Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. (101410 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC : See Corps Members Acts As Adam And Eve With Leaves Costume (photos) / NYSC: See Orientation And Winding/passing Out Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 19, 2020
angelfallz:

it is unbelievable that you are trying to defend the indefensible. So according to you, women cheat because they are the weaker sex and because they can't control their konji?
WOW!!
Then why is it easy for niggas to manipulate them socially? Why are most married women falling victims if such if dey are not weak and easily carried away when it comes to sexuality?
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Goodzinny: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
Attention seeker! How can you make such a general statement, tarnishing the image of so many innocent NYSC girls. You well at all? How many of the girls have you dated to make such a comment? Abeg go park one side.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Abusadiq01(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
StrongandMighty:

My brother what you said is nothing but the truth..
I can remember when I was serving in one of the northern states, I met a friend very lovely & caring, with a good home training and above all she has the fear of God or maybe I assumed she did. she's from the west, I won't call her name because she's a nauralander too.
it happened that she had a fiance who's based in lag who always calls her every minute of the day to know how she's doing, he was forming Mr loverman that has a faithful girlfriend. So me and this girl started getting along very well and she will always use every opportunity to remind me how she'll never ever cheat on her man throughout her service year and I'll just smile and wave it off while in my mind I was busy drawing a plan for her, because I sincerely don't like it when a girl makes mouth unecesarily on how faithful she can be. So unlike other guys she met in camp I never bothered to ask her out or bring anything romantic Into our discussion and this was part of the plan to get her. infact I avoided any discussion that leads to that, so because of that I was a very good guy to her, I gained her trust in fact she became my best friend then. so it happened that anytime I receive a call from other female friends of mine that are corpers or when they visit me I could sense this jealousy in her but I ignored it shaa till a point it became obvious that she's been caught up, she's now madly in love with me then I knew it was the perfect time for me to strike.. mehn to cut the long story short this girl that swore heaven and Earth that she'll never cheat on her guy became my sexmate .. I bang this girl like tomorrow no dey while her fiance at the other end was madly in love . at some point I felt pity for the guy.
the morale of the story is that if your gf is going for services chances are that she must surely nak no matter how faithful you think she is, if you can't withstand this ugly truth better give her red card before she leaves for service.

bahd guy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by princeogbeide1(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
The typical Nigerian man is a misogynist, you will have daughters one day and your fellow male comrades will destroy her like you have destroyed women. #Karma#

So fuc*king a woman means destroying the woman?
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Dobson43: 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
dinachi:

You are a senior asshole! Must you, a man, be the one to refutt your fellow man? Otondo!

You are just a kid. Grow up. Add 17years to your present age. After you have had a daughter then repeat what you just typed. Kids keep shooting their mouths looking for relevance.

Besides, your English is terrible, I wonder what you learnt at school. It's refute not that garbage you typed.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Melanyn(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
Who is dis guy
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by NuclearGodzilla: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Bluezy13:
Well...

From my experience, if my daughter is going for NYSC, I'll advise her:

"My daughter, be careful and keep your virginity...if at all you're still a virgin. Take this packet of condom in case of extreme necessity. But don't use it. Be a good child."

That's if she's a virgin before NYSC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Hahjascho(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
I didn't even bother reading most of the empty comments up there.

Why generalizing the issue? ..... that only exists in your own world and league... and you got what you bargained for.

Anyway who is to be blamed? Or how can a paid moderator push such a lifeless and half baked thread to front page?

Law of attraction! You attract what you give to nature...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by poweredcom(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Carchoice:
If you have been with a lady that is so good and faithful and at a point in her life she tells you she's going for NYSC, cry send her a termination letter.

What you should know is that, no matter how faithful that your woman is, there's one OG that will bring her to her knees.

It's a pity a very good girl I admired so much suddenly gone bad, the way she carries her self; She's actually a lost corper I found in the streets of Lagos. Her man calls her on video everyday while I'm on the other side of the bed.

This morning I told her I will not touch her again. I'm done, I feel bad for my brother on the other end.

There's nothing like good girl or bad girl, it's all about home training and self respect. But konji is never part of the home training and self respect will be put aside for few minutes reboot. grin

Not all. To as for me I have jammed one in a bus chatting with a guy so I sat next to her she wore copper uniform and I kept looking at her chat she did not notice she was replying a guy about the sex they had last night

Imagine some use the opportunity to hoe around as well while the wise one use it to learn things

Oya coronavirus don de oo make we see who go enter camp dis year lmfao

Let all of Dem go learn work abeg nysc is scam

@womenareapes come dis guy matta
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by wisdomkid: 9:48pm On May 19, 2020
Carchoice:
She's actually a lost corper I found in the streets of Lagos.

You lost all argument via two statements you made.

1. You picked her on the street? How? was she homeless? was she sleeping outside for days?
2. Don't date NYSC girls?

So because Adolf Hitler killed 6 million people, all Germans are killers?
Because Stalin killed millions are Russians are wicked?

Get sense please.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by NACE13: 9:55pm On May 19, 2020
Read from the first page to this page and all I can say is....damn!grin

Lemme me save this page and send it to that my stu.pid friend whose babe is about going for service. I told him to reconsider the relationship when she was in her finals last year.
The babe fine, kon set join, it will be very hard for her since all men will be on her case once she gets to camp.
Me wey hate long distance relationship die right from day one of dating.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
Carchoice:
If you have been with a lady that is so good and faithful and at a point in her life she tells you she's going for NYSC, cry send her a termination letter.

What you should know is that, no matter how faithful that your woman is, there's one OG that will bring her to her knees.

It's a pity a very good girl I admired so much suddenly gone bad, the way she carries her self; She's actually a lost corper I found in the streets of Lagos. Her man calls her on video everyday while I'm on the other side of the bed.

This morning I told her I will not touch her again. I'm done, I feel bad for my brother on the other end.

There's nothing like good girl or bad girl, it's all about home training and self respect. But konji is never part of the home training and self respect will be put aside for few minutes reboot. grin

See the way he's Instructing us not to. Your experience is not our experience. I served in the service, i met great ladies with good manners in the service and they remained that way til they finished service. Some ladies fell in love during service and got married. Many of my friends met their true love in service and got married right there. We have millions of corpers in Nigeria, so your experience is not good enough to condemn every female corper. Don't train a lady because you want to marry her . It's wrong to do so because you might be disappointed, people do change . It's normal , change is constant. Don't help a lady because you want to marry her. A lady that has gone through university has experienced a lot of things , both good and bad. They have been made strong by their experience and can only take decision during service year if the opportunity comes. I am not saying university girls are bad . People are just different and take decision base on their personality. One man's experience is not good enough to condemn every female corper.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Kellie069(m): 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
Your thoughts abi? We have heard you.

My girlfriend is here in the room with me and she's serving in delta state and m sorry to break your heart, I don't have such thought in my head

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by angelfallz(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Then why is it easy for niggas to manipulate them socially? Why are most married women falling victims if such if dey are not weak and easily carried away when it comes to sexuality?

Can't the same be said about men? Statistically men, both married and single cheat more than women both married and single.

Cheating is wrong from either male or female, single or married, and should never be excused. There's no reason to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by CuteYvonne777: 11:00pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by yungzed360(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2020
Solomontroy:
What you just Successfully Committed is a Logical Error: The Hasty Generalization Fallacy.

Just because you have been with a girl or more doesn't give you bedrock to Categorize all girls going for Nysc as Cheaters and advising guys to terminate the relationship.

We still have girls that served or are serving that are still very much loyal to their Boyfriend

My guy, what he said is true... I was a victim fah
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by doggedfighter(f): 11:40pm On May 19, 2020
Richdee1:

in Gazzuzz voice � �
Is it also used by a female banker grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 20, 2020
Cheating is all over, forget the NYSC stuff.

Corps members are still the same people they were in school. There are some I'm sure would keep fucking around even if they're made the Presidents of nations.

Let's be realistic,,

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by RuggedSniper: 12:20am On May 20, 2020
StrongandMighty:

My brother what you said is nothing but the truth..
I can remember when I was serving in one of the northern states, I met a friend very lovely & caring, with a good home training and above all she has the fear of God or maybe I assumed she did. she's from the west, I won't call her name because she's a nauralander too.
it happened that she had a fiance who's based in lag who always calls her every minute of the day to know how she's doing, he was forming Mr loverman that has a faithful girlfriend. So me and this girl started getting along very well and she will always use every opportunity to remind me how she'll never ever cheat on her man throughout her service year and I'll just smile and wave it off while in my mind I was busy drawing a plan for her, because I sincerely don't like it when a girl makes mouth unecesarily on how faithful she can be. So unlike other guys she met in camp I never bothered to ask her out or bring anything romantic Into our discussion and this was part of the plan to get her. infact I avoided any discussion that leads to that, so because of that I was a very good guy to her, I gained her trust in fact she became my best friend then. so it happened that anytime I receive a call from other female friends of mine that are corpers or when they visit me I could sense this jealousy in her but I ignored it shaa till a point it became obvious that she's been caught up, she's now madly in love with me then I knew it was the perfect time for me to strike.. mehn to cut the long story short this girl that swore heaven and Earth that she'll never cheat on her guy became my sexmate .. I bang this girl like tomorrow no dey while her fiance at the other end was madly in love . at some point I felt pity for the guy.
the morale of the story is that if your gf is going for services chances are that she must surely nak no matter how faithful you think she is, if you can't withstand this ugly truth better give her red card before she leaves for service.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by RuggedSniper: 12:23am On May 20, 2020
Thermodynamics:
What the OP said is true, never date an undergraduate or a corper. If you want to risk it, marry them and let them be going to their school or PPA directly from your house.

There is this guy and girl during my Nysc in rivers state, they were fvucking each other on a regular, so suddenly, the LGI announced that the girl is about to get married and she is inviting her fellow corpers, those of use who know her very well was like, "Na wa o, this girl when them don fvck tire na another man wan still go marry"

I just pitied the man and said well, it's her luck.
I thought the fvucking will stop but could you believe that after the marriage, this babe came back to the village where I am serving and continued fvcking the corper guy, well she eventually became pregnant for this corper guy and was planning to go home to sleep with her husband in other for her to be able to lie to her husband in the future that the baby is his.

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by RuggedSniper: 12:26am On May 20, 2020
Carchoice:

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by darwin66109: 12:34am On May 20, 2020
God...not being promiscuous is abnormal these days....just read all those post see people experience nawa oo
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by val4sure(m): 12:57am On May 20, 2020
101 pure undiluted truth, nah so my own faithful babe that year go there go disgrace herself and she thought I wont find out.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by RuggedSniper: 1:20am On May 20, 2020
bukatyne:
Youths have always seen NYSC as a period of sexacapes because they are almost anonymous and frolicking with peeps they might never see again.

It is a male & female issue and takes a lot of self-discipline and commitment to relationships to be faithful/celibate. While the ladies sleep more with their fellow corps members, the guys roll with the ladies and women of their host community.

First step is identifying with your religious fellowship and other accountability partners so you don't have the illusion of 'freedom'.

So many people have lost stuff they can't regain in that year.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by kokoboy4life(m): 2:05am On May 20, 2020
val4sure:
101 pure undiluted truth, nah so my own faithful babe that year go there go disgrace herself and she thought I wont find out.

How did you got to know that she cheated on you
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Bluezy13(m): 2:56am On May 20, 2020
paul100:

Father,Fathergrin,if she want to still Bleep she will do it because there are many girls coming from a home where their parents are deacon/deaconess,pastors,prophets,Evangelist but once they leave their house,their bad side will come out.
I pray my daughter will have a godly heart because once a girl give her life to christ,she becomes consious of her actions .Though good home training goes a long way in this.

I'm not a Christian.
If you knew my story, you'll understand that neither Christianity nor good home training will keep a lady from having sexx during NYSC.
Interesting thing is that I had sex with women...that I didn't believe I could... even in my next life simply because they were fellow corps members.
Any lady that didn't have sex, did not have an opportunity to.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by orumba(m): 5:38am On May 20, 2020
Before, during or after NYSC. They start thinking of marriage so with that they give in easily.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by dinachi(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2020
Dobson43:

You are just a kid. Grow up. Add 17years to your present age. After you have had a daughter then repeat what you just typed. Kids keep shooting their mouths looking for relevance.

Besides, your English is terrible, I wonder what you learnt at school. It's refute not that garbage you typed.
Shut up Otondo! You hate your own gender so much that you are the first to attack your fellow man because of Pussy! That is why I don't pity senior assholes like you when women start to show you what they are! Without being told, I know you are a weakling keyboard warrior, but you come online to malign, insult, discredit your fellow man just to make women happy, hoping to snap up a pussy in the process!
You are pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Hollasmall: 8:01am On May 20, 2020
howmarket2:
if you like kill your self about a girls unfaithfulness.one day you ll get weak and sex will not be so sweet to you again . forget about women and what the have become today.as for me I don focus on my self and how to make money and be a man.if I see girl or woman to marry, I ll just marry and remove my eyes.by Gods grace I ll keep down money for dna test as well as her hospital bill too.if the child is mine she ll come back if the child isnt mine.i ll not pay for the hospital bill.just the dna test that I ll pay for.she can find her way from there.

Bad man grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by MedicH: 8:04am On May 20, 2020
This is clearly not a big deal. Every adult has exclusiv rights to do with theirprovate part whatsoever that pleases them. I do not think i am in the business of patenting women's vagina or something i mean it's her vagina for goodness sake.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Realmargie(f): 8:26am On May 20, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
85-90% Nigeria corpers and most corpers bleep like die. The few 10-15% are rare. I can't wait to hook up with the faithful ladies in Nigeria. It might take forever.
hmmmmm...alright now

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Staru1(m): 8:41am On May 20, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

Let me guess you are the side guy.
You are just another guy who rushes to conclusion without enough solid evidence.
Because a woman cheats, does not mean all women are cheats and because a man is bad, doesn't mean all men are scum.

It's degrading to say that you got her from the streets, that speaks volumes about your person.
Just because you got her cheaply don't translate all NYSC corpers are sleazy and unfaithful.

let truth be said.
majority of corps members cheats, even my wife was a victim of her MD , the grace preserved her that I decided to forgive her, the MD promised her heaven & earth, that she went far as saving his number as "my boss" , I forget my then intending wife birthday but the so called MD credited her account, bleeped my Lady bcz konji have catches her, I forgive because it was all my fault.. I left for 1year....to be continued.
Ladies cheats , men cheats.
it's more deadly for lady to cheat than it's to men..Ladies take notes,don't run competition .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.