Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (84490 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 11:15pm On May 22, 2020
Richsquad:
Bro forget if u get money u wont be bothering if ur wife na working class or not..better get money o,so u like a girl madly but cos she is broke u cant marry her cos u dey fear liabilty?make money online even in the lockdown,yes its possible with the right info and tools,im rich already but money no dey ever do person so i keep getting and u can too,what i stand to gain from sharing my knowledge?more money from u ofcourse and what u stand to gain?wealth and financial freedom..Dare to dream it,dare to live it,if u no be man biko no just contact me,cos sometimes na our over born again dey keep us poor..

How much do you have?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by PastorFire: 11:21pm On May 22, 2020
ellapius:
I know your type. Where is the person i asked you to provide and the account number?. Broke gurls claiming what they don't have. Let us open a thread to help na so the public will know who to boo. Shey u say.. U have money?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by 1kinggy(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2020
Obierika:
As a single guy in Nigeria who is about to select a wife the biggest mistake you could possibly make right now is to marry a lady who is either not working or is not earning any sort of income.

Do not ignore this warning if you plan to get married soon!

It's worse when they find excuse to drop their jobs after marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ojasweb(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Married for only 3 years pe re! You are here talking like a marriage don. I dey laugh you angry grin

Oga come back and talk after 20 years and 4 children.

Your understanding is low. Did you read my post or your temper is controlling you.

Is there any part of my post that says women should not work?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Oluwaseunkuti: 11:54pm On May 22, 2020
The greatest Mistake for a guy is to marry a lady with same age group,this really kills a relationship where there wouldn't be understanding between the two partners..
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 12:07am On May 23, 2020
Jezking:
All these guys saying Nigerian girls are gold diggers don't know what gold diggers are.
A Nigerian girl gets into a conversation with you and you can tell instantly whether she is in for your money or not.
But in Europe and America, a gold digger comes into your life and showers you with excess love, and gives you children. You give her a share in your will or you start running broke and boom she starts planning divorce or even plans to kill you.

My brothers Nigerian girls are not gold diggers, ask european footballers/stars why they aren't married.

As for the people talking about what we are both bringing to the table, lemme just not shake that table tonight. smiley

Nobody (men) is getting married in Europe, not just footballers/stars. Only sissys and emotional men are doing it

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 12:08am On May 23, 2020
Oluwaseunkuti:
The greatest Mistake for a guy is to marry a lady with same age group,this really kills a relationship where there wouldn't be understanding between the two partners..
Abeg, try to be in the same generation as your spouse . You guys would flow better
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by StoneColdBiceps(m): 12:10am On May 23, 2020
Obierika:
As a single guy in Nigeria who is about to select a wife the biggest mistake you could possibly make right now is to marry a lady who is either not working or is not earning any sort of income.

Do not ignore this warning if you plan to get married soon!

Please anybody that want to live a normal life and get married as a normal life shouldn't listen to this thread. There's no perfection anywhere!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by cnonyechi(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

His problem was poverty not absence of marriage.

Sorry to dissapoint you he wasn't poor in fact the house he lived in was sold after his death for 20m in 2010.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by cnonyechi(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2020
Bostin:
Aunty did you just say Love or you want to say Money

Brother I said LOVE oo
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by cnonyechi(f): 12:15am On May 23, 2020
Liposure:
which luv

LOVE na
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 12:18am On May 23, 2020
ojasweb:

Your understanding is low. Did you read my post or your temper is controlling you.

Is there any part of my post that says women should not work?

Young lad, you are on the right track.

Best of luck.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Liposure: 12:21am On May 23, 2020
cnonyechi:

LOVE na
luv is resting in peace

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 12:22am On May 23, 2020
cnonyechi:

Sorry to dissapoint you he wasn't poor in fact the house he lived in was sold after his death for 20m in 2010.

Look around you Sister! Many married men are dying a worse death than your uncle. Your uncle did not die lonely, he died normally of old age and natural causes. He was not killed by lack of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by unmask: 1:16am On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
the biggest mistake in my opinion is to even consider marriage grin

Guys should know that you will enjoy your life far better when you are single than when married.
Being single affords you the luxury of:
-developing new skills
-saving a chunk of what you earn
-it affords you the opportunity to travel more.
-you will age slower(due to less stress)
Etc
The benefits of single life for a man far outweighs the pros of being married.
We men are doing Women a HUGE!! favor by marrying them. grin

guys, don't let any lady sell you the idea that marriage benefits you.. it's a scam!!
Marriage benefits Women not men!!
Hoard your ring!! cheesy
Best words of 2020.... look at the pros of being single vs being married and reach your decision
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by unmask: 1:18am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Studies show married men are happier and live longer than their single/divorced/widowed counterparts. Single/Widowed/Divorced men are more depressed and suicidal than their married counterparts.

On the other hand, studies show that Single women live longer than their married counterparts, they also retain their figures and beauty longer than their married counterparts.

These studies show that the main benefactors of marriage is the Men. Make of that what you want!!!
which yeye study is that? Married men are miserable....
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by sunkieisland(m): 1:45am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
the biggest mistake for a Nigerian girl is to marry a guy who is not ready to marry. a Bleep boy. a jobless Bleep boy who believes his big gbola is his selling point
A bleep boy will not even consider marriage in the first place.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 1:48am On May 23, 2020
unmask:
which yeye study is that? Married men are miserable....

And Married women are ecstatic? sad
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 2:31am On May 23, 2020
sunkieisland:

A bleep boy will not even consider marriage in the first place.
they do ooo. most times the marriage is sponsored by their parents

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 2:33am On May 23, 2020
PastorFire:
I know your type. Where is the person i asked you to provide and the account number?. Broke gurls claiming what they don't have. Let us open a thread to help na so the public will know who to boo. Shey u say.. U have money?
go ahead open the thread. 200k is it.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 2:36am On May 23, 2020
trutht828:

If you are not a shameless, morally dirty, undignified prostitute chasing after big gbola, no man will be able to deceive you with one.
you are pained go get ur self a therapist
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Mdlearns1(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2020
Davash222:
That's not the biggest mistake..
The biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl.
How is that a mistake?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by unmask: 3:06am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

And Married women are ecstatic? sad
they are the ones that asked for it
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by zerocool(m): 3:35am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Studies show married men are happier and live longer than their single/divorced/widowed counterparts. Single/Widowed/Divorced men are more depressed and suicidal than their married counterparts.

On the other hand, studies show that Single women live longer than their married counterparts, they also retain their figures and beauty longer than their married counterparts.

These studies show that the main benefactors of marriage is the Men. Make of that what you want!!!

Where are your citations? You can’t just post data without anything to back it up.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Denko2721987(m): 4:02am On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
most of these studies are propaganda in disguise.
in the real world, married men are more depressed, work more and are generally unhappy.

They are also easier to manipulate by employers since they have more to loose if they don't bring home the bacon.
A singles man's needs aren't much so you can't really manipulate him to work himself to death contrast that with a father with 3 kids and a wife to feed, such men will jump through hoops just to provide for their family.

PragerU published a video four years ago that was obviously propaganda encouraging men to marry, the backlash they got wasn't funny at all. grin
Men are wising up!! Especially men from the western world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtvfHnZMcOY

About 12 years ago, i predicted that 20 - 30 years down the line, marriage may start becoming obselete and some women/girls in my lodge then wanting to eat me raw... I wish i could see them with all these trends of people especially men sidelining marriages to tell them i told you so

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by trutht828: 4:44am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
you are pained go get ur self a therapist

You, the unreasonable, mentally blind, wannabe feminist with upside down idea of feminism is the one desperately in need of a therapist.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by IvoryFever: 7:18am On May 23, 2020
Most of us had something doing, but because of your egocentric nature u rather have us sit at home and baby sit your asses...now u come here talking about who is not working and who is...pls we don already enter d marriage, don't put ideas in people's head..let me dey my dey
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:00am On May 23, 2020
Davash222:
That's not the biggest mistake..
The biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl.
GBAM!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Akinbahm(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2020
You mean when I'm ready to marry or what?
AlhajaChinyere:

Alaye, when you are ready you will give yourself peace of mind!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Mandela27: 8:32am On May 23, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Oga, please remember each one to his own. You've stated what you believe and your preference, Good!

Let others make their own choice. As for me I love to avoid stress and do like new ladies. I will do until I die!
Die without even a child? cry
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by mira4u: 8:34am On May 23, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
Xendra would have come to this thread and comment nonsense and broke shame guys.
Thank God I dealt with her and ensured the mods banned that her tap mouth that runs carelessly

Same way I made your numerous accounts you use to bully people here banned. This will be banned a second time if you don't learn how to behave. No one caused your predicament so you can't take it out on anyone here. I'm watching you closely!!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 8:38am On May 23, 2020
trutht828:

You, the unreasonable, mentally blind, wannabe feminist with upside down idea of feminism is the one desperately in need of a therapist.
weak man so scared of a smart woman. all this ur name calling is it way of being man bah lol .... go get urself some ego or self respect u won't get it from me cos I are below my standard

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.