeling the same way as you do about her. Good luck with that.

One of the greatest challenges of marrying a very beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2020
scoundrel:
Sorry OP, she’s married to ex governor Adams Oshiomhole. Now continue with your life.
cup with this baba osho and aircrew stuff?
About 3 nairalanders have said this.
Is there anything I don't know?
Gist me abeg
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2020
Beedude:
I'm sorry to tell u this.

If it is an international flight, u might not see her again in this life.
But u can keep trying.

Had such experience in 2013 while on ETIHAD. Alexxa by name, an Italian .26yrs. I was on economy by the window side and the hostess seat was just opposite me. We talked extensively, about her work, schedule, life and family. Was very simple and loving. The few hours i spent with her took me out of this world.

Collected her number, but misplaced my phone at Abu Dhabi airport.
I couldn't sleep well during that period.
After then i boarded ETIHAD 14 times but didn't even come accross her.
I knew her work schedule was tight base on our discussion onboard. She has been to various countries and couldn't visit Italy atall in 3yrs while working.

We cant always have everything we want. We should just learn to move on.
Fate can unite u guys later but move on
AUDIO
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2020
Blu3ray:

Sometimes some of 'you' forget the (f) in your moniker
lol bursted cheesy
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by davidtemi(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
Bilabong:
Egungun
Egungun
Egungun

How many times did I call u?
just 3x grin grin grin grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by bobowaja(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2020
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

@ Greatresearcher1, kindly add this mumu man to your weak men list. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by DorianD(m): 9:27pm On May 26, 2020
U are not alone OP...I once engaged a Ukrainian hostess on my return flight via Dubai...Am good at geography and international politics, so we talked about Crimea, Yulia Timoshenko and a whole lots of stuff...it was her first flight to Nigeria so I recommended a delecacy for her,a t her request...I was going to get her phone number but d lagosian seated beside me beat me to it...I had helped him pack his excess luggage as I only carried a hand luggage,hence the airport service agent put him beside me...Guess what d guy was already married.I felt bad but nothing spoil.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2020
Benrosaria:
Hijack one of the planes and begin negotiation
terrorist spotted
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
badt guys from sexuality section spotted grin

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by LaJoe2: 9:41pm On May 26, 2020
Mamiwater on board!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by madridsta007(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
for inside your village you take dream this one

OK.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Spain007(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Next time just write your number on a piece of paper and codedly give it to her with a smile saying "call me por favor, gracias"

Y si Ella no es Española?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by madridsta007(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2020
WORDWORLD:

One of the greatest challenges of marrying a very beautiful woman.

The biggest challenge is your inability to sleep or rest well. You will always be thinking grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by madridsta007(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2020
Antai123:
Same thing happened to me during my service year(2019) to be precise at Gwarinpa, Abuja. ...I was rushing to meet up with my CDS activities and I meet this lady driving out from one of the street, and the weather was very harsh that day, Mehn, Only for this lady to stop and ask me "pls can I give u a ride?". I was like�..so surprise to see a lady offering such a helping hand to me. So I entered the car and she drove off...Mehn at the first instant I was very relaxed cos the AC was at 100%...and it blew sense into my head.
The lady started hosting me from the spot she lifted me to my destination, she even abandoned her own duties. But I was just forming inside the Vehicle. I forgot to ask for her number. Guest what I alighted from the Vehicle and the lady still stood for a while, I couldnt ask for her number..I only said God bless u..and she left..Mehn since that day, I have been looking for the lady but to no avail....

You should be whipped.. Then castrated... Then sent to Sambisa Forest will an AK-47 and a single bullet.
What is this nonsense? grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2020
Originalsly:
Chuky7 ... the air hostess is a professional. Why build up all this feelings and expectations? Don't ever mistake courtesy for love. She would love to learn about tech.... do you really think she is serious?... and wouldn't mind if you be the teacher? Bro.... take that as a pat response.... a response on the fly. If she had any interest in you period... she would've been hovering around your seat area and flashed you coded signs. Maybe she saw the anxiety in you and avoided you for the rest of the flight. You missed nothing.... maybe embarrassment/disappointment. She made an impression on you.... move on with the memory.... hope that your paths cross again in the positive. For now ...move on with the memory.

best comment so far...
she was just being professional

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Liposure: 9:51pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:

hi bro!
Late last year i met a certain pretty fair lady at a popular charging spot in UNIBEN (green park), she came over to charge via my extension, and noticed I was reading so she initiated a conversation and she told me she finished 2 years ago from same UNIBEN, she told me about herself and before we knew it we gisted for over an hour, she told me her younger sis is in faculty of law. Then her phone was fully charged, she bade me farewell and told me She'll be traveling the next day to Abeokuta and when she left i realized the whole students there were staring at us and I felt so shy to ask her number till she left the spot and disappeared to oblivion.
Since then I've been thinking about her and searched her on Facebook without results.
In fact it got to a point I had to go law faculty and ask every siudent if they have y name"Justina".
Titer, I stthe
medicine after death. U had n lost a glorious opportunity. Best of luck in ur quest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
TreasureTayo:

Anyway, If she's truly yours, nature will bring you both together.
I so much hate when people say this trash.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2020
TreasureTayo:

Anyway, If she's truly yours, nature will bring you both together.
I so much hate when people say this trash.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by BREYZ: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
I had a similar experience about two years ago while undergoing externship, the first time I met her I couldn't get my eyes off her & I guess she felt same way as she couldn't too but I didn't say a word to her. The following day I went with a female friend of mine & Lo she was there and we even shared same table, she was a bit uncomfortable but I never spoke to her. The last time we did was the day I made up my mind to speak to her but she didn't spend up to 2 minutes where I saw her, I was so angry with myself. But I searched the entire FB with the name I overheard one of her friends call her and i found her after several attempts. This Girl is extremely cute and nice.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Liposure: 9:53pm On May 26, 2020
madridsta007:

The biggest challenge is your inability to sleep or rest well. You will always be thinking grin
but i paid her bride price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.