Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (122972 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Jasparrow1: 7:51am On May 22, 2020
Rahyberg:
The kind of Ladies we have nowadays is making me to fear Relationship a lot.

Baba, count you losses and move on.

That is how they do.

I fear person wey no fear Woman.
To even marry sef dey fear my spirit? Sometimes I go just sit down dey imagine say, what if I marry and my wife come dey fvck for outside nko. Which kind wahala con be this for goodness sake. Women con love prick pass guys wey love totio.

3 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by jorju: 7:55am On May 22, 2020
When I found out about my own.... I added all those guys in a group, didn’t fight anybody, I only tell em the update and we all agree on one thing...
Create a timetable to on how to share her....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by InspiredMe007: 7:56am On May 22, 2020
May the Almighty God console u my brother... you will be alright laslas..
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:59am On May 22, 2020
eni4real:
Keep promoting abusive relationships!! undecided. Karma will do her job one day angry

Tah

Shut your mouth there
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Uzeee: 8:01am On May 22, 2020
Oga if na me, Usain Bolt no go see my back.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kelvindd(m): 8:06am On May 22, 2020
Its because u fell in love! Those who fall usually break there legs! Don't worry after 6months it will heal grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by foreshore(m): 8:09am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

You don koloo, na she be the only girl for town?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by InvertedHammer: 8:09am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock.

/
You forgot to buy a sack where she can keep your manhood. Obviously you don't need it.

A man who has disciplined himself over women has solved half of his problem here on earth.

/
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 8:13am On May 22, 2020
You no get heart u dey do relationship. If u np fit waka again wait make she come meet u there. Btw who else noticed we have Tyson and Holyfield on this one thread at thesame time sad

Holyfield1:
I can't ascertain the whole situation as you ain't providing enough information but I believe relationship is a game and U should never have been caught in the first place.It's all a game of who get caught first, she might be cheating on you but was never caught grin

Whether she's into you or not... I can't say but not everyone can stomach the sight of a cheating partner

tyson99:

To even marry sef dey worry my soul

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chibae4real: 8:18am On May 22, 2020
tyson99:

To even marry sef dey worry my soul

All ladies are not the same! just relax your mind
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by ebukaeze00(m): 8:21am On May 22, 2020
Since you have the sense to type an interesting message like this, i can't be too worried bro, you'll be fine ..... just try to go easy on yourself mate.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 22, 2020
Should we get you clutches to help you walk, who sent you to go to her phone? You don see Wetin you dey find.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chibae4real: 8:29am On May 22, 2020
SirKomA:
There's nothing you saw on her phone that you wouldn't see on 99.9% of other ladies phone, especially ladies that are not married. Some few weeks ago a friend went through her personal girlfriend's phone and what he saw was much more horrible. He saw text messages of his girlfriend exchange words with a Guy, the guy was like I'm glad I didn't ask you to leave the pregnancy, used and dump. while the Lady was like who will even give birth for a wretched and a hopeless man like you.

See my brother you don't have to kill yourself for a lady you're dating, cos you're not even married to her. Any guy can have their way in as long as they are interested in her and never give up pursuing Her. Some it might take a day, some a week, some a month while some might take a few months, as long as you don't give up chasing after any Lady that's not married, regardless of she being in a serious or Unserious relationship, you will surely have your share of her Congo. Dem dey even shine married woman Congo how much more a single lady in a relationship. It's either you're married or you're single. The word relationship is nothing but a big scam. Man up Bro!

You need to change your psychology about ladies. All ladies are not the same. you using 99.9% is totally wrong. we still have decent ladies out there, it's just that most Nigerian men don't value them. They even call them village girls or jew. what most guys don't know is' if you really want a girl, you can as well make her what you want her to be. if you don't like her dressing, go to the market and buy her what you would like her to wear, be open up to her, tell her what you want!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 8:30am On May 22, 2020
Everyone is just typing fear girls up and down. Make una rest joor, as if we guys clean. How many guys here can swear that he gave just one girl in his life or that he has never cheated on his partner before?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by govomotors: 8:30am On May 22, 2020
You need to be grateful, you succeeded in seeing what you wanted to see on her phone.

If you cannot bear the pain, don't look or listen to what will hurt/haunt you.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by feelzie(m): 8:41am On May 22, 2020
screenshots the mssgs n send to your fone,..then pretend like nothing sup....turn the game around for her...don't tell her anything.... dey use her catch cruise y u fish for other girls.... but dont take whatever she says serious at all n don't spend one naira on her.... u get....she wud be d one to ask u....whats happening herself.,. u don't use to be like this.....

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Duru009(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2020
trust ladies nowadays at your own risk..........................

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 8:45am On May 22, 2020
cray91:
Bro Take Heart! Na one of those things. in this era of social media no more love na just to dey play along with eachother

You break up with a girl in the morning before night she don dey date 20already

Gone are the days our girls weep for break up now they already got backups waiting in line for you

Not even waiting in line dem don dey share your food with you already

Never take any girl serious again. LOVE AND relationship not like before in our parents Time
Social Media don spoil love affairs already

use this MEME below to smart up bro and ginger yourself cuz more of this still coming your way. Bleep love and Bleep Dating!
una dey make me laugh for this forum. Guys use to be the ones doing these stuffs. The girls got wiser and took over the game now the guys are crying like they are innocent. Lol, make una chill, we are reaping the fruit if our labour, make we dey play am dey go.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 8:47am On May 22, 2020
Zharliemagn:

Which one is fake here sir? Shea girls no de do de one weh bad pass that one ni? I have personally seen worse cases so it's not a new thing, only God will help we de innocent
and who are the innocents? Guys? Funny enough, op fit dey cheat o but he nor just fit handle the same thing. Funny people, we are in an era where it is normal to have multiple partners, the guys wants to enjoy it but cry when they are at the receiving end.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 8:48am On May 22, 2020
Samiah33:
Who send you first to go open phone? It’s both sexes by the way
thank you, nobody wants to accept the truth, guys coming here to form angels
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by JOACHINpedro: 8:48am On May 22, 2020
jorju:
When I found out about my own.... I added all those guys in a group, didn’t fight anybody, I only tell em the update and we all agree on one thing...
Create a timetable to on how to share her....
You're a sinnest
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by rollandben(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2020
My guy, get a wheel chair then wheel back and drop the phone by her side, as its not a big deal that you brought Olosho to your home. try and blow her hot p*ssy for the night but remember to wrap Agege bread nylon round your silly dick if there is no condom. Thats their way, naso we dey manage them for long.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tunary(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious
The best of the best advice here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kpoins: 9:00am On May 22, 2020
What's the problem with our girls these days.
I got a call from a friend early this morning complaining about her baby mama whose phone rang as early as 4am from a WhatsApp video caller.
Upon interrogation, she denied knowing the caller and before you know it as the argument leads on, he, he forcefully took the phone from her and when he opened her WhatsApp, he was devastated over what he saw. Nudes pix, tweaking video sent to this caller and others dudes.
It became clear to him that his baby mama of 3yrs plus is a LovePeddler. What a way to begin a day.
The girl's mother is threatening to arrest my friend if he doesn't return his baby mama phone. Can you imagine?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Meeezzzy(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2020
Warey!!! Mad oh
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 9:00am On May 22, 2020
Mart1994:

Who's this he she abi she he quoting me?

undecided

Obiviously turkeys of the same feathers.
pls keep your mouth shut and stop acting like a child whose candy was taken away
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by dermmy(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2020
MiosheEmpire1:
Hmm,i feel ur pain bro cos we are in d same boat.
my own is very worst dan urs, among all,d1 i will never forget. she collected my hard earnd money go abort pregnant for another guy.
well its story 4anoda day. 4naw i hate ladies like mad

This ur own case serious o.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Ryan03(f): 9:02am On May 22, 2020
etrange:

It's not about ladies. It's the current generation. Everyone is se.x oriented. The guys are even worse. We can't sleeping with ladies left right and centre and be bragging about it and then turn around to expect our girlfriends to be faithful, it's not logical. Everything is now about se.x. Everything.
you don talk am finish!
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by tunary(m): 9:06am On May 22, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
E be like say you be JJC, never you carry woman matter for head because women is equal = to problem. don't take woman too seriously if not you go Injure yourself. now see the animal you dey call girlfriend, a dick sucker, an ashawo. almost all girls are proustite covering up in the name of relationship. Na ashawo all of us go marry last last
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by OsuIgboIpob: 9:16am On May 22, 2020
Ladikwa:
Just imaging say. after she don suck dick tire, she con come your house, the kiss you like say tomorrow no dey. na con dey exchange saliva ontop self, "yuckkkkkk"
No.
She'll make him suck and swallow other guy's sperms literally.

Chai!

Some girls are worse than the devil cheesy
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2020
Ryan03:
Everyone is just typing fear girls up and down. Make una rest joor, as if we guys clean. How many guys here can swear that he gave just one girl in his life or that he has never cheated on his partner before ?

Me.. I don't fvck around when I'm in something serious. I only have time to test different waters when I'm single. Otherwise I'm one very loyal muthafukka who loves to fvck alot

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 9:23am On May 22, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Tah

Shut your mouth there
Is that an order??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.