Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly (38971 Views)

Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production / Abisola Olusanya Inspects Imota Rice Plant (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by sulaak(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2020
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by apexc2221: 11:08am On May 19, 2020
[color=#] 4730041[/color]
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by apexc2221: 11:08am On May 19, 2020
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by Modphase: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
lastempero:

This is commendable and please dont derail this good project, u must not masturbate over igbo people matter.
If we check very well now, na one ebuka dey wire u front n back.
You foolish igbo are disgusted by progress from others while you want others to be excited for your progress. Is it that your Brian is damaged or what ?!

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by citygarden(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2020
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.”

Start investing in real estate when it still cheap, so your ROI can be massive

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by seguno2: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
temptnow:
We've not forgotten Lake rice Lagos pyramid that was built with carpenter construction wood skeleton

Fake Lake rice pyramid like everything is fake about APC??
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by Sagay212: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
LuciferInSiege:
Yearly

Political statement

Reminds me of Ogun fake rice pyramids

Rice pyramid with 96% bags of sand

Chai! Amosun na correct amosu....very wicked and evil con artist.
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by Abimbola007(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2020
This facility has been there for a while. I was there for an excursion in 2014 and it has been producing rice in large quantity since then. Surprisingly, I have never seen the so called "Eko Rice" at any food market. Where is it going?
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by PureFace1(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Only one rice Mill in the whole useless region cheesy

So why are you in so much pain?

The same useless region your generation won't stop trooping to and cry marginalization whenever they threaten to chase away your parasitic ass

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by lastempero: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
Modphase:
You foolish igbo are disgusted by progress from others while you want others to be excited for your progress. Is it that your Brian is damaged or what ?!

Child of hate tongue
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by omonnakoda: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. A single factory like this is bigger than hundred thousand fake product manufacturing shops.

Ibadan has brown roofs because it's houses at least 50 year olds. Children of owners won't sell because of legacy. Some people will compare with their cities with houses built five years ago.
You are sounding weak

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by ikorodureporta: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
@ least e go reduce unemployment for Ikorodu. Na to sustain momentum b d problem
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by omonnakoda: 11:23am On May 19, 2020
Aderewah:
Lol. A single factory like this is bigger than hundred thousand fake product manufacturing shops.

Ibadan has brown roofs because it's houses at least 50 year olds. Children of owners won't sell because of legacy. Some people will compare with their cities with houses built five years ago.
You are sounding weak
What is your business with haters or unnecessary explanations

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by PureFace1(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2020
temptnow:

But the South South that have been feeding you ungrateful people nkor

Why are you in severe pain?

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by QTCL(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2020
Ambode started thos project
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by abysirius(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin ;Dnatural trouble shooter!!
Sammy07:
God bless SW grin

SW are just naturally blessed.
God bless my ancestors that gave birth to me in SW. cool
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by khazy: 11:35am On May 19, 2020
This is good one, i pray they don't abandon it as usual.
Lanrelagboi:
Progress report at the Lagos State Imota Rice Mill that will produce 2.4 million bags of 50kg rice yearly. Farmers in Epe will supply the factory, along with rice paddy from Kebbi. Production is expected to begin before the year ends. Sanwo-Olu ��.

https://twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1262393707636166658?s=19
L
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by Tareq1105: 11:37am On May 19, 2020
LuciferInSiege:
Yearly

Political statement

Yes, Irokunle Amosun fake rice.
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by niyidenrele: 11:39am On May 19, 2020
myboy2111:

Can we grow wheat in Nigeria?
....Forget the fact that am an agriculturist,try make a short trip to the following State in the northern part of Nigeria,Kano,Jigawa,Kebbi,and some part of Kaduna State,and see for yourself how wheat can be grown locally,tested and confirmed,or manage to ask any Agricultural professors....in fact ,after much research by my alma mater and others like ABU,and FedUniAgric Makurdi,it was discovered that , Nigerianly grown wheat will matures faster and consumption wise better over the imported ones,...it is our government that need to up their games and stop paying lips service to Agro-Allied matter and stop totally importing wheat abroad
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by LordShiva97(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2020
LuciferInSiege:
Yearly

Political statement

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by gnykelly(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2020
myboy2111:
seed can be modified to adapt to any climate
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by oghenetega100(f): 11:48am On May 19, 2020
OMG � what a disgrace, why was this not in the news?
LuciferInSiege:
Yearly

Political statement

Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by LuciferInSiege: 12:00pm On May 19, 2020
oghenetega100:
OMG � what a disgrace, why was this not in the news?

Lagos media don't trend this type unless it's from other regions
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by ogubolokento(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Who will save my dear Rivers State from oil to other source of revenue??
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by Adlac(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2020
Brunicekid:
Exactly...Electricity problem is one of our fundamental problem.

Electricity is by the way.

We suffer much more on Technological know how.
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by slowice(m): 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
This should be good news for lagosians and Nigerians but that is if its not a political statement.

Would love to see it work... We ve really suffered in this country
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by OsuIgboIpob: 12:09pm On May 19, 2020
myboy2111:

Don't let internet confuse your brain.
Many wheat grow in Nigeria.
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by jericco1(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2020
farem:

Despite the Mill that's yet to be commissioned, right?
Use your head.

Don't be a goat.. we have others that have more capacity than this, the more the mills, the higher the price of rice undecided
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by relagze: 12:10pm On May 19, 2020
Look at what they are doing in Imota, somebody should remind me how much revenue Imota generates for the Government. I don't know what Badagry has done for these people that we deserve to be neglected like this. Maybe we should just advocate for a breakaway state. And yet my people will still want to vote for this so called APC again, when we have absolutely gain nothing from them.
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by psucc(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2020
Op, Rice Mills don't "produce" but "process".

Please correct the topic.

Besides, the government should look for the real farmers, not the Association or Audio farmers to empower so that the mill will not be a waste
Re: Imota Rice Mill, Lagos Capable Of Producing 2.4 Million 50kg Bags Yearly by muffyt05: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
jericco1:
Despite all these, the price of rice keeps on increasing at a geometric progression undecided

It's clearly stated that production would commence before the end of the year

Daily Price Of Foodstuff And Commodities Uploaded / Anambra Stone Free Rice Ready For Export / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video)