Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. (552 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant? / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by sagacioustony: 12:35pm On May 19, 2020
A friend narrated a story on how he got married some years ago, with high hope of expecting a baby soon, only to face series of marrital challenges.
All other challenges he consider them normal but the one that gave him more concern is not carrying a baby of his after about 2 years of marriage.
On several occasion he and his lovely wife visited different doctors to help them out, but all efforts proud abortive.
When they visit the first doctor during which the wife miss are period hoping that is pregnant for celebration, when pregnancy test pt was conducted and read negative she was disappointed.
The doctor ask her to go for scan the result show the same thing, do another only to be told is an infection which need to be treated husband okay for treatment together with wife, after that work continue for baby still face disappointment.

Please the story continue............

Professionals what's your advice on this

Note: they are still young age 28 wife 35 husband.

Treatment for both
Bacteria infection
Yeast infection
Staphylococcus
Urine
Sperm

Please your input on it will help go a long way.
Have visited three different hospital with traditional herbs too.

According to the man please help
Re: Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 19, 2020
Well in life i learnt not to worry about things i can't control.
children are gift from god and everything comes at god's appointed time. if they have tried their best and they could not get children of their own they should wait and if they need a child desperately they can adopt one through legal means.

*note*
going to meet doctors and pastors who will only just collect money from them and abandon them with more problems is not advisable.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by busuyi44: 12:49pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by johnkey: 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
Is she a polytechnic graduate? If yes go find another woman to impregnate

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by ObaOfUyo: 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
With the activities of the so-called "yahoo boys" "G-boys" on the rampage, this will be the unfortunate stories of them "slay mamas", " runs babes" and them "big girls in the society" when they eventually settle down, some have lost count of the number of abor***** they've done, while others had their future children sold and used by the men mentioned above, in their desperate search for fool's gold and quick wealth.

My prayers are for the unlucky decent and good guys who finally settle down with them unknowingly, may The heavens forgive them and open their damaged and polluted wombs just for your sake.

Just for their sakes alone cry

peace be upon you

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Wife Not Getting Pregnant After Several Attempt. by alizma: 3:12pm On May 19, 2020
sagacioustony:
A friend narrated a story on how he got married some years ago, with high hope of expecting a baby soon, only to face series of marrital challenges.
All other challenges he consider them normal but the one that gave him more concern is not carrying a baby of his after about 2 years of marriage.
On several occasion he and his lovely wife visited different doctors to help them out, but all efforts proud abortive.
When they visit the first doctor during which the wife miss are period hoping that is pregnant for celebration, when pregnancy test pt was conducted and read negative she was disappointed.
The doctor ask her to go for scan the result show the same thing, do another only to be told is an infection which need to be treated husband okay for treatment together with wife, after that work continue for baby still face disappointment.

Please the story continue............

Professionals what's your advice on this

Note: they are still young age 28 wife 35 husband.

Treatment for both
Bacteria infection
Yeast infection
Staphylococcus
Urine
Sperm

Please your input on it will help go a long way.
Have visited three different hospital with traditional herbs too.

According to the man please help
First they should go to relatively well equip government hospital for solution. While the doctors are doing their best to detect their problem and find solution, the couple should equip themselves with the knowledge of the woman's monthly circle. Ahead of her fertile period, they can take break fromm sex for a week or so and within this period and before the period, the man should eat more of fruits and vegetables, banana, okro soup etc. Whenever they make love during her fertile period, the lady shouldn't be in haste to leave the bed for the bathroom. I hope this help a little, I wish them success

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother,some Swelling Under My Abdomen / Losing Weight / 10 Deadliest Infectious Disease Outbreaks In Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.