Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money (5465 Views)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 2:21pm On May 19, 2020
I transferred 190k from my ecobank to access bank on 09/03/2020 (which is my tuition that my parent have suffered to get) but an access bank staff fraudulently deducted my money on the 17/04/2020, I don't have ATM card or any means of performing online transaction on the account. I have been to access bank several times and they denied the existence of the money in my account. It's over 70 days since I transferred the money and no useful information on when it will be refunded back to me and the bank has been pushing me around since then. I have been to ecobank several times too and they said the transfer was successful. I attached here section in my statement from access and Ecobank showing details of the transaction. There's no other way to pay my tuition and I can't tell me parent, they are old. Please help me, I have been cheated
Cc seun
FOD , dominique , naijacutee , puskin , mynd44,
lalasticlala
Please help me push this to front page

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by howmarket2: 2:24pm On May 19, 2020
access again
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 19, 2020
Write to the complain unit at the CBN and copy the efcc or send a petition to their office at awolowo road ikoyi.

8 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
This is bad access again......
My friend experienced the same scam from access bank #18, 000, till do date it has not been resolved..
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 19, 2020
This is bad access again......
My friend experienced the same scam from access bank #18, 000, till to date it has not been resolved..
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by StrikeBack(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2020
Unknown disgruntled(sacked) elements have access to your account and many more accounts with either their alternative(secret) logins
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Meel: 2:36pm On May 19, 2020
It seems this is becoming a trend in the Banking industry(especially access bank, and Uba).

UBA also deducted my 4k and didn't credit the recipient. I have given up though.

CBN should try and be efficient in there regulatory role

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Meel: 2:39pm On May 19, 2020
StrikeBack:
Unknown disgruntled(sacked) elements have access to your account and many more accounts with either their alternative(secret) logins

it seems our cash is no longer safe

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 2:40pm On May 19, 2020
uruba23:
Write to the complain unit at the CBN and copy the efcc or send a petition to their office at awolowo road ikoyi.
I have sent mails to cbn and sent all evidence including statement of account from both Banks but no reply.
I am frustrated and I stay in Ondo State where there's no interstate movement so going to Lagos to complain physically is very difficult. I don't know what else to do.
Over 2 months now

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 19, 2020
Meel:
It seems this is becoming a trend in the Banking industry(especially access bank, and Uba).

UBA also deducted my 4k and didn't credit the recipient. I have given up though.

Plus first bank

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by funshint(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:

I have sent mails to cbn and sent all evidence including statement of account from both Banks but no reply.
I am frustrated and I stay in Ondo State where there's no interstate movement so going to Lagos to complain physically is very difficult. I don't know what else to do.
Over 2 months now
Go on twitter and copy their handle with that of CBN and EFCC.

6 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Coolabbie: 2:43pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:

Over 2 months now
Twitter bro!
Rush down there and make noise.
Magic will happen

5 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:

Over 2 months now
Well just pray one of the mods get you to the frontpage,i am sure the bank won't like embrassment.
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
funshint:

Go on twitter and copy their handle with that of CBN and EFCC.
Reply from ecobank and access bank on twitter.
I have done everything.. I am frustrated

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:

Reply from ecobank and access bank on twitter.
I have done everything.. I am frustrated
Go and generate account statement from Ecobank then, u can just call their customer care or mail them, it wud be sent to u....then let's hear what they have to say again.
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Meel: 2:51pm On May 19, 2020
sherylbakky:
Plus first bank
seems it's all the banks
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 2:53pm On May 19, 2020
sherylbakky:
Go and generate account statement from Ecobank then, u can just call their customer care or mail them, it wud be sent to u....then let's hear what they have to say again.
I have done that
I sent my ecobank statement to access bank via email and twitter

I have tried many ways within the 2 months.
Nothing to show for it
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 2:56pm On May 19, 2020
Coolabbie:
Twitter bro!
Rush down there and make noise.
Magic will happen

I have been shouting on twitter since.
I have called customer care several times
I have been to the bank several times
I still went there today

They even said I will be arrested
Threatened me with security
They no longer attend to me again since I have been too regular
Yet no refund.
I am frustrated

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:

I have been shouting on twitter since.
I have called customer care several times
I have been to the bank several times
I still went there today

They even said I will be arrested
Threatened me with security
They no longer attend to me again since I have been too regular
Yet no refund.
I am frustrated
If this in picture is what u'v done, u are yet to do what we are telling you to...COPY CBN AND EFCC, try some other influential people on Twitter too.

U need to loud it.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by chillex8(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:
I transferred 190k from my ecobank to access bank on 09/03/2020 (which is my tuition that my parent have suffered to get) but an access bank staff fraudulently deducted my money on the 17/04/2020, I don't have ATM card or any means of performing online transaction on the account. I have been to access bank several times and they denied the existence of the money in my account. It's over 70 days since I transferred the money and no useful information on when it will be refunded back to me and the bank has been pushing me around since then. I have been to ecobank several times too and they said the transfer was successful. I attached here section in my statement from access and Ecobank showing details of the transaction. There's no other way to pay my tuition and I can't tell me parent, they are old. Please help me, I have been cheated
Cc seun
lalasticlala
Can we see the description of #190,000 into your Eco bank account?

I mean the details of who credited the money to your ecobank account?

That’s where the error is coming from.

Accessbank says that credit alert was an error and that’s why they debited you to resolve the error.

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 3:20pm On May 19, 2020
chillex8:

Can we see the description of #190,000 into your Eco bank account?

I mean the details of who credited the money to your ecobank account?

That’s where the error is coming from.

Accessbank says that credit alert was an error and that’s why they debited you to resolve the error.

The money has been there for sometime, I was saving the money in my access bank because eco was deducting charges that was why I didn't request for ATM card on my access bank.
This is the statement from Ecobank starting from 8/03/2020. I withdraw N10k from the ATM because I had to deposit cash immiduateli into my new access bank and tranferaes 190k from same ATM as shown here.

This is my statement from Ecobank

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by adadike(f): 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
May be it's time for the #boycottacessbank trend. Just maybe their brain go reset . Na wah o
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by yesloaded: 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
Prof1994:
Cc seun
lalasticlala
Write CBN through cpd (Consumer Protection Department)

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by damosade(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
Many of you shouting bank staff, what am seeing here is just a reconciliation issue by Nibss(Nigeria inter bank settlement system) thousands of error every day during transactions which are resolved . it could be an over sight or system failure by the nibss.
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Braino001: 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
Go to eco bank and print out your statement of account from the day you initiated the transaction till date and forward the statement to access.....or better still ask eco to provide you with the 30 digits NIBSS ID generated for the transaction for easy tracking..... Its just a system failure from either access or NIBSS.......Your fund is safe and you will be credited
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
damosade:
Many of you shouting bank staff, what am seeing here is just a reconciliation issue by Nibss(Nigeria inter bank settlement system) thousands of error every day during transactions which are resolved . it could be an over sight or system failure by the nibss.
For over 2 month?
Since 09/03/2020

1 Like

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 3:15pm On May 20, 2020
Braino001:
Go to eco bank and print out your statement of account from the day you initiated the transaction till date and forward the statement to access.....or better still ask eco to provide you with the 30 digits NIBSS ID generated for the transaction for easy tracking..... Its just a system failure from either access or NIBSS.......Your fund is safe and you will be credited

I went to ecobank today and here is the replied they gave me;

"This is not a NIP transaction but Quickteller

We have raised a charge back to confirm status of the transfer from access bank, this was declined that the beneficiary has been created. They can confirm on extraswitch with log code- EBN033780955"

I don't know what do so again. Help me
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Prof1994: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
yesloaded:

Write CBN through cpd (Consumer Protection Department)

I have done that sir, no reply
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by U1(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2020
Meel:

Na this kain thing dey pain me! Give wetin up? Na people like you dey give dem chance. Sorry for saying that.

Did you bother to escalate the matter to the CBN? What did they do or say?

When people ignore money like that because it's "little" to them, it gives the dubious folks wings to continue with their criminal act.

Just like about 2-3 years ago, a fellow I was discussing with mentioned how his banks deducted arbitrarily from his account regularly for SMS alerts - the amounts were like 10 or more more than standard SMS rate. He decided to not bother complaining since it's "little amounts."

Any bank that deducts N20 from my account will have to provide an explanation. cheesy

This same Access Bank charged me unwarranted fees on 25 March. I complained the next day and they didn't bother to reply. I had to contact them again on Sunday; still waiting for their reply. They have to explain what happened! Else, the countdown is on for dumping them.

Call me an Ijebu man if you will. Politicians can't cheat me and banks will also do the same.

4 Likes

Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by realest2(m): 5:00pm On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala, front page please
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by doggedfighter(f): 5:10pm On May 20, 2020
This money must not go like that
Re: Help, An Access Bank Staff Has Withdrawn My Money by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 20, 2020
lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls move this to the front.... It actually his school fees.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? / Shoprite Coming To Asaba, Delta State / Opay Now Charging 2% For Bank Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.