Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (84481 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 8:41am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:

You make it seem like a woman must help the man fulfill his role as the provider. You just said that is the only way she can show she's concerned about the affairs of the home.

Mind you, I am not against a woman doing a business as long as she still prioritises what should be most important, the children. I'd even be her biggest fan, but her business does not in anyway become an insurance policy for me or my children. A man protects, and money as the Bible rightly says is for a protection. his Money should not just be for provision but also for protection(investment).

And she will not be asking him for everything like a child. The wife will have full access to the family's finances and a percentage will definitely go to each party for upkeep monthly.

I don't know why I need to keep explaining this to a woman.

You just can't seem to see beyond contributing financially. If a man needs you to help him financially to the daily running of the home then he has no business getting married.

As I said earlier, if that's what rocks your boat, stick with it.

You are one wise man.

You keep explaining to that woman and women like her because right now society is making women think they are men.

That if they did not co-provide for the house they are not as valuable.... it is a lie- a big lie

No child says daddy I am hungry - they say daddy let's play catcher - daddy teaches courage

But mummy I am hungry is all the time, anatomically she Carrys a kitchen on her chest and innately kids know this even after they stop breastfeeding

Those pickme women are scared - they know they bought thier husband, he is.married to them for free shelter, free food and clothing. They know that if they donot pay half the rent that man will be gone. He married them for thier masculine characteristics.

Not because they are good visionaries, great encourages, fun to be with, amazing mothers, sexy wives, bring him peace or can do a mean two hand stroke in the bed room

No he married them so he can live in Lekki

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by PastorFire: 8:42am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
go ahead open the thread. 200k is it.
Dis woman, u can lie.. Nawa o
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2020
PastorFire:
Dis woman, u can lie.. Nawa o
if u can't open the thread then stop quoting me
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 8:48am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:

There are pros and cons to everything. Most men when financially sufficient would prefer his woman to run the homefront as opposed to still juggling a 9-5 along with family responsibilities.

There are many ways you can motivate your man without necessarily contributing financially. A clean home, well kept kids and a home cooked meal from a loving wife is a strong motivator for men.

A woman should motivate, not necessarily help the man play his role as the provider.

A man with brain

Single ladies - if you snooze you loose...

I advise you to ask @efosky1246 (I got us baby kinda man) for help with you door knob

Don't toast him oh - just mistakenly drop your handkerchief at his feet.

Sho ye wink wink cheesy be smart ladies or you end up with jaxxxy (a buy rug I buy mattress kind of man)
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by PastorFire: 8:51am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
if u can't open the thread then stop quoting me
Hehehe.. See person wey say e get money. You can't make me look stupid after doing that. I don't fall for cheap girls. I need your five contacts & account number. Same with me.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by efosky1246(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2020
Ybaby:

You are one wise man.

You keep explaining to that woman and women like her because right now society is making women think they are men.

That if they did not co-provide for the house they are not as valuable.... it is a lie- a big lie

No child says daddy I am hungry - they say daddy let's play catcher - daddy teaches courage

But mummy I am hungry is all the time, anatomically she Carrys a kitchen on her chest and innately kids know this even after they stop breastfeeding

Those pickme women are scared - they know they bought thier husband, he is.married to them for free shelter, free food and clothing. They know that if they donot pay half the rent that man will be gone. He married them for thier masculine characteristics.

Not because they are good visionaries, great encourages, fun to be with, amazing mothers, sexy wives, bring him peace or can do a mean two hand stroke in the bed room

No he married them so he can live in Lekki

the thing just tire me.Nigeria is fast becoming like Black America, but I'll do my part sha, set up my brothers, Sons and men in
my life to be strong, hardworking, resilient, 100% providers for their families.

I so much detest weak, lazy, criminally minded men.

and when I see women who do not understand the intrinsic value they possess but think they have to contribute financially in a man's life, I just shake my head in disgust.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by tolaswim: 8:54am On May 23, 2020
Just reading comments....
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 8:55am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:

the thing just tire me.Nigeria is fast becoming like Black America, but I'll do my part sha, set up my brothers, Sons and men in
my life to be strong, hardworking, resilient, 100% providers for their families.

and when I see women who do not understand the intrinsic value they possess but think they have to contribute financially in a man's life, I just shake my head in disgust.

I agree with u.

It is what I teach here

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 8:58am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:

and when I see women who do not understand the intrinsic value they possess but think they have to contribute financially in a man's life, I just shake my head ain disgust.

Like black America!!!!!!!!

Where a man is only a mandingo ... objectified for his blokos
Because he is lazy and criminally minded.

Let me add such women are wicked, the black American woman chose not to ask greatness of thier men when they realised that if he is great he goes for white women.

So they chose to baby him, tolerate his laziness so they can sha have a man - the men thinking they were enjoying thier life living off a woman till they are old and a collective of useless old men with kids everywhere because once baby comes Lakisha realises she needs a provider man not a mandingo

Mandingon has no skills except to fccuk and moves on to Shakisha... another circle of free rent, fatherless kids.... etc

Let me be clear pickme women are mean - they see the man as a baby needing help instead of as great man.

They provide him with food, shelter, kids, clothing for years and he amounts to nothing. He does not get to his full potential because he choose a woman who sees him as an accessories..

At first it is fun, but later it is hell.

Young men marry a woman who tells you my kids will be born in America - provide it for me. A woman who says baby I know you. You are a great capable man. Let's pray my king.

Not all this, let me help you kind of women. Even toddlers detest help.... they know it is not good for them talkless of a man.

Jatijati radarada

Nothing to add or subtract - you see why I spend time teaching here?

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 9:06am On May 23, 2020
PastorFire:
Hehehe.. See person wey say e get money. You can't make me look stupid after doing that. I don't fall for cheap girls. I need your five contacts & account number. Same with me.
8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by binarymachin
There are certain red flags you notice as lady and you could still decide to stay and manage situations, after all no one is perfect. However, there are red flags you see and you should take to your heels as it spells irresponsibility and may turn out to become a big problem or trouble in the near future.

If you notice any of the traits below, then it is probably time to re-evaluate that relationship.

1. The Alpha Pompous Males: Number one on the list are the ones who literally carry their manhood on their head. Their masculine ego is three times their size. All you will keep hearing is “I am a man!” As if it’s an award. They impose their will on you, will never help out in doing anything, wants you to worship them like your god, never apologises for any reason even when they visibly hurt you. Sister run!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by lincs25(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

You need a slap? What are you waiting for?
I have to use wisdom, the parent has been so good to me. The girl in question kai she is not ready to be a wife.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by trutht828: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
weak man so scared of a smart woman. all this ur name calling is it way of being man bah lol .... go get urself some ego or self respect u won't get it from me cos I are below my standard

If the shiiits you have been writing all along are your idea of smartness, then you must be duller than I imagined.

No wonder you think defending women's stupidity is the definition of feminism.

An empty brain just can't avoid manifesting itself.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by efosky1246(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2020
Ybaby:

Like black America!!!!!!!!

Where a man is only a mandingo ... objectified for his blokos
Because he is lazy and criminally minded.

Let me add such women are wicked, the black American woman chose not to ask greatness of thier men when they realised that if he is great he goes for white women.

So they chose to baby him, tolerate his laziness so they can sha have a man - the men thinking they were enjoying thier life living off a woman till they are old and a collective of useless old men with kids everywhere because once baby comes Lakisha realises she needs a provider man not a mandingo

Mandingon has no skills except to fccuk and moves on to Shakisha... another circle of free rent, fatherless kids.... etc

Let me be clear pickme women are mean - they see the man as a baby needing help instead of as great man.

They provide him with food, shelter, kids, clothing for years and he amounts to nothing. He does not get to his full potential because he choose a woman who sees him as an accessories..

At first it is fun, but later it is hell.

Young men marry a woman who tells you my kids will be born in America - provide it for me. A woman who says baby I know you. You are a great capable man. Let's pray my king.

Not all this, let me help you kind of women. Even toddlers detest help.... they know it is not good for them talkless of a man.

Jatijati radarada

Nothing to add or subtract - you see why I spend time teaching here?

Very true sis.

When you incentivise weakness in a man. it never ends well.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 9:39am On May 23, 2020
trutht828:

If the shiiits you have been writing all along are your idea of smartness, then you must be duller than I imagined.

No wonder you think defending women's stupidity is the definition of feminism.

An empty brain just can't avoid manifesting itself.
you too blind to see. i am not surprised. u are bittered sorry I can't help u. my post has over 250 likes so if a fool like u talks it's has no importance. you are never important.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 9:46am On May 23, 2020
lincs25:
I have to use wisdom, the parent has been so good to me. The girl in question kai she is not ready to be a wife.

Are you planning to marry the parents?

You decide, good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by trutht828: 9:48am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
you too blind to see. i am not surprised. u are bittered sorry I can't help u. my post has over 250 likes so if a fool like u talks it's has no importance. you are never important.

Oh oh. So you are one of the empty brains that take pride in nairaland likes?! No wonder!

Let me hint you: seeking social media approval is a sign of psychosis.

So, aside from being dumb, you also have mental problem. What a dastard combination!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 9:49am On May 23, 2020
Mandela27:

Die without even a child? cry

And so?

Where is it written that you must have a child or children?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 9:51am On May 23, 2020
Akinbahm:
You mean when I'm ready to marry or what?

Hmmm .......when you are ready to have peace of mind, you will give yourself peace of mind!

Hope you get it.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Bostin(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2020
cnonyechi:

Brother I said LOVE oo
Aunty but it is Money oo , everyone knows

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 10:01am On May 23, 2020
efosky1246:

Very true sis.

When you incentivise weakness in a man. it never ends well.

Gbam!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by PastorFire: 10:46am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
[s]8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From by binarymachin
There are certain red flags you notice as lady and you could still decide to stay and manage situations, after all no one is perfect. However, there are red flags you see and you should take to your heels as it spells irresponsibility and may turn out to become a big problem or trouble in the near future.

If you notice any of the traits below, then it is probably time to re-evaluate that relationship.

1. The Alpha Pompous Males: Number one on the list are the ones who literally carry their manhood on their head. Their masculine ego is three times their size. All you will keep hearing is “I am a man!” As if it’s an award. They impose their will on you, will never help out in doing anything, wants you to worship them like your god, never apologises for any reason even when they visibly hurt you. Sister run!
[/s] Poetry. Arrant rubbish.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by richboy7(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
the biggest mistake in my opinion is to even consider marriage grin

Guys should know that you will enjoy your life far better when you are single than when married.
Being single affords you the luxury of:
-developing new skills
-saving a chunk of what you earn
-it affords you the opportunity to travel more.
-you will age slower(due to less stress)
Etc
The benefits of single life for a man far outweighs the pros of being married.
We men are doing Women a HUGE!! favor by marrying them. grin

guys, don't let any lady sell you the idea that marriage benefits you.. it's a scam!!
Marriage benefits Women not men!!
Hoard your ring!! cheesy
Bros I hail
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Uchesis: 11:10am On May 23, 2020
Osobi32:
pls let all the singles both men and women maintain their status, make everyone carry their cross abeg
Hahahahahahaha...

If men and women all stay single, then ashawo dem go become billionaires

grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by MNDY(m): 11:21am On May 23, 2020
ellapius:
the biggest mistake for a Nigerian girl is to marry a guy who is not ready to marry. a Bleep boy. a jobless Bleep boy who believes his big gbola is his selling point

modified.....
I have had to face so many hateful words from guys here becos I said all this. some have called me names from prostitute to pain heartbroken lady. it so bad to see how weak men transfer their frustration on ladies out there. I have e come to realize that many guys want smart ladies for a wife but don't have the balls to live with them.

Small sense you no get (typical of a vast majority of Nigerian girls).

Like someone said above with very many likes, the biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl. Smart lady with bad character is what all of you Nigerian girls are, that is if she is even smart in the first place.

Which balls are you talking about? You think any man on earth would want to marry a fellow man in the form of a woman/wife? Nagging and climbing on the man and depriving him of peace of mind in the name of equality and feminism.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by eazisky(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Studies show married men are happier and live longer than their single/divorced/widowed counterparts. Single/Widowed/Divorced men are more depressed and suicidal than their married counterparts.

On the other hand, studies show that Single women live longer than their married counterparts, they also retain their figures and beauty longer than their married counterparts.

These studies show that the main benefactors of marriage is the Men. Make of that what you want!!!

you sef wan write rubbish to support your gender abi? just read what u wrote again pls and if u see nothing wrong then I give up on u
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Huntelaar9: 12:04pm On May 23, 2020
This argument or debate looks like a battle of supremacy between men and women, doesn't look like marriage advice any longer...

To my own knowledge and understanding i think the most important thing in marriage is peace.
If you marry your own wife or husband it's then you'll understand that marriage is a good thing..

Its better for a man to married to an unemployed wife with good characters and good fortune than married to troublesome and bad ill luck working class woman.

Bible says he that findeth a good wife findeth the eyes of the lord. They didn't say he that findeth a working class woman..

Thou our ill fated economy is responsible for this perspective anyway ...

A good woman is a lucky charm to man
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by isokey: 12:18pm On May 23, 2020
N
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 1:21pm On May 23, 2020
MNDY:

Small sense you no get (typical of a vast majority of Nigerian girls).

Like someone said above with very many likes, the biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl. Smart lady with bad character is what all of you Nigerian girls are, that is if she is even smart in the first place.

Which balls are you talking about? You think any man on earth would want to marry a fellow man in the form of a woman/wife? Nagging and climbing on the man and depriving him of peace of mind in the name of equality and feminism.
all this ur long talk is as a result of dumbness go back to ur bushy village and become a dumbass villiage town crier that is what ur true nature is. did u read feminism in from my post. chicken brain maniac
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2020
PastorFire:
[/s] Poetry. Arrant rubbish.
fish brain how will u understand. the fire in ur name must have roasted the reasoning part of it brains the other part of ur name is scam. lol come again did I read pastor....fire....... SmH
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 1:29pm On May 23, 2020
trutht828:

Oh oh. So you are one of the empty brains that take pride in nairaland likes?! No wonder!

Let me hint you: seeking social media approval is a sign of psychosis.

So, aside from being dumb, you also have mental problem. What a dastard combination!
why u are still crying LMAO 260 likes 17 shares
people who have sense to reason did all that not losers like ugo kill urself u are just useless here.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by PastorFire: 1:39pm On May 23, 2020
[quote author=ellapius post=89873584] fish brain[s] how will u understand. the fire in ur name must have roasted the reasoning part of it brains the other part of ur name is scam. lol come again did I read pastor....fire....... SmH [[/s]/quote] Yet another rubbish.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by cnonyechi(f): 1:50pm On May 23, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Look around you Sister! Many married men are dying a worse death than your uncle. Your uncle did not die lonely, he died normally of old age and natural causes. He was not killed by lack of marriage.

If u say so oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.