Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120645 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nephilim: 7:10am On May 24, 2020
Remman:
Ormor! You wan die ni? No attempt am o, if you never already start am. You dey see as corrupt FBI agents dey go after their own crime documented-evidence with somebody. Ha... Na suicide mission be that o!

However, the spirit dey disturb una because na where body dey die and e no know where e dey. Just write the mortuary address keep for that window and commot. If to say e bin dey around when them dey carry the body go and e no fit enter, ambulance motor for spoil for road. However, spirits have 3 months to roam on earth and she must belong to the class of fairies or nephilim. Read "the 24 Elders - the second world" to get insight to spirits @ https://www.hotomdo.com/hakkadosh-1/ .
I'll like to read this but link seems bad! Not connecting, check!
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Monday60655(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2020
If you don't have any hand in her death and you don't have any intimacy relationship with her, all you need is serious prayers. I mean serious one.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by carlos1(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2020
Cloud699999:
Good morning Nairalander,

It all started Last week When a neighbor next to my apartment died without nobody noticing for 2 days until she started smelling. We didn't actually suspect that it was from her room until someone came looking for her because she wasn't answering her phone, which was still ringing inside and the door was locked from the inside that was how we knew she was dead, already swollen because the last time we saw was Sunday night and we didn't know untill Tuesday that she was dead.

All this happened last week. Later that Tueday family and friends with police came to evacuate her corpse. No foul play or any struggle seems she died in her sleep. She was young and a very playful lady and lively. She is 36 years old single mother and she lives.

So the haunting started 2 days later. The First one happened around 2am, My girlfriend said she saw someone looking like standing by the door outside just staring straight at her, there was no light and the window was open, so when she pointed torch light she saw nothing but when she switch the torch light, she saw the shadow of the same person. That really scared shit out of me because she later told me in the morning.

The second was last night. Someone was banging seriously on the toilet window because it's an iron window. The banging continue for almost 3hours. It was double banging as if someone was knocking hard. I doubt it was someone when I try I check I couldn't find anyone there, few minute later the banging continue till around 4.30am when mosque call out for prayer. And I could here some here some sound like someone walking in the next room where she died, no one was home. Her sister refuse to sleep in the room so it was locked.

Please help, how can I get rid of this unwanted disturbances. I don't know what to do. This last night scare me to the bone. The funniest thing. No one heard this banging except me. The other neighbors have different theory.

Anyone experience this kind of thing before? How did you handle it?

U clearly know that the easiest n wisest thing to do is relocate urself far away from that house and street and you're asking us sympathy questions.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by mrpips: 7:16am On May 24, 2020
Just say something annoying to it like"am not the one cut your life short,so stop disturbing me or my ward.dont ever come here again,you are not part of this physical world again"it wont come back again.ghost doesnt like annoying words

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Rickyzagy: 7:17am On May 24, 2020
Bro pray hard. Power exists but through the death and resurrection of Jesus we were made victorious

5 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Unrated900(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2020
The lady was thinking and dreaming about you in her sleep before she dies.
Do you have anything that belongs to the woman in your room.
Also you must Be living in a face me and slap you apartment.
Strange things are common in such houses.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SirMichael1: 7:18am On May 24, 2020
yvelchstores:
funny you mentioned it ,I have had experience of several bangs on the main entrance,thinking armed robbers had invaded the compoundI called the gateman and he said he heard nothing. when I summoned the courage to come outside,still thinking it was robbers, my neighbor was even watching TV with his family. I never considered that it could be a ghost but me I am not scared of any nonsense ghost.it didn't happen again tho.
You sure it didn't posses you?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SirMichael1: 7:22am On May 24, 2020
Halogenabdul:
Are you a Muslim, if yes, meet imam for Rukuya or play Suratul Bakara on ur phone throughout the night continuesly or u can download Muslim call to prayer (azan) and put it in repetition play till daybreak before inviting Mallam.

her ghost isn't the one disturbing but she was rather involved in some deep evil that the demons are she's involved with are disturbing.

if u observe, the call to prayer chases demons away so it's chased it away.
What about playing suratul Basira in my mind?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by gees101(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2020
Mirah101:
shocked
amma say something
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by great49(m): 7:24am On May 24, 2020
died almost 2yrs and no one few? interesting
do ghost leave/cast shadows?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Victornezzar: 7:24am On May 24, 2020
sonnie10:

There was this landlord in Benin that had what people thought was a ghost haunted apartment for rent. Tenants would pay for one year in advance but would leave before 6months, some even in the first two months because they claimed they were haunted by a particular ghost.
Rumor had it that the landlord had used a little girl that was hawking banana for ritual and the girl's ghost would always patrol the house and the apartments. The ghost they claimed, would always cry "buy banana, buy banana" in the middle of the nights.
This reoccurred and subsequent tenants would run for their life.
It happened that a stubborn tenants rented the apartment and was ready for the ghost after hearing the stories about previous occupants . So he decided he would keep vigil and wait for the ghost for the first month. Finally the ghost appeared near his window one night and began the usual "buy banana buy banana" chant.
The new tenant got outside and held the ghost, lo and behold it was the landlord's daughter. Her father had planned with her to act like a ghost covered in white clothing so that tenants would be frightened and leave and they would re rented the apartment.
That is how they were exposed.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:27am On May 24, 2020
Call an Alfa or Pastor for exorcism.

Why you though?

Were you that close to her?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by toffyz(m): 7:27am On May 24, 2020
To me It's just an Illusion.

The OP is hearing and seeing what actually don't exist.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Successmind(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2020
Get plenty incense and all dis spiritual perfume.... I bet it's gonna work..... I onced experience such...
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Keketu(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2020
Mirah101:
shocked
hi good evening please pm me thanks
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Keketu(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
I good evening please Pm me thanks cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Halogenabdul(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
What about playing suratul Basira in my mind?
Since u like Islam so much, May Allah make you a Muslim.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by GodPunishBiafra: 7:35am On May 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Maybe she wants you to revenge her death or want to tell you something important... You guys were supposed to organise candlelight/night to chase away the dead....
Lol
Does can light chase the dead away?
Is that it's purpose?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Baselm: 7:35am On May 24, 2020
There is no ghost haunting your house, it is just your fears playing out. Always pray before you sleep and make confessions with your mouth that fear has no grip over you. If you still see any ghost after, command the ghost not to come back again because this is no longer her house. The main thing is prayer and overcoming fears
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ficeo(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2020
My brother, whenever the noise starts, talk as if you are replying her. Like, talk to us, who killed you? What happened? Etc. In Igbo Language, we call it ekwubi okwu or iju ogu! She will tell you something may be in your dream. My own case was My relation's wife. We were so close. She died, I did not know. I called her number so many times in a week. I will be hearing a sound on my roof like a big Stone that fell down. It happens every 1:03am. That night, I could not sleep. I was a bachelor then. When I managed to sleep, she came to me in my dream instructing me to call her sister that there is a message for me. I called in the morning, no response till 8pm when I got the news.

Before her burial, she told me who was responsible for her death and I should forgive him. That she loves him so much.

Till this day, even before I gave birth, I saw her in my dream. She told me my wife will give birth to a baby boy. The next month, my wife became heavy. Today, I have a son.

In summary, you guys are close. She has something to reveal to you. Kwubie okwu n'isi ya. Juo ogu.

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Truthbites: 7:39am On May 24, 2020
WUdec:

https://www.nairaland.com/4693602/what-personal-experience-made-believe/4#70622377

I read your story now. Very scary and touching at the same time. Strange things do happen indeed

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Okiibe(m): 7:46am On May 24, 2020
You need to have close relationship with God.

Keeping Girlfriend indicates you are typically a worldly man. You may have lived recklessly all this while and have not been a 'Christian' per excellence.

Now is time to embrace Jesus Christ. He is the Solution to all problems.

On the "ghost" issue: you should ensure that the belongs of the late person is removed from the apartment. If her belongings must remain there, her presence, as you suspect, may not vanish.

Because her belongings are still in what used to be her room, psychologically, you are naturally inclined to imagine her being there.
Remember, you and the rest of the neighbors nhave not gotten over her sudden death yet.

LASTLY, ATTEND CHURCH SERVICE TODAY. WORSHIP GOD IN THE BEAUTY OF HIS HOLINESS.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Bossman25(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2020
The guy had something with the said lady.
Which he needs to confess. It could be romance because I have that feeling.

WUdec:
Don't be too scared. Been thru this before and it can be frightening.

Talk to the ghost. Tell her that she needs to accept the situation for what it is. Tell her to subside her anger but remind her that she can't keep coming there because she is frightening every one. And that you ain't going nowhere

This is just a demon lurking around using her appearance. The dead know nothing at all for they are sleeping forever. This is why Jesus himself said Lazarus was sleeping.

Demons do seek to scare humans and gain their attention. They are cursed and roam the earth possessing people and playing with souls. Sometimes they need a bit of attention.

Just fast for about a week and go deep in prayers using the name 'Jesus' and seeking for what you want. The ghost will take to his/her heels. And whilst you fast, believe that it will be gone. Your faith will move it out quicker than you ever imagined. Had a similar experience, posted it here on NL sometime ago.

Stay strong. Don't budge

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by mamatwiny(f): 7:50am On May 24, 2020
Does she have a yahoo boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by charllykay: 7:50am On May 24, 2020
If you don't have hands in her death, then she is trying to show something, maybe who kill her or how she died.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kayharry(m): 7:50am On May 24, 2020
Your thoughts might be causing what u are feeling

Go and bury her so her spirit could leave that area

She died young .it's. Not yet her time

She will live somewhere else after they bury her .
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Lastlook: 7:51am On May 24, 2020
I can't say much about your story. But I had make many contact with ghost several times, which is not what i wish for.

The last one was when someone(The ghost) came to report her self that she is gone. I was on the bed playing with my phone. I didn't heard any sound. Immediately i looked up(I saw that woman, she should be at her 70's)

I didn't quickly take a good look, I thought she was looking for someone! She didn't say anything to me too. She was standing and a bit like 20 leg far from me but we are in same room.

I was like, why wouldn't she speak, is she not looking for someone? Next, I was angry and look clearly... Her leg was not reaching the ground... That was when, I was scared 99% out of my self. I was holding my escape plan with the remaining 1%.

Maybe she notice, I can't say. After her waiting for like 3 minutes... She didn't go the way she came. She enter a room without the door open and her leg not reaching the ground.

The next thing was for me to use the window as an escape for my life. Use the door? Never.

Next, I ran as fast, as i can and report the case... The woman(the one, I reported the case to) laugh and told me that: I should not be scared, that she only came to show her self. That she just die...... For a month, I didn't visit that house again oooo.

That is all.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Shmurda2020(m): 7:52am On May 24, 2020
Partner with a Nigerian Forum Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.

After “ask me how”, Put your WhatsApp number.
If someone picks interest by asking you “How?”
Give the person this brief info about LPVFORUM

It's real [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Okiibe(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2020
Baselm:
There is no ghost haunting your house, it is just your fears playing out. Always pray before you sleep and make confessions with your mouth that fear has no grip over you. If you still see any ghost after, command the ghost not to come back again because this is no longer her house. The main thing is prayer and overcoming fears

I am impressed you instructed him to pray. Thanks, but tell him also, to go and marry. His manhood is matured and keeping Girlfriend is ungodly.

On the other hand, if possible, properties of the late may need be removed from the house as a practical approach, while prayer solves the spiritual approach
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by tasceige(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2020
GeneralPula:

Hmmm. Life

If truly you seeing the said ghost and you’re not the one that killed her, then you don’t have to fear, at all..

Next time she appears, make sure your the only one in the house then speak with her. Ask her why she’s appearing to you..

It’s either she has something for you to benefit from or she needed your help for something. Any which way, it’s still a win win for you..

You don’t have to fear as she won’t hurt you. If she’s up to hurting you, she would have already!

What is kinda strange is that she’s not your relative or wife or anything?

Confirm...
Think she doesn't have much time left..
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by fotadmowmend(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2020
She was close to your gf and she is the first one to see her. The ghost is definitely trying to communicate something. It is either that it has to do with your gf or that she wants your gf's help. Police should do autopsy of that corpse to know the cause of death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.