Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? (17928 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Nigerian Guys And Zimbabwean Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
Identity theft amongst Naijas is another thing that's worrisomely disturbing. I'm one of the big margin
pf intelectuals who find it hard to righteously associate with these brothaz and sistaz. Wft??
You steal passports, birth certificates, fake Degrees and all these hallyboos
even a normal bus pass.

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

grin Interesting this is, Nijah girls love us Zim men to bits. We pay serious attention to these sistaz. But above all, our Southern African
girls have such big arses. God good Lord! sad Nevertheless, we appreciate all our black sistaz. Regardless of geaographical background

Does someone out there concur!?

(Giggabyte)
who is this? Are u in a pub on ur 100th bottle young man?
somebody:

Okay, pinky17 don't get too excited. I have lived in Jo'burg and visited several times and have loads of SA friends. The honest truth is that most of the Nigerian guys that date SA/Zim girls are never great guys anyway. Most of those guys are not really the most sought after by Nigerian girls. They settle for SA/Zim girls because they know certain Nigerian girls will not date them and they just settle for less. Now as for Nigerian girls hating on you guys, that is news to me. I remember a Kenyan friend once telling me her Nigerian bf at the time did not like or date Nigerian girls. I chuckled to myself because I knew that guy could not pull any decent Nigerian girl but he was obviously a prince to this Kenyan chic.

I am also curious if these Nigerian guys that are so in love with SA/Zim girls actually live in Nigeria or SA. If they live in SA, then you'll be very silly not to understand the dynamics of demand and supply. How many Nigerian girls are in SA? Infact, how
any decent guys live in SA anyway? You really need to take a chill pil - I doubt Nigerian girls care much bout the very few NAija guys that choose to date SA/Zim girls.
Guess it was very bitter for them to swallow wen i mentioned dat. Truth is, dey re either clueless or prefer to leave de wool over their eyes cos dey re scared to see.
tai2:

@OP

Truth is only Nigerian men can actually cope with the demanding nature of Nigerian women, where the problem lies is when a Nigerian man sees he can get thrice what a Nigerian woman will give him for less than half the effort with some SA or Zim woman.

When Nigerian women see their men moving on to calmer and saner pastures, then they begin to direct their aggression at these women. Ask Nigerian women why within their own country they are so scared of Calabar babes.

guess someone is trying to get comfort. Calabar girls? Am sorry but de wonderful, fine, boxed men u'd die for have dat part erazed from their book.
pinky17:

I am getting married to your naija and he proposed, You were the ones who insulted us 1st. If you want you are welcome to our forum http://forum.newzimbabwe.com/forum, You will see we are civilised and are welcoming,
am surprised ur insult ceased. Thanx anyways.lol
Atreides:

But why is this girl attacking everybody na? BEATS ME.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by joyblinks(f): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2011
wey that useless MOBO444 wey Nija girls don abandon because him nyansh dey smell. MOBO444. na u been start all these comparison things for other threads abi? no worry your cup dey full

@ZimbaDude

if na only you dey this world sef, no worry becos my naija sistas no dey find your type
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2011
*goes to open up my store. . .will be back for this! grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Wislet

I wouldn't be able to key in anything on the board if i were in the Pub. Please
be nice for i know you are wink

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by somebody(f): 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2011
I am not biased, remember I did not say all the Naija guys dating SA/Zim girls - I said most so of course there are exceptions to the rule. So you are in the UK and you reckon that your doctor bf has a lot of Nigerian ladies to choose from? Same basic rule of demand and supply. Would he have chosen you if he was in Nigeria? Maybe, maybe not. And you think because he is a doctor, he is a great catch uhn? Do you know how many Nigerian girls might waka pass him because he is not up to scratch?? You have rightly mentioned Nigerians love their degrees. That a man is a doctor does not make him a great catch to Nigerian girls - there is more to a great catch shei you hear? I truly wish you luck with your bf. It tells a lot of your so called wonderful personality to start such a distateful thread. Why would anyone truly care if a Nigerian guy decides to be with an SA/Zim girl.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
Pinky,

Why are you getting defensive? I was on your side saying that who are Nigerian women to say who Nigerian men should be attracted to? I also said the Nigerian women do not give a Bleep about who Nigerian men are attracted to. If they are not dating nor married to the Nigerian men that are chasing southern women why would they give a Bleep?

I see you in a fighting mood and having a boring day. Good luck staying alive in the midst of this war you caused.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Joylinks

I have 2 kids with a Naijah girl who has testified how distastefully
violent her lifestyle has been,with her local males. Figuratively,i
failed to map out what really goes on amongst yourselves. You beef
each other so bad and no wonder why inter-relationships amongst
yourselves is dying. You'r all finding outsiders, albeit, i have no
issues with your Nija men dating our girls. Vice - versa!

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*goes to open up my store. . .will be back for this!  grin
Where are you going? Common come back here. grin grin. . Seriously i think we should hook Mobo and her up. . You know he hates Naija girls so i can't talk to him. Maybe you can. .  lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Wislet(f): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

@Wislet

I wouldn't be able to key in anything on the board if i were in the Pub. Please
be nice for i know you are wink

(Giggabyte)
u actually got me LMAO there. He he he
ZimbaDude:

Identity theft amongst Naijas is another thing that's worrisomely disturbing. I'm one of the big margin
pf intelectuals who find it hard to righteously associate with these brothaz and sistaz. Wft??
You steal passports, birth certificates, fake Degrees and all these hallyboos
even a normal bus pass.

(Giggabyte)
But don't muck it up wit this. Quit ur generalizations. Re all ur people saints?
joyblinks:

wey that useless MOBO444 wey Nija girls don abandon because him nyansh dey smell. MOBO444. na u been start all these comparison things for other threads abi? no worry your cup dey full

@ZimbaDude

if na only you dey this world sef, no worry becos my naija sistas no dey find your type
Leave dat mobo from Niger Republic. I personally dont c him.
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin next time do not underestimate your opponents, I did not mean to insults everyone, I suppose some of you are wonderful civilised people with no inferior complex issues,
somebody:

I am not biased, remember I did not say all the Naija guys dating SA/Zim girls - I said most so of course there are exceptions to the rule. So you are in the UK and you reckon that your doctor bf has a lot of Nigerian ladies to choose from? Same basic rule of demand and supply. Would he have chosen you if he was in Nigeria? Maybe, maybe not. And you think because he is a doctor, he is a great catch uhn? Do you know how many Nigerian girls might waka pass him because he is not up to scratch?? You have rightly mentioned Nigerians love their degrees. That a man is a doctor does not make him a great catch to Nigerian girls - there is more to a great catch shei you hear? I truly wish you luck with your bf. It tells a lot of your so called wonderful personality to start such a distateful thread. Why would anyone truly care if a Nigerian guy decides to be with an SA/Zim girl.

I did not start this, It was posted on our forum by a concerned forumite,   I am only saying stop generalizing about us southern girls , we are just as versatile as naija women,  You should read the thread about SA/ Zim girls if you think we deserve to be insulted by fellow black wome, so we should be scared to date naija men?? I was not brought up to hate anyone,
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
grin

I'm hopping off too and wish you all a delightful 2011. Stay safe and make sure you use

PROTECTION!

Cheers and Good Luck!

Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

grin

I'm hopping off too and wish you all a delightful 2011. Stay safe and make sure you use

PROTECTION!

Cheers and Good Luck!

Giggabyte)

That the brightest thing you said since!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

grin

PROTECTION!

Cheers and Good Luck!

Giggabyte)

Protection  cheesy what a classic  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by joyblinks(f): 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
@ZimbaDude

well na dat type u go marry na. which choice again u get?

(terrabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2011
@Pinky sister

wink You are at liberty to express your views in as much detail as you wish.
Disregard all razmatazz from those soaring. Its a trend. You are victorious.

See ya!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by ZimbaDude: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2011
@joyblinks

I'm uninterested in your hiccups, follow my advice and stay safe. grin

@Mrs Chima

i think you are a wonderful mother wink

(Giggabyte)
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2011
rokiatu u wasted ur time on a she goat dat cudnt even spell druggg properly y bother my cute waffi babe kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by MrsChima(f): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2011
ZimbaDude:

@joyblinks

I'm uninterested in your hiccups, follow my advice and stay safe. grin

@Mrs Chima

i think you are a wonderful mother wink

(Giggabyte)

Did he just called me a mother?!!! I beseech you to kiss my arse! grin

Monobyte!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

rokiatu u wasted your time on a she goat dat cudnt even spell druggg properly y bother my cute waffi babe kiss kiss
Hehehe. . The gbana she's smoking is Aba-made grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2011
Atreides:

Hehehe. . The gbana she's smoking is Aba-made grin grin
loool babe na igwu she roll oo , blawwdy ekpa cheesy
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Odunnu: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
somebody:

Okay, pinky17 don't get too excited. I have lived in Jo'burg and visited several times and have loads of SA friends. The honest truth is that most of the Nigerian guys that date SA/Zim girls are never great guys anyway. Most of those guys are not really the most sought after by Nigerian girls. They settle for SA/Zim girls because they know certain Nigerian girls will not date them and they just settle for less. Now as for Nigerian girls hating on you guys, that is news to me. I remember a Kenyan friend once telling me her Nigerian bf at the time did not like or date Nigerian girls. I chuckled to myself because I knew that guy could not pull any decent Nigerian girl but he was obviously a prince to this Kenyan chic.

I am also curious if these Nigerian guys that are so in love with SA/Zim girls actually live in Nigeria or SA. If they live in SA, then you'll be very silly not to understand the dynamics of demand and supply. How many Nigerian girls are in SA? Infact, how
any decent guys live in SA anyway? You really need to take a chill pil - I doubt Nigerian girls care much bout the very few NAija guys that choose to date SA/Zim girls.
Spot on
BTW, where did all these 'ZIMBIATCH,ZIMTHIS AND ZIMTHAT' sprout out from? Where you guys in a 'kporakpor' meeting when the new ID'ed Pinky start up?
Y'all literally see us (Nigerians) as demi-gods, and ofcourse we are!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Mygoldie(f): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
n
pinky17:

Thanks Gigga darling, tongue tongue tongue Lets show them Zimbabwean have pride too,

you call this PRIDE??
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

loool babe na igwu she roll oo , blawwdy ekpa cheesy

I do not do drugs mwana we hure!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
^ i care less , u were obviously high wen u started d thread
u sef mwana we hure, otondo
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Atreides(f): 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hehehe. . Tell it,sistah. grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
Idowuogbo:

u sef mwana we hure, otondo

thats why you are replying thats how much you do not care grin grin duzvi!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by somebody(f): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
Pinky, you sound like a kid. So a few people made retarded comments that made you feel like all naija girls care that some naija guys are dating SA/Zim girls so you decide to do same and make another retarded comment. What really worries me is that you say you are engaged which means you are of marriageable age yet you are obviously very immature. Why do you care so much about what Nigerian girls think of y'all? Why not just ignore? Instead, you go recruit your Zim friends to come support you on a pointless thread.

Frankly, some Africans are just obsessed with Nigerians. How many Nigerians do you see on your Zim forum? If the Nigerian girls bother you so much, stay away. I am not impressed!
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2011
pinky17:

thats why you are replying thats how much you do not care grin grin duzvi!
mehn u we shud start a trust fund 4 u on nl to help pay for a brain transplant ,replyin dats wot  normally happens in conversation dummmie  undecided undecided, pls u aint worth d battle u want d reaction it obvious u crave attention , wot ur 9ja husband is marrying 4 papers shey pele ti e o , we will b here wen he dumps u for his local basira

somebody:

Pinky, you sound like a kid. So a few people made not-so-smart comments that made you feel like all naija girls care that some naija guys are dating SA/Zim girls so you decide to do same and make another not-so-smart comment. What really worries me is that you say you are engaged which means you are of marriageable age yet you are obviously very immature. Why do you care so much about what Nigerian girls think of y'all? Why not just ignore? Instead, you go recruit your Zim friends to come support you on a pointless thread.

Frankly, some Africans are just obsessed with Nigerians. How many Nigerians do you see on your Zim forum? If the Nigerian girls bother you so much, stay away. I am not impressed!
ask d heeediot , dey worship us i swear grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by pinky17: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2011
@somebody , we are not impressed, usually in personal life i get attitude from naija women at functions, thepeople who started the insults are childish, discuss your romance but do not put other women down cos there is nothing special about naija men nor their women, It is a shame we meet in the western world thats all cheesy cheesy It is a purely a matter of respecting others , I grew up amoiungst naija girls when i was younger and we had resect for each other, we are all Africans by the end of the day, why demorolize other women?
Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by kaymoney2(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
The Original poster is extremely high on TABA, I guess he is a drug addict sad shocked

Re: What Is Your Issue With Sa/ Zimbabwean Women Who Are Not Naija? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Jan 16, 2011
kayyyy u abadoned mee cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Girl Who Act P*rnography For A Living (photos) / Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.