Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. (1540 Views)

Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business / Betting :::: A Good Investment Strategy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by TheAfroBlog: 4:02am On May 19, 2020
Hello, I would like to seek the suggestions of Nairalanders.

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student, I don't intend on starting any business for now.

Is there a way to invest my money and receive reasonable returns yearly?

PS: Ponzi schemes and Get rich quick, please stay off the thread.

Modified: The investment doesn't necessarily have to bring in massive returns. A 100K or 150K returns annually will be a good start.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by thinkaxis(m): 4:18am On May 19, 2020
Check out my signature, it is exactly what you need.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Malik1338(m): 5:19am On May 19, 2020
Short term or a long term investment??
No go do Binomo investment oo if not OYO
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Otobo123: 3:21pm On May 19, 2020
What about 2% daily returns on your investment excluding weekends? Company is UK-based trading and investment firm. They are legit and paying. Interested WhatsApp me on 0.8.0.3.4.8.6.7.0.5.0 for details and link.

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Peterpan222(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student I don't intend on starting any business for now.

PS: Ponzi schemes and Get rich quick, please stay of the thread.

Why Not try SAIRIU E Commerce? It's not an investment company but an E commerce. Its a company that deals on production and selling of quantum energy products. All you gat do is simple, you pay for products, and chose on the options below:

1. Either they supply the product. You go and sell it urself and make your money by urself.
Or
2. You ask them to sell for you which they gladly do that between 7-10 of your purchase. But, a 30% tax must be deducted from profit since they did the selling for you themselves and they equally pay tax to FG. The 2nd option is what most people and I myself do, since I'm a company trainee and I don't have much time on my side. If you chose to go with the 2nd option, you can chose to do this trading every 10days or you can simply enable the auto trade feature to be trading for you in your absence and be dropping the profit every 10days.

The earning is decent since its not a Ponzi somtin or sharp sharp money stuff. It's pure business with products. Example, Earning $14 or $42 every 10days frm a $280 or $840 investment without doing anything isn't a bad idea.

It is a must to earn every 10 days. It's just the company policy. The name again, is SAIRUI E COMMERCE. you can make ur research or DM me for more explanation. Sairui is big and I can't talk everything here. This is just the basic way everybody earns frm the company. There other 5more ways which I'll only talk when interest is shown.

Let's talk more..
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Eddee(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student I don't intend on starting any business for now.

First and foremost - zero your mind. Don't call that joker that wants to 'talk to you'.

Secondly, read everything on this website like your $970 depends on it (actually it does ) - stanbicibtcfundsmanagement.com

Thirdly, you may wish to wake up earlier than the devil tomorrow morning, and head to the nearest Stanbic IBTC Bank.

Finally, sit down and receive your annual ROI

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Zibahstores(f): 11:49pm On May 19, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

Can you invest in my business? I am into importation of different items. Lately I have been getting requests that demands more capital which will in turn birth more profit. If you would like to discuss further, please contact the number on my signature.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by ennygal: 5:51pm On May 27, 2020

Message me or call 08024419070. Thanks
I
TheAfroBlog:

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by BornToSucced(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2020
Invest in any of the agrotech platform such as payfarmer, Farm Centa, Ez farming etc.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by ennygal: 5:07pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Ezypretty: 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
Fix that 350k with MBA Forex and get 54k monthly as interest.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by umorud: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
All suggestions are pretty good. I would know cos i am involved with all of them. I could teach you better if you call 08092542724
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Ayoade19993(m): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Good day guys, what's am about to say may seems out of ordinary to you guys, all I need is a help in any way you can render it to me.. A request for a loan from bank and due to the pandemic going on now, I have been unable to get to pay back..

Firstly, what pushed me to that was my mom house rent was due, she had an accident last 2 years which got her hand broke and all I and my sister could gather to save her came up. Since then her responsibility has been on us, I have a work am doing which is printing and clothing. but thing seems hard these year, I can't make her living homeless when her due was expired a
nd I sought to take a loan. I have a prove in case you guys think am her to scam. down will be the print out of the loan paper.. it was a loan of 80k to repay with 96k .. Plz guys anything you can offer me. I would be glad and appreciate any help.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by SavageResponse(m): 6:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Ayoade19993:
Good day guys, what's am about to say may seems out of ordinary to you guys, all I need is a help in any way you can render it to me.. A request for a loan from bank and due to the pandemic going on now, I have been unable to get to pay back..

Firstly, what pushed me to that was my mom house rent was due, she had an accident last 2 years which got her hand broke and all I and my sister could gather to save her came up. Since then her responsibility has been on us, I have a work am doing which is printing and clothing. but thing seems hard these year, I can't make her living homeless when her due was expired a
nd I sought to take a loan. I have a prove in case you guys think am her to scam. down will be the print out of the loan paper.. it was a loan of 80k to repay with 96k .. Plz guys anything you can offer me. I would be glad and appreciate any help.

You need to provide the following information to make it easier for someone who wants to help you.

Things are very hard in the country at the moment for everyone so don't be expecting that anyone will be be willing to just take the risk. You need to prove that you have intention of repaying the loan and one way you can do that is by answering the questions below

What skills do you have?

What do you want to do with the loan?

How long do you want the loan?

How much do you intend paying back every month?

What collateral do you have?

Note: I am not a money lender!
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Carfreak966: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezypretty:
Fix that 350k with MBA Forex and get 54k monthly as interest.

The 54K is for how long sister?? For a year?? And after the 12 month what then happens please. Kindly reply
Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Ayoade19993(m): 9:01am On Jun 13, 2020
SavageResponse:

You need to provide the following information to make it easier for someone who wants to help you.

Things are very hard in the country at the moment for everyone so don't be expecting that anyone will be be willing to just take the risk. You need to prove that you have intention of repaying the loan and one way you can do that is by answering the questions below

What skills do you have?

What do you want to do with the loan?

How long do you want the loan?

How much do you intend paying back every month?

What collateral do you have?

Note: I am not a money lender!

I already have the loan.. repaying this month payment is my problem

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by SavageResponse(m): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

I have the sum of 350,000 lying dormant and as a student, I don't intend on starting any business for now.

PS: Ponzi schemes and Get rich quick, please stay off the thread.

Modified: The investment doesn't necessarily have to bring in massive returns. A 100K or 150K returns annually will be a good start.

Don't let anyone deceive you into investing in any bogus investment scheme

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Good Investment For Me. by Anjela001: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Carfreak966:

The 54K is for how long sister?? For a year?? And after the 12 month what then happens please. Kindly reply

It's monthly but don't even try to invest in any thing like that.. Look up Menzgold and Gcch in ghana.. they offered the exact same thing 10-27% a month and now the CEOs are nowhere to be found and the people are suffering. Don't ever try it. Efcc might arrest them in future but you will never get your money back.. for those saying it's real because they have been enjoying. Menzgold lasted for 3 good years..

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Using Your Mobile Phone / 2016 Mavro Withdrawal Using Tampa Data Mozilla Addon / Igi Insurance Can't Pay Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.