Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (43252 Views)

Private School Teachers, How Have You Guys Been Coping? / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Tonylyte(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2020
I don't know if those of you teaching in private schools, like my humble self are facing the same difficulties like me too.

Are you getting paid by your employers during this lock down?

Our case is different here, ever since the lock down began we have not been paid even a dime or reached by our employer to know how we are coping during this tough period.

Those of us that understand better how things work, is it proper that way? What are your thoughts on this? Share your experiences too-those of us in private sectors.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by seunlayi(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
They all saw this coming and knew it won't be a short break, some even hurriedly made their pupils to sit for the term examinations within 2 days so why can't they just manage to pay even if it is half salary to their staff of not deliberate

39 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Tonylyte(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2020
seunlayi:
They should have paid you people

That's the issue here. They don't pay.

12 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Teeklef(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2020
The last time I got paid was in February.
My proprietor called during this unwanted holiday, I was very happy thinking something must to drop but the man just said"hello! I just want to say hi". I nearly cried that day.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Excellentmind19: 11:33pm On May 19, 2020
Private lessons

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by hstar: 7:09am On May 20, 2020
Teeklef:
The last time I got paid was in February.
Same here

6 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Ajibade123(m): 10:06am On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala fp na

The best investment you can ever make is in real
estate properties....be a landlord today at Amen
Estate Properties Ibeju Lekki...check my signature
for more info

3 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Nonso92(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2020
I don't think any private school is gon' pay during this period. Now that everybody is fighting for their head.

Everybody answer your surname, naim we dey oo

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Babatunde40(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2020
Different options

1. Private lessons

2. Camping in boyfriend's house

3. Complaining online

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
Tonylyte:
I don't know if those of you teaching in private schools, like my humble self are facing the same difficulties like me too.

Are you getting paid by your employers during this lock down?

Our case is different here, ever since the lock down began we have not been paid even a dime or reached by our employer to know how we are coping during this tough period.

Those of us that understand better how things work, is it proper that way? What are your thoughts on this? Share your experiences too-those of us in private sectors.
They will be doing private coaching as a side hustle

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Queenext: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
If after this coronavirus, a normal human being didn't do everything to exit private school teaching, then the person is destined for suffering.

Private school owner should be classified as slave driver,with no mercy.

Even without coronavirus, they owe, with this, this is the perfect opportunity to become boss debtor.

Rubbish work

290 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by TheSeeker777(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
If you EARN #50,000 naira as salary in Nigeria ��, here are some breakdown

Daily (28 days) = 1785 naira

Per Hour (8am - 4pm ) = 223 naira

Depending on the nature of the job, Ur 1 hour is only worth coke and gala

165 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by YorubaKinging: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
The end is near

The lockdown will end in the next two weeks

Then schools and churches and mosques and shrines can resume.

Then after that will come the economic meltdown on a large scale

The FG will announce some stringent measure to reduce the spread of the so called deadly virus (lol)

All these are signs of the end times

Give your life to Jesus is not enough
Faith is not enough

You can't keep sinning and thinking Jesus has died for your sins
That's self deception

This generation is going to enter the great tribulations..

Only God knows whom HE will save in the coming bad days

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by gurunlocker: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
Private school will pay you during lockdown?

Almost impossible, maybe those big schools though.

They are not making money, so they can't pay... This moment must be really hard in private teachers.

Those creative can do private tutoring though and make extra cash instead of staying idle

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Megaflex(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
F

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by laurenziz6(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
These people are really heartless!
How do they expect you guys to survive?

2 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by adeshola1(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
It's not easy... Not been paid
I know some people

2 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by CanadaOrBust: 10:11am On May 20, 2020
My brother, e no easy

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by rahztafari(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2020
Thank God for Freelancing, I for don hear am. Private school teachers are having a hard time adjusting to the current realities. Unfortunately, it will get worse even after resumption so if you are one, it is not too late to learn a skill or start a trade. Godspeed!!

20 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by olaolulazio(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2020
Maybe they aren't paying cus second term is over.

some parents are yet to pay for second term self.

17 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Nonsoboy4life(m): 10:12am On May 20, 2020
They should have paid you for the period u worked

8 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by iamsonofthunder: 10:12am On May 20, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2020
A useless government that are parochial in all things a

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by powalez: 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Na naija for you be that,me that access bank sent back to labour market fa? Naija get as e be o

14 Likes

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by money121(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Omobada(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
It's inexplicable my bro
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by oludavis123: 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Not easy o
Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by sanemind2(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Truely it havent being easy

1 Like

Re: Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? by Yompay01(m): 10:13am On May 20, 2020
Just imagine a family man that has not been paid since february.....may God help us

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My 1st Semester Result / Pupils Of A Primary School Climbing Fence / See This Examination Questions In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.