Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (84493 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ArcToyin(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2020
pDudd:

You don't need to be married to get those things.
Okay. How then do you achieve if as a single guy?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ybaby: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Men- expecting a girl to rescue you financially or physically - if she does it will come with disrespect. Real men do not take money from thier woman. PERIOD!

Women - wanting to share the household Bill's, it is a form of competition and eventually he will find some one who looks up to him financially and you will open NL thread and we all will sympathize with you but the pain of knowing your sweat went into household Bill's instead of inheritance for your kids and his sweat went into a sweet lil thing will keep you awake. If he is paying all the Bill's and goes after a sweet lil thing the pain is less.
Donot be akilapa the muscular man builder.

Ire o!

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Must every post on nairaland generate war between men and women? With the level of hatrad seen here, is there any possibility of love affection in marriages out there at all?
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Luminary1(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Must every post on nairaland generate war between men and women? With the level of hatrad seen here, is there any possibility of love affection in marriages out there at all?

Unfortunately. No cry
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by melaninpop: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
aeion:
Considering all the begging threads on Nairaland from married people asking for money to feed their families, it's obvious Nigerians are getting married with little to no money or savings, and I'm very baffled by this!!!! You should be telling both males and females to each have a stable job/source of income and sufficient savings before getting married!!!!

God bless you. This thread has simply degenerated into a gender battering thread.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Bolosiye: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
ellapius:
hmmmmmm here u go again.... am writing a book on how to enjoy sex with your lady with whatever size u have. I will send u ecopy
.... salivating to have it
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bolosiye:
.... salivating to have it
payment first before i weire ur own copy.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by RuggedSniper: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2020

Married men and mortality
A major survey of 127,545 American adults found that married men are healthier than men who were never married or whose marriages ended in divorce or widowhood. Men who have marital partners also live longer than men without spouses; men who marry after age 25 get more protection than those who tie the knot at a younger age, and the longer a man stays married, the greater his survival advantage over his unmarried peers. But is marriage itself responsible for better health and longer life?

Although it's hard to be sure, marriage seems to deserve at least part of the credit. Some have argued that self-selection would skew the results if healthy men are more likely to marry than men with health problems. But research shows the reverse is true: unhealthy men actually marry earlier, are less likely to divorce, and are more likely to remarry following divorce or bereavement than healthy men.

Another potential factor is loneliness; is the institution of marriage linked to better health, or is it simply a question of living with another person? Although studies vary, the answer seems to be a little of both. People living with unmarried partners tend to fare better than those living alone, but men living with their wives have the best health of all.

Numerous studies conducted over the past 150 years suggest that marriage is good for health. More recently, scientists have begun to understand why married men enjoy better health than their single, divorced, and widowed peers. But before we turn to the why, let's look at how marriage affects specific diseases, including America's leading killers, cardiovascular disease and cancer.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/marriage-and-mens-health

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2020
ellapius:
the biggest mistake for a Nigerian girl is to marry a guy who is not ready to marry. a Bleep boy. a jobless Bleep boy who believes his big gbola is his selling point

modified.....
I have had to face so many hateful words from guys here becos I said all this. some have called me names from prostitute to pain heartbroken lady. it so bad to see how weak men transfer their frustration on ladies out there. I have e come to realize that many guys want smart ladies for a wife but don't have the balls to live with them.

Since when did it start requiring balls to commit your life to someone.

That's what we are talking about.

That you think it requires guts simply says it all. For goodness sakes, all I want in a marriage is fairness and equity and love and passion. Life already has more than enough gut demanding issues and touch points to deal with. It makes absolutely no sense to bring that to the marriage front.

Some ladies are just so confused they mistake rebellion with independence.

If it requires guts to get married to you, then you simply are not fit for marriage. Marriage like I said is about understanding, equity, fairness, self sacrifice. If you can't bring all that then stay a spinster or bachelor.

Period

Balls ko, pussy ni
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Mgtowmonk: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ajayrajan(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Marriage is the most beautiful and memorable part of everyone's life but what you do if you commit a mistake while marriage and you face lot of problem in your marriage life.

As a man point of view one of the biggest mistake done by a guy is he prefer beauty over character of girl. for them if a girl is looking beautiful than everything is fine, sooner or later after their marriage they realize that they commit a big mistake, because there is no love remaining in their marriage life, it is just a attraction.

A guy like me mostly influence by social media and take a quick decision about marriage without consulting with their family, later they feel gulity.

They have no surity about marriage what is marriage life is actually means?

https://www.liesmug.com/marriage-ultimate-guide-of-marriage/
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Since when did it start requiring balls to commit your life to someone.

That's what we are talking about.

That you think it requires guts simply says it all. For goodness sakes, all I want in a marriage is fairness and equity and love and passion. Life already has more than enough gut demanding issues and touch points to deal with. It makes absolutely no sense to bring that to the marriage front.

Some ladies are just so confused they mistake rebellion with independence.

If it requires guts to get married to you, then you simply are not fit for marriage. Marriage like I said is about understanding, equity, fairness, self sacrifice. If you can't bring all that then stay a spinster or bachelor.

Period

Balls ko, pussy ni
it's simple i give u names and contacts of ladies and their iG contact not runz girls real girls. u will never have the mind to ask them out. cos u don't have the balls
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
ellapius:
it's simple i give u names and contacts of ladies and their iG contact not runz girls real girls. u will never have the mind to ask them out. cos u don't have the balls

Well since you have brass balls, why dont you first ask them out.

I dont do hand me down girls. I find my own girls.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ellapius(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Well since you have brass balls, why dont you first ask them out.

I dont do hand me down girls. I find my own girls.

good luck
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Davash222:
That's not the biggest mistake..

The biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl.
it's been long I last saw your posts lol. I hope u r good

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.