Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. (500 Views)

How I Am Making ₦3500 Weekly In This Lockdown: You Can Do It Too / How I Earned Over 100k Per Week Even During This Lockdown / How To Make 50k Selling Data Bundles During This Lockdown With Zero Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by UdoetteCyril91(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2020
[b][/b] I'm from the South south and I have 25k at hand please I need a business idea I can start something with, with my cash at hand. Thank you landers.
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by kehindesis(m): 11:45pm On May 18, 2020
make cake and chin chin with bread
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by Renida: 11:47pm On May 18, 2020
UdoetteCyril91:
[b][/b] I'm from the South south and I have 25k at hand please I need a business idea I can start something with, with my cash at hand. Thank you landers.

Loan. Give people loans and collect 50-100%.Do this repeatedly and Watch the funds climb up
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by HarunaWest(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2020
Renida:

Loan. Give people loans and collect 50-100%.Do this repeatedly and Watch the funds climb up
lol...thats wickedness mehn.
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by HarunaWest(m): 12:44am On May 19, 2020
UdoetteCyril91:
I will give you a secret now..Facemask.
Look at the banks around you environment, make a facemask and design it with the banks logo.
Gi and market it to them.
At least you will get a good response..It worked like magic in my location.
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by ebilize(f): 12:56pm On May 20, 2020
Start vtu and data reselling business, registration is free, fund your account and you can resell mtn 1gb at 330 or 350naira and make good profit on daily basis
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by Abyima(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2020
UdoetteCyril91:
Dried kpomo business, garri, roadside restaurant business, pork meat or mini import.
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by newdawn09(m): 2:43am On May 23, 2020
*HOW I AM MAKING MONEY DURING THIS LOCKDOWN*

*HOW IT WORKS*

*Your money grows either in 10% or 20% interest daily*

*It grows by 20% if you choose 1k plan, it grows by 10% if you choose 2k plan and above.*

*You are free to withdraw anyday you want as long as you have paid and confirmed.*

*You will receive SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATION when you are matched to pay and when you are paid*

*I have been paid and they look organized at least for now*

*Furthermore*

*If you choose 5k plan, ₦500 will be added to you daily*

*4k plan, ₦400 will be added to you daily*

*3k plan, ₦300 will be added to you daily*

*2k plan, ₦200 will be added to you daily*

*1k plan, ₦200 will be added to you daily*

That's all�

*I JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER ALERT THIS MORNING*
Re: What Business Is Good For This Lockdown With 25k Please. by oppre26(m): 3:49am On May 24, 2020
Sell other people's digital products.
Make N10,000 Daily.
Set up the system to run on AUTOPILOT in 72 hours.
Hit me up for a ink to FREE and powerful video training on how to start.
You can do it all on your smartphone.

https:///2348038776336

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Sales Letter That Will Make You Rich / Contact Me For Ur Designing And Printing Stuff / Free Money Making Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.