Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

NPG Nigeria New Agro Fraudsters In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NPG Nigeria New Agro Fraudsters In Ibadan (541 Views)

Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPG Nigeria New Agro Fraudsters In Ibadan by sunnydelite(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2020
What started like a joke has seen lots of farm lovers and agro merchants in Nigeria loose their hard earn money in NPG Farm Ibadan.

Its on our record that over 60 Nigerians have been defrauded in Ibadan by NPG FARMS HATCHERY ENT Sharp corner Adeosun B/Stop. Alaafin Avenue. Oluyole Est. Ibadan.

It often starts with a phone call to the company's front desk and thereafter the person on the receiving end will then forward to his potential victims the account number below..

NPG FARMS
Ecobank

Onuoha Ijeoma
access Bank

And upon payment the next rhetoric the customers will hear is that the money is not reflecting in the company's accounts and eventually the victims phone number will be blocked indefinitely.

Myself and my team traveled down to Ibadan to unravel this crime.

And upon getting to the farm, we decided to talk with passer by and residents within the environment.

A few attests to the fact that's what members of staff of the company do repeatedly.

A resident that who pleaded anonymous told my team to"deal with them o. Na so dem dey do here every time"

So we eventually worked in to meet with the farm manager and to our surprise, she affirm strongly to the happenings and when we ask what has been done, she said " I'll see what I can do about it"

All attempt to get the Public Relations Officer failed as at the time of filing in this report.

@policeNG @officialEFCC @cenbank @oyostategovt @myaccessbank @ecobank_nigeria @channelstv @giiesradio

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Nigeria's Healthcare Now Open To Everyone For Only 40 Naira / Big Unsulted Egg At #700 Per Crate / Positive Repackaging Of GARRI, A Nigerian Staple Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.