Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy (84492 Views)

The Biggest Mistake Nigerian Parents Do / The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Woman / 12 Contrasting attitudes Many Nigerian Men Exhibit In Marriage.Right or Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Bbbwings: 12:06pm On May 22, 2020
davirossi:
The problem with you brothers is you don't want to follow the steps of your fathers before you....it is a man responsibility to take care of a woman both financially, spiritually and otherwise...if your wife is working or wants to work thank God If she is not better do the necessary needful
Try and understand op.
He is a talking of would be husband's.
Date and marry only working girls

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
The biggest mistake is getting married atall. who da hell gets married thesedays, Marriage is an ancient, stressful, depressing and achaic institution where one is tied to the hips with one emotional, selfish, troublesome, self righteous, argumentative and obnoxious human. who da hell wants to be tied down for years with one smelly one sized vagina? when there are hundreds more different sizes, shapes and colours of vaginas out there, who da hell wants to be starring at the same bloody face, the same bad breath every morning? the same flat bottom? the same big bottom? the same large/small or medium breast, the same fat/slim individual.. all in the name of marriage. tueh!! angry

I am have been married twice, divorced twice, separated before and still single now. I know. tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by fireback: 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
Studies show married men are happier and live longer than their single/divorced/widowed counterparts. Single/Widowed/Divorced men are more depressed and suicidal than their married counterparts.

On the other hand, studies show that Single women live longer than their married counterparts, they also retain their figures and beauty longer than their married counterparts.

These studies show that the main benefactors of marriage is the Men. Make of that what you want!!!
fake studies...
A woman's problems END when she get married (at least on a financial level), while a man's problem just BEGIN(especially if d wife have no plans of making money).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by gentlemate00: 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
Ol boy see analysis of demerit of marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Naija246:
the biggest mistake in my opinion is to even consider marriage grin

Guys should know that you will enjoy your life far better when you are single than when married.
Being single affords you the luxury of:
-developing new skills
-saving a chunk of what you earn
-it affords you the opportunity to travel more.
-you will age slower(due to less stress)
Etc
The benefits of single life for a man far outweighs the pros of being married.
We men are doing Women a HUGE!! favor by marrying them. grin

guys, don't let any lady sell you the idea that marriage benefits you.. it's a scam!!
Marriage benefits Women not men!!
Hoard your ring!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Cheryphb: 12:07pm On May 22, 2020
Do you truly believe this. Look around you there are more husbands'/wives' mothers around than husbands'/wives fathers. If men truly lives longer when married there will more old men than women. But there are more old women than men.
MelaninSkinGirl:
Studies show married men are happier and live longer than their single/divorced/widowed counterparts. Single/Widowed/Divorced men are more depressed and suicidal than their married counterparts.

On the other hand, studies show that Single women live longer than their married counterparts, they also retain their figures and beauty longer than their married counterparts.

These studies show that the main benefactors of marriage is the Men. Make of that what you want!!!
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by bluefilm: 12:08pm On May 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
Stop being a brainless bigot.

I mustn't agree to your hopeless ideology, must I?

Onukwu. sad
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by alezzy13: 12:08pm On May 22, 2020
Kai!! See comments faa. shocked shocked shocked marriage don suffer cry
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by hotspec(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Obierika:
As a single guy in Nigeria who is about to select a wife the biggest mistake you could possibly make right now is to marry a lady who is either not working or is not earning any sort of income.

Do not ignore this warning if you plan to get married soon!

But u're late. I wish I had someone to tell me this earlier. Bros, I learnt d hardest way. Such lady is a parasite, especially if she now take Zee world as her hobby.

8 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by ACE1010: 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

Guys should know that you will enjoy your life far better when you are single than when married.
-developing new skills
Etc

guys, don't let any lady sell you the idea that marriage benefits you.. it's a scam!!
Hoard your ring!! cheesy

This your jab is TKO to womanhood : embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Flairoqy(m): 12:09pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

-developing new skills
Etc

Hoard your ring!! cheesy

Sense wants to kill you, try to avoid it small grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by hotspec(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
gentlemate00:
Ol boy see analysis of demerit of marriage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dt analysis make sense pass anything

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by SocialJustice: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
bluefilm:

I mustn't agree to your hopeless ideology, must I?

Onukwu. sad
Sure but don't degrade and force your opinion on others who have different opinion from you.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by gentlemate00: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
You wan marry you no kon tell me oya send ya digit... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

MelaninSkinGirl:

Because of societal pressures sir. If you leave women alone, I am sure they will be happy to maintain their singlehood status.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by NextBuhari: 12:11pm On May 22, 2020
luvlyADESUWA:

My brother, you might be typing this out of frustration, but i tell you "it's very good to marry, it sweeter when u marry a good woman" It is BEST when both of you are working and contributing to the home.

The end shall tell, old age is NOT what any man prays to live without a wife by his side...
#fact
Most men in old age are terrorised by their wives in collaboration with their children.

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Ose55(f): 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
Obierika:
As a single guy in Nigeria who is about to select a wife the biggest mistake you could possibly make right now is to marry a lady who is either not working or is not earning any sort of income.

Do not ignore this warning if you plan to get married soon!
Very true, when you get married you would be frustrated as the man

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by bluefilm: 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

-developing new skills
Etc

Hoard your ring!! cheesy

You are so right, man.

You can see as that Melanin-bitch is hopelessly selling the idea right here.

You don't need any apostle to tell you that she is dying to get married.

Maybe she's already in the 'evening newspaper' category which explains the desperation she is covertly expressing in this thread.

Damn!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by scokoro: 12:12pm On May 22, 2020
No... I beg to disagree. I have seen people who started off as working classes but ended up as broke couples. I have also seen those whose marriage buttered their bread. That suitor that drives a Ferrari that you are melting for, could be driving his last car... ( I am not saying things change for the worse always) Though there are no hard and fast rules to marriage and its associated problems, I would solemnly advice anyone to look at for qualities that you could bear when the chips are down. For instance, If you are the talking type, remember, couples talk and waive hunger requests. Have it at the back of your mind that certain big things which you enjoy mostly may not be around after some years of entering the marriage room. Bodily curves and built would certainly disappear at some point; money sometimes may not be around for the most part, due to the arrival of the babies and other family dependencies. Marriage, may be societal norm but it is also a way of life in this part of the world. Some day you would wish to have someone who would sing for you, dance for you, play with you and take you for a walk. Discouraging people from marrying is not my idea of helping people fulfill theirr destinies. Afterall, no one gets into school to aim to finish with a third class but when life knocks there has to be an answer. The answer you give can be determining to go along with patience, forgiveness, charity (love) kindness and above all, endurance. It is these qualities that would make you be celebrated and for the world to continue with good people like you. How many descendants of Adolf Hitler do you know in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by SocialJustice: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

-developing new skills
Etc

Hoard your ring!! cheesy
Your head dey there but have a kid or 2 when you can afford them. Don't if you think you'll be a lousy dad.
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Grandlord: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Naija246:

-developing new skills
Etc

Hoard your ring!! cheesy
Man like me cool

Life is too short to put yourself under stress. Do what makes you happy. If it's marriage, go for it. If it's staying single and carefree, be my guest smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by AlhajaChinyere: 12:13pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
That's not the biggest mistake..

The biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl.

Olorun oba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Bolosiye: 12:14pm On May 22, 2020
ellapius:
the biggest mistake for a Nigerian girl is to marry a guy who is not ready to marry. a Bleep boy. a jobless Bleep boy who believes his big gbola is his selling point
see dis one! u are sounding as if gbola is not your factor in your dream marriage. Go after a man with pin screw, you will still be de same person that would come here and be seeking for solution and whining that your man is not screwing deep down....be sincere

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by campbelljosh(m): 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
(
pDudd:

My nigga cheesy wink
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Benresmy(m): 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
Omo no go marry girl way get plenty siblings for huz, especially when she is d first born and also have up to 8 siblings, my brother na hell u dey oo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,,, u no go even see moni take buy toilet tissue self

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Goodnigga: 12:16pm On May 22, 2020
Women( with few exceptions) are losing value day by day. This is the age and time that Karma will punish them for luring man(Adam) to forfeit his kingdom by eating Apple which hence brought woes and problems into the world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Edusouls(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
Men are not marrying again ooo, we don tire for una and endless wahala, we have suffered too much in this so called marrying and taking care of a woman and children, the female species are lost from creation, our father God directed us to carry on and try to make things right, we have tried since then, we are tired, God should come and handle the female folks we don’t and would never understand them
MelaninSkinGirl:

6 Likes

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
Nnaabros:

Not true. Most women feel miserable, lonely and incomplete without a husband, crying 'God when' everywhere.

They see marriage as a bed of roses, because they have no wedding and marriage bills and expenses to worry about.

Most men just want to live a free fun life without the burdens of marriage. Even many married men still have extramarital adventures.

Leave that lady to keep deceiving herself with lies and propaganda... How can a man, a successful man, be miserable or depressed cos he's single??! Like wtf??! grin

Never knew Flavour, Wizkid, Davido, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Ubi Franklin, etc, were so terribly miserable and depressed... What's stopping them from getting or staying married??! Lack of funds??! Societal pressure??! grin

Everyone should smell the fvcking roses!!! Marriage institution is going extinct faster than we can imagine!!! This is REALITY!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by nedekid: 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
ellapius:
the biggest mistake for a Nigerian girl is to marry a guy who is not ready to marry. a Bleep boy. a jobless Bleep boy who believes his big gbola is his selling point
Is that not what Una want? Them go hide for back go de beep gateman, jobless boys, danfo drivers etc say husband no de house or ehm too de work or ehm no de kain them well, ehm no de do 20 rounds grin
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by airminem(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2020
Where are our feminist ALPHA FEMALE? Come and challenge these status oo
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by cococandy(f): 12:19pm On May 22, 2020
Yet they won’t let single women be.

Never seen a bunch of frustrated humans like this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Marriage is a good thing. The only issue is getting married to the right person with Goldy characters
Re: The Biggest Mistake In Marriage Right Now For A Guy by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2020
Davash222:
That's not the biggest mistake..

The biggest mistake is to marry a Nigerian girl.
INDEED THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IS TO MARRY YOUR ENEMY, WHETHER NIGERIAN,GHANAIAN. ENGLISH,FRENCH ............

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.