Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) (42079 Views)

Operation Shark: Lagos Recovers Dump Truck From Lagoon (Videos, Pictures) / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / CBD Operatives Arrest Miscreants Hidden In A Truck Transporting Goods To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by ninodaniel(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2020
Kentursky:
Am from Anambra but stay in Abuja, have been homesick for a while now but have refused to travel because of the the ban on inter-state movement. These ones that are not from Anambra even have the audacity to travel to Anambra.

Fa ncha bu ya na.
Bro same with me o.
I'm from anambra and currently in Abj now too..have been home sick too but the interstate movement ban dey mess things up
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
jlinkd78:
Whoever thinks there is no defined sinister motives as concern d sudden itinerary nature of d Fulani youths down South needs a brain reboot. All of a sudden them dey rush d East. Unfortunately they got their match in Nnamdi Kanu who has created enough awareness and equally enough sensitization amongst his ppl such that with even malleable governors down there these supporter of APC will have no escape. When Wike took enforcement to ultra high level by auctioning the trucks we maligned him but truth is right now no Lorry will ever contemplate carrying these youths to Rivers state again. Mark my word "contemplate "

There nothing sinister about extreme poverty and unemployment, impoverish Northern Nigerians are migrating down South looking for work and employment, the problem is that they lack the skills and capital to settle in the South. There too many slums in the South to accommodate new slum dwellers.

Northern elites must banish Aljamiri education and replace it with modern western education and Islamic Religious Knowledge as they do in the South West.

Northern elites must accept regional restructuring to focus on economic and social development in Northern Nigeria. The North requires investment in rails, health care, family planning, power and agriculture and that will require regional development institutions that are better focus on the specific region and encompass multiple states resources e.g. Gold and Lithium development in Zamfara will require investments from richer states such as Kaduna and Kano.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I hope you are aware of the number of southerners in the North...most of you haven't been here but will be saying a lot of things....come to Kano most especially and see your people

Southerners are not being smuggled to the North, many of them are skilled artisan and businessmen that provide services to the North. All through my life, the majority of the beggars were from the North, it's only recently that Southerner has joined the queue of public begging due to the spread of extreme poverty extending down south.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2020
awoo47:
hope u sha knw d day old chickens u rear are frm south west
so tell dat useless wike to wise up nd stop spoiling our business
Na lie.
My neighbor owns a big 2 hectre poltry farm,i stock my fridge with birds steady.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Vickky12345(f): 12:33pm On May 19, 2020
No waste of tym. Wire dem back oooo
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by psucc(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
Yobabad:
Almajiris everywhere, the north have food as the Yorubas claim, the have political power, the question is why are they running away ? Even in the lockdown
These are no Almajiri! These are fighters. They are being planted. Their weapons will get to them in due course once they have scouted their new environment and are acquainted with same.

Only time will reveal the truth about this Exodus.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by awoo47: 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
Zane2point4:

Na lie.
My neighbor owns a big 2 hectre poltry farm,i stock my fridge with birds steady.
i said day old 100s of thousands move frm sw to east each week..
it's my job so don't argue
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 19, 2020
They came for business transactions hidden in a lorry with goats and bikes? grin grin
What of business were they coming to transact and with who?
Oloshi
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2020
awoo47:
i said day old 100s of thousands move frm sw to east each week..
it's my job so don't argue
No wahala,regional governance doesn't mean co-trading wont exist.
We go still deh buy but make everyone deh there deh.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by paix(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
Kennyceez:
Only the Northerners u will see smuggling themselves in different trucks along side with animals migrating to different states across the country especially the East. Only God knows the reason why they keep doing this.
Is that why they also behave differently?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by awoo47: 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
Zane2point4:

No wahala,regional governance doesn't mean co-trading wont exist.
We go still deh buy but make everyone deh there deh.
cheesy but na igbo waka pass fr dis country oo
whr i was in plateu during service na igbo full dat community
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2020
Yobabad:
Almajiris everywhere, the north have food as the Yorubas claim, the have political power, the question is why are they running away ? Even in the lockdown
This Corona has exposed many lies.
Even the sophisticated and richest ones were looting bread vans just 5 days into the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
PureGoldh:

E plenty...I wonder how they beat all those checkpoints
Thats where the problem lies, im sure they met policemen from all parts of the country among those check points but...as usual...settle egunje and find your way, whos at fault then?
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
hotdo9:

Thats where the problem lies, im sure they met policemen from all parts of the country among those check points but...as usual...settle egunje and find your way, whos at fault then?

My brother...dx country matter big pass Zuma rock
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Peacefulguy90: 2:17pm On May 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You read the news at all
He read it but was over joyed
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2020
Eyah.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:19pm On May 19, 2020
sulaak:

Southerners are not being smuggled to the North, many of them are skilled artisan and businessmen that provide services to the North. All through my life, the majority of the beggars were from the North, it's only recently that Southerner has joined the queue of public begging due to the spread of extreme poverty extending down south.

Recently southerners are joining tge queue of public begging right...thank God u said this yourself....
Most Northerners can travel to the south to do petty jobs... A lot of you will be calling them Aboki...almajiri and what have you...
Northerners are contented with the little they get...unlike southerners that indulge in a lot of vices wanting to be rich by all means....
Southerners indulge in
Online Yahoo yahoo
Drugs/human trafficking
Kidnappings of oil workers
Baby factory
Armed robbery
Scamming people up and down
Bunkery
And lots more ..
Note: northerners indulge in some of the above mentioned vices but southerners do it more
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
oluwadabira111:
But is our people in south running in masses to the north at this pandemic period! Next time u are quoting me pls use your head!
Its because you didn't use yours when replying thats why grin
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 3:47pm On May 19, 2020
though these almajirai may be from Jos. I believe they are not the indigenous people of Jos. They mat have left because Jos is not inhabitable for them as they were sent packing from the whole of Middle belt
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2020
Dis people again! Send dem back asap
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by LLMG: 6:15pm On May 19, 2020
Those who plot against others will be destroyed by their own plots.
longetivity:
these people are planning evil against the south
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by ClubMisotis: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by emi14: 5:12am On May 20, 2020
Yobabad:

Hahaha I wonder where Yorubas exhibit their academics. Northern elders are wicked. Northern youths are running to east to experience civilisation ,better living and greener pastures. Northern youths live similarly to goat and sheep that's why they can sit in same container with animals for journey of 20hrs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Recently southerners are joining tge queue of public begging right...thank God u said this yourself....
Most Northerners can travel to the south to do petty jobs... A lot of you will be calling them Aboki...almajiri and what have you...
Northerners are contented with the little they get...unlike southerners that indulge in a lot of vices wanting to be rich by all means....
Southerners indulge in
Online Yahoo yahoo
Drugs/human trafficking
Kidnappings of oil workers
Baby factory
Armed robbery
Scamming people up and down
Bunkery
And lots more ..
Note: northerners indulge in some of the above mentioned vices but southerners do it more

You just highlighted the reason why the North is backward, they are content with the little they have, they are not willing to do more than accept their faith and survive.

Northern Nigerian have been in survival mode since their conquer by their Fulani overlord, no society can aspire to greatness if their people are just trying to survive and content with living at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by mgifted(f): 8:51am On May 20, 2020
This guys have ulterior motives plss send them back
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 9:20am On May 20, 2020
sulaak:

You just highlighted the reason why the North is backward, they are content with the little they have, they are not willing to do more than accept their faith and survive.

Northern Nigerian have been in survival mode since their conquer by their Fulani overlord, no society can aspire to greatness if their people are just trying to survive and content with living at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

Lol..whats all with the chart?...thank God you accepted what i said about the vices done by the south as you didn't deny any...
So one shouldn't accept his faith but rather commit all sort of atrocities to survive... Is that what you are insinuating?....
When you people talk...you make it look as if their is people living in extreme poverty in the south....
You keep saying the North is backward but some states in Northern Nigeria are better than states in the South in terms of infrastructure and what have you even with their allocation....this makes a lot of you saying the money there is being used to develop the south...
A girl selling sachet water approached a friend of mine in Delta to sell pure water to him...he told her he was fasting...she later begged him to give her money to buy food...this can never happen in the North...anyone selling anything shouldn't have begged for money...
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Lol..whats all with the chart?...thank God you accepted what i said about the vices done by the south as you didn't deny any...
So one shouldn't accept his faith but rather commit all sort of atrocities to survive... Is that what you are insinuating?....
When you people talk...you make it look as if their is people living in extreme poverty in the south....
You keep saying the North is backward but some states in Northern Nigeria are better than states in the South in terms of infrastructure and what have you even with their allocation....this makes a lot of you saying the money there is being used to develop the south...
A girl selling sachet water approached a friend of mine in Delta to sell pure water to him...he told her he was fasting...she later begged him to give her money to buy food...this can never happen in the North...anyone selling anything shouldn't have begged for money...

I am disappointed in your response, you are measuring infrastructures in terms of[b] allocation of resources[/b] and infrastructure. You should focus on what a state or regions produces, how many youths are in schools, the quality of primary health facilities. It is the sharing culture that has rendered Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

The vices committed in the south is a natural transition for an aspiring underdeveloped society transitioning into the modern world that lacks good governance and corrupts elites

What we are witnessing across Northern Nigeria is a complete implosion of society with Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, Bandit terrorising the landscape, millions of youth out of schools and Northern elites prepared to tolerate an outdated and backward education system (Aljamari) that even the Arabs have rejected "al-Muhajirun," (which refers to a person who migrated his home in search of Islamic knowledge)in an era of modern schools.
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 2:41pm On May 20, 2020
sulaak:

I am disappointed in your response, you are measuring infrastructures in terms of[b] allocation of resources[/b] and infrastructure. You should focus on what a state or regions produces, how many youths are in schools, the quality of primary health facilities. It is the sharing culture that has rendered Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

The vices committed in the south is a natural transition for an aspiring underdeveloped society transitioning into the modern world that lacks good governance and corrupts elites

What we are witnessing across Northern Nigeria is a complete implosion of society with Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram, Bandit terrorising the landscape, millions of youth out of schools and Northern elites prepared to tolerate an outdated and backward education system (Aljamari) that even the Arabs have rejected "al-Muhajirun," (which refers to a person who migrated his home in search of Islamic knowledge)in an era of modern schools.
Lmao...you are just saying trash....soo infrastructure in a state should not be measured in terms of allocation of resources abi?...
So government shouldn't build infrastructures...rather they should continue squandering the money and be blaming the north for their own backness in infrastructure... Just hear yourself out....you should be ashamed of yourself....
The kidnappings you are talking about originated fronm the south...
Armed robbery to started there...
Prostituition and Tribal killings all started from the south...
In terms of Education a lot of you will be saying North has a lot of school drop out... Because a lot of southerners can speak pidgin doesn't make them literates too...must southerners use fake results with must of them going to your mushroom polytechnics and FCE's to obtain degree with some not able to even read heir certificates...
Even the SSCE exams results used to judge the performance of children in Nigeria...the south cheats in it more than the North...the said exam malpractice too originated in the south...
Only an ignorant person like you will term Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world...
Go and research on poverty of Yemen before calling Nigeria that....
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Lmao...you are just saying trash....soo infrastructure in a state should not be measured in terms of allocation of resources abi?...
So government shouldn't build infrastructures...rather they should continue squandering the money and be blaming the north for their own backness in infrastructure... Just hear yourself out....you should be ashamed of yourself....
The kidnappings you are talking about originated fronm the south...
Armed robbery to started there...
Prostituition and Tribal killings all started from the south...
In terms of Education a lot of you will be saying North has a lot of school drop out... Because a lot of southerners can speak pidgin doesn't make them literates too...must southerners use fake results with must of them going to your mushroom polytechnics and FCE's to obtain degree with some not able to even read heir certificates...
Even the SSCE exams results used to judge the performance of children in Nigeria...the south cheats in it more than the North...the said exam malpractice too originated in the south...
Only an ignorant person like you will term Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world...
Go and research on poverty of Yemen before calling Nigeria that....

Olodo,

In your limited mind Prostitution, Kidnapping and Tribal killings, all started in Southern Nigeria, you should read your history books because all those vices have always been in Nigeria.

I am wasting my time discussing with an Almajiri graduate, that will soon be joining the millions of Northern youth emigre hiding in cattle trucks at night.

The World Bank has estimated that 87% of all the poor people in Nigeria are in the north. In a report titled, 'Advancing social protection in a dynamic Nigeria', the Bretton Wood institution said the south-south zone recorded the most significant drop in poverty between 2011 and 2016.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 6:30am On May 22, 2020
sulaak:

Olodo,

In your limited mind Prostitution, Kidnapping and Tribal killings, all started in Southern Nigeria, you should read your history books because all those vices have always been in Nigeria.

I am wasting my time discussing with an Almajiri graduate, that will soon be joining the millions of Northern youth emigre hiding in cattle trucks at night.

Gtfo...you bigot
They have always being in Nigeria but a lot originated from the south and still happening there
By the way i forgot to tell you how slavery was practiced more in the south too....you should be ashamed of yourself...almajiri graduate you say....by the way are you even a graduate?... The fact that you come here to type rubbish doesn't mean you are one and being a graduate doesn't guarantee intelligence...
Re: Anambra Intercepts Truck From Jos, Transporting Passengers, Animals (Photos) by sulaak(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Gtfo...you bigot
They have always being in Nigeria but a lot originated from the south and still happening there
By the way i forgot to tell you how slavery was practiced more in the south too....you should be ashamed of yourself...almajiri graduate you say....by the way are you even a graduate?... The fact that you come here to type rubbish doesn't mean you are one and being a graduate doesn't guarantee intelligence...

Coward, if you understand the meaning of the word "Bigot" you wouldn't have written the crap above.

Olodo, why do discuss issues that were not covered in your Almajiri curriculum.

The reason why Northern Nigeria is in complete meltdown today is that the subjects of the old Sokoto Caliphate are now the underclass of modern Nigeria, the beggers and impoverish Almajiri are basically descendant of past slavery.

Sokoto state was one of the largest slave societies in recent history; that the majority of slaves within the Caliphate were women, who were sexually subjugated through concubinage; that slavery formed the backbone of the economy and society of the Caliphate; that Islam was a major influence on the political, economic, and legal structures sustaining the institution of slavery in the Caliphate;
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236772057_Slavery_Commerce_and_Production_in_the_Sokoto_Caliphate_of_West_Africa_review

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010 / Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.