Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. - Properties (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. (120636 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / How I Managed Light Situation In My Apartment (DIY Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2020
DukeJenrus:
When someone dies he knowns nothing at all his memory has been forgotten. So no need to panic if I am the one, I will wait for her nothing will happen, me that work as mortuary attendance don't see anything or hear sound even I sleep their with corpse no shaken be a man jor
really?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2020
megacruise:

Lol, she could be trying to pass a message. If he can be bold enough, he should either gently talk to her or ask her not to disturb her again. I've encountered the ghost of dead neighbor few days after his death, he gave me a message for the wife but I never did...telling her would cause more trouble
you encountered him in a dream right?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Simple. I told the ghost to bring its own contribution for the rent, service charge and one or two things needed to make the house conducive - IT just hissed , called me stingy and packed out saying "In saner climes, you will be afraid of me, but here we are in Nigeria, no sense of fear for the death. I don't know what's going sef! Be like say I go japa go Canada."....and that was the end of the parasitic ghost living in my apartment.

Try it, it works.

lmao you're so fuccking funny grin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:09pm On May 25, 2020
GerogeI:
Is it possible she is an Astral Traveller,
Lost her way, body died, then later found her way home only to see you guys have evacuated the body.

She is now banging in your windows as she is locked out to the great beyond. Ha ha grin grin grin grin
does astral travel exist?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2020
aghoghochuks:
Paranormal disturbance...things like this are norms in a country like u.s.a"
you're right. My sister stays in the U.S and she's been telling us how scared she is,
A ghostly onced cooked in her kitchen.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2020
Kingberbatov:

They do, me and my family once had that experience,
way back in 2006, we just moved to that apartment not knowing that a female copper just died in that compound,
her body had been moved to her state and buried but yet she always came back every night to disturb us,
until when our pastors came to pray for us, that was when she stopped coming
did u see her image?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2020
ProT:

grin
Maybe, he was being featured in Ghost Wars, season 1.
is that a movie?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:20pm On May 25, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Nah bro...
Ghosts dont exist!
Those spirits are actually demons that take the shape of the dead person, and its most likely if the person was a demonic or occultic member.
Once a person dies, he/she heads straight for judgement.
No two ways!
first time I've ever agreed with u on this forum.
Ogoni man.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
Uckroot:

Imagination is a dangerous thing.
When you’ve been fed too much nollywood and religion.
Reeducate yourself please. Ghosts and humans cannot exist in the same realm.... ghosts can’t touch shit, so how are they walking on surfaces and knocking on things?

There might be someone up to no good around you, kill all thoughts of ghosts and crap
you're ignorant kid
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Funkybabee(f): 7:17pm On May 25, 2020
Cloud699999:

She sometimes leave home early and when am around she doesn't come to my apartment. I saw her that Sunday night. The way her door net was. You will think she's not around and her kid wasn't around since the lockdown, why her sister is with her husband. She lives not far. Her brother who are far away that notice something is wrong, when they didn't talk through out Monday to Tuesday morning, because they always talk of the phone nearly everyday. Anyway she as been buried on Wednesday and the the activities as reduce. Because before then when we sit outside we always feel this Chill cold Air that makes you feel like your head is swelling.

It is well, rip to the dead
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
first time I've ever agreed with u on this forum.
Ogoni man.
I'm Rivers Ijaw, not Ogoni.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by NiCurious: 7:29pm On May 25, 2020
wjxavier:

This is where you go off on a tangent. The people that invented Sango and Ayelala were talking to trees.

Somebody will always answer.

The dead are dead. This fellow watches too much tick tock videos. That’s where the seed was sown.

See, whether ghosts are real or not...they are real to the OP. Even if this is a figment of his imagination, for the ghost to be settled, he must address this figment of his imagination, or projection, as if it were real. His imagination or psyche or conscience will answer back regarding what the unfinished business is that he has with the deceased. If we offer our advice in terms he is familiar with and can relate to, it is easier for him to understand what he can do next, to settle his matter.
(Just my opinion about how this all works. smiley )
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Legitdimple(f): 7:53pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
gist us pls
Some years ago when I was living in Delta State precisely Iselle-uku,the house I was living had this grave specially made in the room at the entrance of the compound containing the remains of the then landlord of the house.

Its a common thing for family members to bury their loved ones in their compounds while some bury theirs in a room converted as a graveyard for the deceased. So every night at a particular time I hear footsteps behind my window with a screeching sound (I will pray oh until I sleep off)
So when I informed the care taker who also lived in the compound with me about my experience here was what she said:
Your own better you no see am personally,my son was taking a nap one day and saw him one on one. Infact the world is full of mysteries.

According to the care taker ,the deceased was shot dead in his house when he opened the door after he heard someone knocking on his door.

I had to park out of the compound oh,leaving the care taker and her kids behind,as e be say their liver strong pass my own...

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:50pm On May 25, 2020
Legitdimple:
Some years ago when I was living in Delta State precisely Iselle-uku,the house I was living had this grave specially made in the room at the entrance of the compound containing the remains of the then landlord of the house.

Its a common thing for family members to bury their loved ones in their compounds while some bury theirs in a room converted as a graveyard for the deceased. So every night at a particular time I hear footsteps behind my window with a screeching sound (I will pray oh until I sleep off)
So when I informed the care taker who also lived in the compound with me about my experience here was what she said:
Your own better you no see am personally,my son was taking a nap one day and saw him one on one. Infact the world is full of mysteries.

According to the care taker ,the deceased was shot dead in his house when he opened the door after he heard someone knocking on his door.

I had to park out of the compound oh,leaving the care taker and her kids behind,as e be say their liver strong pass my own...

you sound like a weakling.
You need to know who you are in Christ.
You're ignorant of your identity that's why you had to abandon the apartment you paid with your hard earned money just because of a ghost.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

I'm Rivers Ijaw, not Ogoni.
okrika I meant, sorry.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Legitdimple(f): 10:03pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you sound like a weakling.
You need to know who you are in Christ.
You're ignorant of your identity that's why you had to abandon the apartment you paid with your hard earned money just because of a ghost.
Weakling really? Coming from someone who wanted the full jist. Pray tell Mr Macho man,why did the ghost story scare you in the first place? Your guess is as good as mine....
You don't need to bring someone down to make your point!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:21pm On May 25, 2020
Legitdimple:
Weakling really? Coming from someone who wanted the full jist. Pray tell Mr Macho man,why did the ghost story scare you in the first place? Your guess is as good as mine....
You don't need to bring someone down to make your point!!!
sorry dear
Can we adumbrate via pm?
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
okrika I meant, sorry.
How you knew am from okrika remains a mystery to me, I've never disclosed that here before.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

How you knew am from okrika remains a mystery to me, I've never disclosed that here before.
your moniker.
Okrika people are Ijaws.
Besides we've been communicating and bashing each other in politics section.
I'm Ikwerre and I remember when I called you a minority in Rivers state and u rebuffed and asked me how that is possible when you guys have more LGAs than Ikwerre
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 25, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
your moniker.
Okrika people are Ijaws.
I'm Ikwerre and I remember when I called you a minority in Rivers state and u rebuffed and asked me how that is possible when you guys have more LGAs than Ikwerre
Ok...
Now i remember
Wene
But no matter how an argument gets i can never say that Okrika has more Lga's than Ikwerre...
I think the argument was that Okrika has more landmass percentage in PHALGA.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by osazuwa23: 12:31am On May 26, 2020
This is a scrpture from the bible i didnt make this up
Offpoint:

You simply don't have a point...

God and heavenly bodies can't never be related with a mortal souls.
They live in the spirit realms, they are spirit beings.

You're a human, you live in the human world, God separated the spirit world from the human world.

Once you're dead, you're dead and gone into oblivion till when you'll be resurrected for judgment.
You're not taken to hell or heaven immediately after death, you simply stop existing anywhere until resurrection.

Whatever ghost you might see are dark forces, wearing your appearance.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Uckroot: 1:08am On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're ignorant kid

I’ve been attacked by more “spirits” than your compound can contain.

That African spiritual crap is all imagination
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Opus85(m): 1:17am On May 26, 2020
Had to search for the dead lady. Men! What a pretty woman. OP the lady is from benue right? Kai! That lady fine sha, black beauty.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2020
Opus85:
Had to search for the dead lady. Men! What a pretty woman. OP the lady is from benue right? Kai! That lady fine sha, black beauty.

How you take search

1 Like

Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kingberbatov(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
did u see her image?
I didn't, but one day my dad tried watching her, He did not lock the front door and he raised the curtain up, That day, he saw her when she was coming and she saw my dad too But my dad's head swelled up and that's when he ran inside. Still that night, the lady continued his disturbance...
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by THMT: 9:59am On May 26, 2020
BurnStoner:

Lol...Sabi Bouy...E be like we suppose open fan thread oh

No be lie.... Though the series getting boring to an extent especially the fight with chuck. How Chuck wey create a whole universe go get issues with 2 Humans to the extent him dey fear? Lol.
Stale creativity and concept in my opinion.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by anoziechi(f): 9:59am On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
herbalist and native doctor boku for nairaland sha
�������
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2020
anoziechi:
�������
babalawo I hail oh grin
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2020
Kingberbatov:

I didn't, but one day my dad tried watching her,
He did not lock the front door and he raised the curtain up,
That day, he saw her when she was coming and she saw my dad too
But my dad's head swelled up and that's when he ran inside.
Still that night, the lady continued his disturbance...
its not the lady. A demon has possessed her body and probably cos she was into something evil while she was alive.
Demons can't possess saint's body
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Kingberbatov(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
its not the lady. A demon has possessed her body and probably cos she was into something evil while she was alive.
Demons can't possess saint's body
That's what i'm not sure of, cos i'm not a witness of her into something evil
But i knew for certain that she comes home late every night to disturb, and it stopped that sunday evening our pastors came to pray for us
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by Opus85(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

How you take search

Someone who knew her just mentioned her name here. Had to search her on facebook.
Re: Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. by TUANKU(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
your moniker.
Okrika people are Ijaws.
Ikwerre, strong people. My elder brother is married to an ikwerre lady.
Before you talk one ikwerre person don talk 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181 / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / BEAUTIFUL NIGERIAN BUILDING DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.