Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

How can a Private School Teacher earn money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can a Private School Teacher earn money? (680 Views)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by kenn5sure: 7:53am On May 19, 2020
Hello my fellow nairaland members, I am Ibrahim Kehinde a private school teacher in Lagos.As we all know the situation of the country which is affecting many teachers in private sch.i really need your help with any online skill that is genuine at low cost or no cost.infact am finding difficult to feed and to pay bills nowadays..............May God help you and cater for your needs too
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by TheBusinessHub: 7:55am On May 19, 2020
Why don't you tutor kids at home or organized lessons

Anyways, if you want to work as a content writer send me an email. I can mentor you and lead you how to enter a decent online income for yourself. I have about three teachers working with me presently
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by chatinent: 8:03am On May 19, 2020
I'm also a teacher. I think you could venture into academic Project Writing. It sustains.
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by SpyAC(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2020
TheBusinessHub:
Why don't you tutor kids at home or organized lessons

Anyways, if you want to work as a content writer send me an email. I can mentor you and lead you how to enter a decent online income for yourself. I have about three teachers working with me presently
pls am interested on this content writing, pls can u tutor me too?
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by naijacutee(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2020
People are looking for teachers at this time.

You can charge for 2 hours a day lessons on Zoom. Teachers are killing it at the moment. You can charge N1,000 per hour and take 5 children from the same level for 2 hours each week.

There is work for you, but you need to think differently about yourself as a service provider, rather than someone seeking help. Once you start seeing yourself as a helper, you will put your customers needs first and you will know where to find parents who are desperate for someone to teach their kids.

You will also know how to find the resources you need to get started like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvndgRlOH1w

Go forth, learn what you need to know to adjust and help parents!

Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by boom99(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2020
Few parents called me to start peivate lesson with their children 20k × 7houses na something. Just call some of them you do lessons for befor covid. Collect less than what u charge (used to charge 30k per head). Save and start a busines. I dont see school resuming any time soon

1 Like

Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by queenesthr(f): 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
kenn5sure:
Hello my fellow nairaland members, I am Ibrahim Kehinde a private school teacher in Lagos.As we all know the situation of the country which is affecting many teachers in private sch.i really need your help with any online skill that is genuine at low cost or no cost.infact am finding difficult to feed and to pay bills nowadays..............May God help you and cater for your needs too

In addition to the excellent suggestions you have received so far, I have a suggestion that will enhance your online presence and generate a decent income for you without interferring with your normal work.

Feel free to contact 08034708929
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by TheBusinessHub: 1:16pm On May 19, 2020
SpyAC:
pls am interested on this content writing, pls can u tutor me too?

Send a mail
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by excanny: 1:32pm On May 19, 2020
Wash your neighbours cars for N400 or N500.
Re: How can a Private School Teacher earn money? by SpyAC(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Send a mail
austinenoze@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / Tayo Amusan Takes Over Shoprite, Set To Rename It / Help, I Have Issue Of Missing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.