Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait (5613 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / See UNIBEN Examination Questions Trending Online (Photo) / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Tife20: 10:07am On May 19, 2020
A UNIBEN student identified as Joshua Egesi, has shocked Nigerians with his incredible display of genius.

Joshua Egesi made a portrait of his Vice Chancellor using 6000 bottle covers.

UNIBEN student uses over 6000 bottle covers to make a portrait of his VC
A first look at the photo will make an observer think they are looking at a painting on a smooth canvass, but the painting was actually done with several bottle covers.

Josh, a student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) used the 6000+ bottle covers to create a 11ft by 7ft portrait of their Vice Chancellor.

The young man who revealed the photo of the portrait said it’s the biggest bottle cap potrait in Africa.

Social media users have since showered praises on Josh who they claim is one of the most talented painters in Nigeria.

See More here--- https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=29.0

2 Shares

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by proff010: 10:24am On May 19, 2020
Where is the portrait

6 Likes

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Nobody: 11:57am On May 19, 2020
Old.
I first read this news in my second year.
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by temblor1(m): 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
Old.
I first read this news in my second year.
If i could remember, i read it on my first birthday shocked
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Airoflaw(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
Where is it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by saxxyb: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
Proud to be an alumni of the great Uniben, the school that create the most valuable individuals in this country

1 Like

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Spice1: 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
Fake VC

Fake Portrait

Fake Artist

Yahoo Yahoo school

Cultist's school !!!

If it ain't no fake where is the portrait?

8 Likes

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by 1zynnvn(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:

If i could remember, i read it on my first birthday shocked

I also read it when I was born
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by NiklauseFred(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2020
1zynnvn:

I also read it when I was born

I red it when I was in my mothers womb undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by dialajenni(f): 2:54pm On May 19, 2020
proff010:
Where is the portrait

inside those bags....smh
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Rickmann: 2:59pm On May 19, 2020
proff010:
Where is the portrait

Saw d portrait, believe me, it's a masterpiece. Well done � Josh
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by olamidedivotee(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I red it when I was in my mothers womb undecided
I red it when I was still a semen
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by peb345: 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Onyenna(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
La clickinus la bendinus
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by KingJuhd(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2020
Please I need your support, for thia video to perform well. I need likes and comment, please help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJbQsSZRapg
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Pro2makx(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2020
Old story. The same story exists on Nairaland from Jan. 26th, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by yuswrld20(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
saxxyb:
Proud to be an alumni of the great Uniben, the school that create the most valuable individuals in this country
before you start to proud,potrait da
Re: Photo- See UNIBEN Student That Use Bottle Cover To Build VC Portrait by Matthewdan(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2020
where's that I've the video Guy

This is ur time to blow....

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Jamb / Post-utme / Neco/ Waec / Nabteb & Admissions Updates / List Of Polytechnics That Accept Lower Credit For HND. / If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.