Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

UK Broadcast Agency Sanctioned Pastor Chris Over Coronavirus And 5G Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Broadcast Agency Sanctioned Pastor Chris Over Coronavirus And 5G Claims (187 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Broadcast Agency Sanctioned Pastor Chris Over Coronavirus And 5G Claims by MckenzieSkyBlog: 10:42pm On May 18, 2020
UK Office of Communication, commonly known as Ofcom has imposed a sanction on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's LoveWorld News Broadcast for airing potentially harmful statements linking the emergence of 5G network to the cause of Coronavirus pandemic globally.

Mackenzieskyblog recalled that in early April, the LoveWorld Television Ministry made an unsubstantial broadcast via it satellite around the world claiming that there is a global cover-up over the out-break of Coronavirus pandemic and the installation of 5G networks being the major cause.

The Christian Network also echoed the anti-malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine as a cure for the virus, without stating that trials for the drug is still...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: UK Broadcast Agency Sanctioned Pastor Chris Over Coronavirus And 5G Claims by OloshoMan: 9:43am On May 19, 2020
I Love Countries that do not practise "Touch not my anointed". This is a system that works, don't do such rubbish cos actions have consequences.

(1) (Reply)

I No Longer Believe In God – Canadian Gospel Musician, Jonathan Steingard / They Have The Bible / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.