Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,029 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

[b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] (3768 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by rtdCivilservant: 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I made a previous thread here with picture evidence of how I found out my girlfriend of three years was cheating.

Refer to this: https://www.nairaland.com/5861021/how-discovered-girlfriend-been-cheating

So my plans of sending her away first and letting her know when she reaches her destination was foisted..She was going through her deleted messages and saw the screenshots I had deleted (I didn't know her phone had such function). So she became totally weak and came to me asking if I entered her WhatsApp, told her no but she somehow knew I was the only person she's staying with..when she came showing me I told her yes that I did screenshot it. That's how she started begging and crying grin grin..So I had to obtain more information about the said guy(was just catching fun anyway).The said guy happened to be one of these NYSC Christain family papa she met during NYSC in one of the south west state. I recalled when she told me the story of how this same guy left the family house to go straff horrny NYSC corpers (I just laughed off and told her she has finally collected hers).She confessed that they've been having sex since January in her house, same house I brought 4/5th of the rent.

Now she asked me if I had forgiven her or still wanted her to go this week.Definitely I had to tell her that I have forgiven her(which is definitely a hoax anyway).I also told her she is free to stay till lockdown is over that I have forgiven. I had to use my phone to call the guy and she told him the real truth where she was because she had already lied to him that she went to see her brother and the guy asked her never to call again grin grin.. that's to say I have stripped her off of that one, and I did it deliberately so that once I block her she will really be hit hard.

Meanwhile my plan is this : I will allow her stay for this lockdown to finish and to cure my konji too grin grin, I have been straffing her non-stop now and immediately the lockdown is over as soon as she's going I'm blocking her off already..I'm already looking for another gal as we speak and in talk with one already.
I actually wanted to punish her more and make sure she goes back to the village which I have the capacity to do by sending the screenshots to her brothers who weren't comfortable of her staying alone for fear of messing around in the first place.

I will keep her as sex slave till lockdown is over , afterall everything is fair in war and in love grin grin
Thanks for reading cool

I am really scared of some women, someone u are planning to get married to have been sleeping with another man since January? Forgiveness kill her, as if she wouldn't still be fuccking the guy if u hadn't seen those things. She is very wicked and deserves wickedness, I am really touched despite I am not the person this is happening to. But does it mean some girls don't value their body or what? If u had married the dirty girl that's how she would be fuccking the guy behind ur back. My guy forget that u are staying strong now, u will definitely feel heartbroken when she leaves believe me, that girl is wicked and heartless, even though I don't subscribe to taking revenge but I think she deserves everything u are doing to her now. So sorry about this shit, I really wonder if u will ever trust any girl again. Lest I forget, it is better u send her out, what if she has ulterior motive towards u? She may strike first before u do cos she may not be all that dumb to not know that her fucck up is unforgivable and that u may have a bad plan for her.
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by cooooooks(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2020
She cheated on you. Ehen? So ? Did it remove any hair from your body??

Cut her loose and stop behaving like an evil person.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by PARlS(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Vivianagoja(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Lol you claim to be as rich as hushpuppi.. ordinary nobody girl dey use your head. Alaye u better go and make money. Lol.. u want to punish woman...lol cheap pussy wan scatter ur head. Pray u taste rich pussies in ur life oh

Which one I d rich pussy again.....lol...
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Vivianagoja(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

I am really scared of some women, someone u are planning to get married to have been sleeping with another man since January? Forgiveness kill her, as if she wouldn't still be fuccking the guy if u hadn't seen those things. She is very wicked and deserves wickedness, I am really touched despite I am not the person this is happening to. But does it mean some girls don't value their body or what? If u had married the dirty girl that's how she would be fuccking the guy behind ur back. My guy forget that u are staying strong now, u will definitely feel heartbroken when she leaves believe me, that girl is wicked and heartless, even though I don't subscribe to taking revenge but I think she deserves everything u are doing to her now. So sorry about this shit, I really wonder if u will ever trust any girl again. Lest I forget, it is better u send her out, what if she has ulterior motive towards u? She may strike first before u do cos she may not be all that dumb to not know that her fucck up is unforgivable and that u may have a bad plan for her.
Sense de this to talk shhaaa
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by IhateThemMods: 2:33pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
I made a previous thread here with picture evidence of how I found out my girlfriend of three years was cheating.

Refer to this: https://www.nairaland.com/5861021/how-discovered-girlfriend-been-cheating

So my plans of sending her away first and letting her know when she reaches her destination was foisted..She was going through her deleted messages and saw the screenshots I had deleted (I didn't know her phone had such function). So she became totally weak and came to me asking if I entered her WhatsApp, told her no but she somehow knew I was the only person she's staying with..when she came showing me I told her yes that I did screenshot it. That's how she started begging and crying grin grin..So I had to obtain more information about the said guy(was just catching fun anyway).The said guy happened to be one of these NYSC Christain family papa she met during NYSC in one of the south west state. I recalled when she told me the story of how this same guy left the family house to go straff horrny NYSC corpers (I just laughed off and told her she has finally collected hers).She confessed that they've been having sex since January in her house, same house I brought 4/5th of the rent.

Now she asked me if I had forgiven her or still wanted her to go this week.Definitely I had to tell her that I have forgiven her(which is definitely a hoax anyway).I also told her she is free to stay till lockdown is over that I have forgiven. I had to use my phone to call the guy and she told him the real truth where she was because she had already lied to him that she went to see her brother and the guy asked her never to call again grin grin.. that's to say I have stripped her off of that one, and I did it deliberately so that once I block her she will really be hit hard.

Meanwhile my plan is this : I will allow her stay for this lockdown to finish and to cure my konji too grin grin, I have been straffing her non-stop now and immediately the lockdown is over as soon as she's going I'm blocking her off already..I'm already looking for another gal as we speak and in talk with one already.
I actually wanted to punish her more and make sure she goes back to the village which I have the capacity to do by sending the screenshots to her brothers who weren't comfortable of her staying alone for fear of messing around in the first place.

I will keep her as sex slave till lockdown is over , afterall everything is fair in war and in love grin grin
Thanks for reading cool

If na me go do row call for heaven gate, thunder will fire me if I call anything weh resemble this your name.

In fact let me write it down.....

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Fafesot: 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Thanks for reading cool

I dey feel you my bro..intellectual criminal
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Ishilove: 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

I'm not punishing her, I'm only keeping her as sex slave till lockdown is over
What does a sex slave mean?

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Meaning of sex slave in English
a person who is forced to perform sexual acts, and who is not free to leave the place where they are being kept or to stop the work that they are being forced to do

She wasn't free in sexual activities like once a week, now I have taken over her psychologically and subdued her with guilt and fvck her daily now...this wi continue till I send her away and block her
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Angelacruz: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
Uwafid
Nonsoboy4life:

Thanks for reading cool

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Braindealer(f): 7:08pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Special invitations to rtdCivilservant nobone Mykel51
panini nelxxy OneChanceTaxi AllforJesus7 GreenArrow1 Amb1045 Braindealer Tunnah
Nonsoboy4life Firstof, thanks for inviting me.

Then as for my take on this one, here:

Oga i like ur plan. It sounds great for what she did to you. I support you living her

But

Guy why dont you just take the bull by the horn and tell her its over. Let her go. Unless you still want to marry her.

Cus i know how this things works. You will find it hard to dump her. Trust me. Or even when you do, you concience will judge you, and you will reunite.

Be a MAN bro. And make decisions like one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2020
Heistman:
cheesy na online matured people like u dey do that trick na tongue and nobody is boasting about any financial brouhaha ..it's very simple ,u get up to 10k fr account?

You get reach 30k for your account?

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

You get reach 30k for your account?
mtcheew....this team 1k for account guy is hungry for attention cheesy ..swerve abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by KIDfurniture(m): 7:53pm On May 19, 2020
Oinnnnn I know you're doing well and you have sone rich pussies around you. Anyways rich pussies drive their own car and live in their own house. They are always busy.... their kitten is not for the boys but men like you.

Vivianagoja:

Which one I d rich pussy again.....lol...
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Vivianagoja(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Oinnnnn I know you're doing well and you have sone rich pussies around you. Anyways rich pussies drive their own car and live in their own house. They are always busy.... their kitten is not for the boys but men like you.

Ohhhh I see... you should just say sugar daddy pussy...lol
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:03pm On May 19, 2020
Heistman:
mtcheew....this team 1k for account guy is hungry for attention cheesy ..swerve abeg

I thought as much nigga!

Fvcking broke ass nigga!

Lol

Guy you no get 30k for acct, you dey throw stone!

Gee you don't know shit about so ama tell you to STFU and raise that figure to 30k.

Broke ass nigga!
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by KIDfurniture(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2020
Chai ... so u re a lady sef... apologies oh

Vivianagoja:

Ohhhh I see... you should just say sugar daddy pussy...lol
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Martinez39s(m): 8:16pm On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Martinez39s(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

In what regards ? Did you read at all
Don't waste time and energy mentioning emotional simpletons.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't waste time and energy mentioning emotional simpletons.
Thanks man
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

I thought as much nigga!

Fvcking broke ass nigga!

Lol

Guy you no get 30k for acct, you dey throw stone!

Gee you don't know shit about so ama tell you to STFU and raise that figure to 30k.

Broke ass nigga!
mtcheew
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by CAPSLOCKED: 8:52pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:
THAT GUY NO WISE. NA TODAY I CONFIRM AM.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Ishilove: 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Meaning of sex slave in English
a person who is forced to perform sexual acts, and who is not free to leave the place where they are being kept or to stop the work that they are being forced to do

She wasn't free in sexual activities like once a week, now I have taken over her psychologically and subdued her with guilt and fvck her daily now...this wi continue till I send her away and block her
In the context of what you have described, she isn't your sex slave. She is more like your fvck buddy because she is voluntarily giving you the cookie.

I think you need some time off because you will end up being the loser.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Ishilove: 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT GUY NO WISE. NA TODAY I CONFIRM AM.
We think we are fooling others but at the end of the day, it is ourselves we are fooling.

2 Likes

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

In the context of what you have described, she isn't your sex slave. She is more like your fvck buddy because she is voluntarily giving you the cookie.

I think you need some time off because you will end up being the loser.
Ishilove I'm not even hurt to be honest and will never hurt myself...if I can tolerate her to stay for just fvcking and u think I can get hurt.. Never grin grin
Enjoying the cookie while it lasts
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Mumu broke ass forming hard guy. Your w.horefriend is cheating and you're still losing energy f.ucking her and she's enjoying it. Your mumu self saying she's a sex slave.

Don't forget you have a sister or a daughter someday.
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

We think we are fooling others but at the end of the day, it is ourselves we are fooling.
Lol..shey u once had a boyfriend u have been fuckingg who broke up with u..where is he today? Leave talk jare

2 Likes

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by joshboo(m): 7:03am On May 20, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:

Thanks for reading cool

Ma Nigga...
Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nobody: 7:28am On May 20, 2020
athaboi:
I'm not young bro and I still repeat... Chase money, don't tell me is not your problem bcoz you don't have money yet..if you do, this story won't come neither we will see you here writing this stuffs
walahi, u no get sense, u be small pikin, u are not exposed a bit. Cheating dey girls gene, they are born with it, money no fit guranty anything.

a have a female friend that cheats on his boyfriend(my friend also) steady ,she left for kano rencently to see a guy, has up to 4 boyfriend but my guy is the main(can u imagine)

last 3 years he has been paying hous rent @105k...the list goes on and on.....bought a phone of 85k for her

me i know everything about the relationship because am closer to the girl, but i dont snitch.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nobody: 7:29am On May 20, 2020
Thumbs up ! My kind of guy.
but i advice u to send her packing,no come go dae give her hope ahbeg.

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by clevybrown(m): 7:42am On May 20, 2020
athaboi:
Oga all you need is money and not a girl friend... vigorously pursue money and every other thing shall be added on to your life
Does having money stop a girl u love from cheat on u Just asking

1 Like

Re: [b]Update: How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating[/b] by Nonsoboy4life(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2020
joshboo:

Ma Nigga...
Yes bro cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Regret Being In A Relationship / Sunday School Teacher Mistakenly Upload Her Nude Video On Church Whatsapp Group / Was I Wrong In Giving Her This Condition Before Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.