Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (79551 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Vulcan24(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
person tracing ... buy binoculars, stay arround 6hours or more before at same schedule of your flight and wait for her
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by ledamaster(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2020
If its not knack u want to knack her, just make sure the energy intencity u hav for her never dies. Just keep going to the airport u will attract her. But u see ehn one old school papa said to me, boy, we ve 2 types of wisdom, modern and native, d first is what u guys call being smart or sharpness, the native one is the one that will help you navigate and dodge all the problems. Crisis and frustrations this world throw at u, till u reach and die at a ripe old age and happy like me papa john. He said there are women, who do certain public jobs u must not go searching for a wife there especialy if they are very beauliful. Air plane hostesses, big hotels and bars waitresses and private nurses. These women meet all kinds of rich, powerful, influential, handsome men everyday. Dating or marrying them is like planting corn at the foot part along a popular road, everyone wil want to pluck it especialy when ripe. Oga OP No be only u dey see that yellow sisi bress and yanch o, the smile is not exclusive for u alone o. Egungun becareful.

4 Likes

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by thoosing(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
@OP, sunre...sunre....sunre.....RIP in advance Sir.....
Goldenheart:
grin It's one of the reason why they employ her...to blow your mind as well as thousands of other airline passengers.. cheesy

The same reason why they employ young bloods at beer parlours to serve drinks and peppersoup.

Sex Sells like Hot Akara...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by seunak2016: 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

be ready to dispense if you truly need her contact. place bounty on her, "anyone who can help you get her contact or how you can meet her you will give the person...." you can go to that flight company again and talk to few people but you can tip them ooo, so they take you serious and you might be lucky someone know her whereabouts or how you can jam her

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by realoscar84(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
Na lyk this Oshiomhole manage got his own na. Op, hope you get moni?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Finemanas(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2020
I have once met a girl like that, I accompanied my friend to the Barbing saloon For hair cut and the girl brought her younger ones too
We sat close too each other
I was carried away by her beauty and I will bet with everything that she's aware of it but I couldn't ask for her name not to talk of her number I talk to people am not a shy type but that day my lips was glued
The girl smiled all through our stay holding her phone in her hand without even pressing it.
I was waiting for anything that would ignite so that a conversation will fall in.
But nothing come up
That's how i wasted the whole time looking at her in the mirror and she looked at me too until my friend finish his hair cut and we went away
That's how i blame myself till now
But that's how somethings do happen
I think about her a lot for quite some days and that's it.
I still think about her though but not as I used to
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Angel1696: 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
My guy be careful ooo hope its not the same girl am eyeing too on that same flight.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by miltonchux(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

You too dull, that moment she was saying that, you just quickly hand her your complimentary card. Ask Osho baba how him take catch him beautiful wife onboard a flight.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Bilkol: 12:12am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

traveling.

Is this your first time of flying? That’s a marketing strategy. It’s only in Nigeria that the attendants are rude. Intentionally they are trained to smile good that you ll think they r falling for you.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by miltonchux(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2020
The Best way to get her, just find out the hotel the airline lodge there staffs, is mainly some hotel in Ikeja for local airline staffs, go there in the evening or night, you will get her. They are always coming out to have dinner in the restaurant. That's the best shot.

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by darediamond(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2020
Chirowman:
see what lust is doing you ,hope you will marry her and not just to satisfy your infatuation . upon all the whole place na inside plane no go do your work leave woman.if dem check now you get girl friend giving her fake hope just to get in between ,na that flight attendant go hard you.

OP!!
She na lie?

Oya Answer oooo!!!!!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Cyanife(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

traveling.

What airline bro I could help u out
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
Las las na spirit you meet,thank God you no do more with her for plane.

You for dey talk another thing by now as u no see am again

quote author=Chuky7 post=89701029]Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic a company I was working for(On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone(obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once , when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

she just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google ,facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number
unfortunately they told me the info is
Private and they can only share the email
to him when she's off duty.
I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her
I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself

How I hate myself for
not being smart and fast enough to ask for
her contact details before I alight from the
plane. I even forgot her name and I do not
know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing(I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

how you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience...maybe in the air or in some crazy location

cc Lalasticlala
cc justwise

Lol Air spirit...karachika...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:37am On May 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Chuky7 ... the air hostess is a professional. Why build up all this feelings and expectations? Don't ever mistake courtesy for love. She would love to learn about tech.... do you really think she is serious?... and wouldn't mind if you be the teacher? Bro.... take that as a pat response.... a response on the fly. If she had any interest in you period... she would've been hovering around your seat area and flashed you coded signs. Maybe she saw the anxiety in you and avoided you for the rest of the flight. You missed nothing.... maybe embarrassment/disappointment. She made an impression on you.... move on with the memory.... hope that your paths cross again in the positive. For now ...move on with the memory.

okay well said...

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by davealvaro: 12:38am On May 27, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

the problem with bar tender , waiters, Nurses, Secretaries and flight attendants is everyone find them nice, everyone find them sexy, everyone ask for their numbers(except O.P), everyone ask them out (except O.P)

And out of everyone which could mean thousands of Men and Lesbian, she might find over 20 attractive, flirt with 15 and bang 10.. O.P are you ready to share your woman with the likes of Adam Oshiomhole the notorious Flight Attendant smasher?

lol..mad man
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2020
Angel1696:
My guy be careful ooo hope its not the same girl am eyeing too on that same flight.

Lol...my guy no be you been dey with pilot?...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by properties4sale: 12:38am On May 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Chuky7 ... the air hostess is a professional. Why build up all this feelings and expectations? Don't ever mistake courtesy for love. She would love to learn about tech.... do you really think she is serious?... and wouldn't mind if you be the teacher? Bro.... take that as a pat response.... a response on the fly. If she had any interest in you period... she would've been hovering around your seat area and flashed you coded signs. Maybe she saw the anxiety in you and avoided you for the rest of the flight. You missed nothing.... maybe embarrassment/disappointment. She made an impression on you.... move on with the memory.... hope that your paths cross again in the positive. For now ...move on with the memory.

U be mature man Baba!!! U too much, I wish young boys could learn and be this mature with issues!!!

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
cup with this baba osho and aircrew stuff?
About 3 nairalanders have said this.
Is there anything I don't know?
Gist me abeg

Oshomole (former gov of edo) married an Air hostess named lara...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by iammolise(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2020
Not so similar but I've been there before... I and one fair beautiful girl had boarded a bus one time some couple years ago, we were almost heading the Same direction but she'll alight before I do, this I got to know in between our long conversation. How we started the chat was, I remember I bought a mintol sweet just as she entered, she asked me to adjust and I did and then I noticed her taking short stir at me then I became a gentle man and asked if she cared for a sweet, can't remember if she accepted but I remember she said thanks... And so the long talk started, back then I used to really dull with girls, shy is the word even though I hated it when someone wakes me up to it. So In a nutshell we go to a main bus stop where we'll both alight a take bike to our destinations and then I was still talking and I observed she wasn't responding much and then we got to the bike garage and she hoped on one bike, idiot me I haven't understood my fvckup till she opened up herself "man ure dull oh, give me ur phone" and she typed her number, then I understood her not responding to our talk earlier, I used a blackberry curve7 then... Would I say stupid me, I didn't save the number or dial it immediately, said I would do that later and put the phone in my pocket, on getting home let me call the babe if she had gotten home as well I no see number again. This girl was classy and the sweetest girl I have ever had long convo with... I felt like blowing my brains that evening.

I would usually stylishly go around that her area to see if luck will shine on me but I never saw her again till today, if I see her now sef I no go recognise her again.

Whenever we meet people that makes our world for just a split second, right in that moment we should get a means of reaching them. This I've learned.

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Op this is what we call love in the air

You have a point Sha but u actually pointing to yaself

What am I typing
Op is d girl tall is she d davido chioma type I think I know her
But wait how did this trend get to front page

You pipo sef

Wait op wat of dat ur gf
U sef

Lol you dey as a kite my guy...

And my girl is fine...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:43am On May 27, 2020
Antai123:
Same thing happened to me during my service year(2019) to be precise at Gwarinpa, Abuja. ...I was rushing to meet up with my CDS activities and I meet this lady driving out from one of the street, and the weather was very harsh that day, Mehn, Only for this lady to stop and ask me "pls can I give u a ride?". I was like�..so surprise to see a lady offering such a helping hand to me. So I entered the car and she drove off...Mehn at the first instant I was very relaxed cos the AC was at 100%...and it blew sense into my head.
The lady started hosting me from the spot she lifted me to my destination, she even abandoned her own duties. But I was just forming inside the Vehicle. I forgot to ask for her number. Guest what I alighted from the Vehicle and the lady still stood for a while, I couldnt ask for her number..I only said God bless u..and she left..Mehn since that day, I have been looking for the lady but to no avail....

Lol similar instances...

just that yours you were up close...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

the problem with bar tender , waiters, Nurses, Secretaries and flight attendants is everyone find them nice, everyone find them sexy, everyone ask for their numbers(except O.P), everyone ask them out (except O.P)

And out of everyone which could mean thousands of Men and Lesbian, she might find over 20 attractive, flirt with 15 and bang 10.. O.P are you ready to share your woman with the likes of Adam Oshiomhole the notorious Flight Attendant smasher?

hahaha...make una leave baba osho O...

I shall be part of the banged 10...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#990000][/color]

Dear op hope you know that 89,987 MEN and even women are also looking for the same woman ?

Lol...statistics dey sha...
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:47am On May 27, 2020
HantaVirus:
Damn

My experience with a Goddess was a dark skinned Kenyan beauty I met at the American airlines arena(Where the Miami Heat basketball team play their home games) in the year 2007...I was watching the game and suddenly,our eyes met and I beheld the most beautiful black skinned woman I've ever seen shocked

She was glittering and had white pearly teeth...I smiled at her and she smiled back..After the games I walked to her and introduced myself and she told me she was Kenyan and I was about saying I'm African too when I heard

Hey,sorry meet my boyfriend,George grin

It was then I realized the quiet dude that sat near her was her boo and damn it, Dude was quiet as a graveyard...Lol

Lol this was funny...

her bf is an introvert...he noticed everything that happened just didn't know how to push out and react..
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2020
Kishkosh:

This OP no sabi lie at all. Next time you wanna post your writing. Ask someone to critic it for you.

You mentioned that before you left the airplane, you asked a co- flight attendant and she couldn't recognize her and you don't even know her name
How were you able to describe her to the airline in your email to the airline to the extent that they said they will convene your message to her.
Indabosky.

they didn't know who...

they said they were going to ask around...I doubt they did...they just didn't want me searching to avoid disturbing her duties..
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by junnyjake(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

traveling.

What area of Tech are you specialized in?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Warmaterial(m): 1:33am On May 27, 2020
Dis OP u dey fall hand o , just talking trash, I no is ur first time of travelling in the air... But dat is not even d case, what am seeing here is dat ur not well exposed and well travelled daz why ur here talking absolute trash
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 2:00am On May 27, 2020
Cyanife:

What airline bro I could help u out
you work in an Airport?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chuky7(m): 2:03am On May 27, 2020
junnyjake:

What area of Tech are you specialized in?
Software development...Website to be precise...
you in tech too?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by EgunMogaji2: 2:30am On May 27, 2020
She was only doing her job. She’s in customer service and she’s good at it.

Move on.

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by koladata(m): 3:41am On May 27, 2020
well said, except ops has no regular experience of flying, no hostess will give you their contact , its against their practice, they will never give you. one hostes ones told me even davido asked for her contact but she couldn't give him because its against the practice. so who am i , i mean who do i be grin
Originalsly:

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Netmuch(m): 3:49am On May 27, 2020
Get into the same plane or airline carrier, get a sticky note n always put it on a conspicuous place in the plane when ever you onboard. Write the date when you met the attendant. Possibly, briefly explain the conversation that transpired between both of you, Drop your social media handle or phone number. Who knows, you might get lucky seeing her again...

Chuky7:

traveling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.